• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

I called one of his cosplay crushes ugly.

it's not even that pic cause I agree with you on that. It's any other girl I post that isn't Tori. You immediately bury them. I hate to say it Spire but you get on my nerves, but I think I understand.

No I don't.

None the less I come back hello.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
G-Fex said:
It's any other girl I post that isn't Tori.

I can't even think of one. You're being a bit paranoid if you think I care about who posts hot chicks in here. Maybe we just have different taste? I really couldn't say as I don't remember anyone you've posted.

EDIT: And post them on the tumblr, if you do. We've been warned recently about turning this into a random hot girl thread.

G-Fex

I can't even think of one. You're being a bit paranoid if you think I care about who posts hot chicks in here. Maybe we just have different taste? I really couldn't say as I don't remember anyone you've posted.

I feel like I'm experiencing Deja Vu from the fucking cosplay thread.

Maybe it's just me. It must be.

I don't think I ever really posted any other chicks since I don't like going through effort to look for pics then post them anymore. It's no longer my thing and I couldn't give less of a damn.

It's me.

I got mad at you for nothing really Spire.

I apologize.

Juicy Bob

One Love! One Heart!
Let's get together and feel all right.
Hear the children cryin' (One Love!);
Hear the children cryin' (One Heart!),
Sayin': give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right;
Sayin': let's get together and feel all right. Wo wo-wo wo-wo!

Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One Love!);
There is one question I'd really love to ask (One Heart!):
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner,
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs?

One Love! What about the one heart? One Heart!
What about - ? Let's get together and feel all right
As it was in the beginning (One Love!);
So shall it be in the end (One Heart!),
All right!
Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right;
One more thing!

Let's get together to fight this Holy Armagiddyon (One Love!),
So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (One Song!).
Have pity on those whose chances grows t'inner;
There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation.

Sayin': One Love! What about the One Heart? (One Heart!)
What about the - ? Let's get together and feel all right.
I'm pleadin' to mankind! (One Love!);
Oh, Lord! (One Heart) Wo-ooh!

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
iFM6fcLVEOMHb.gif

-

Anyway, nothing is happening. It's Victoria's mothers birthday. That's it. No twitter pics or anything. It's been about as slow as the NHL trade deadline.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Is mother Justice aesthetically blessed?

Mmmmm, maybe back in the day.

Here's Momma Justice, Grandma Justice, and the Queen.

iPmSb3R1t0KvN.jpg

She's 50+, I think.

Anyway, she passed on some pretty spectacular genes and has done a pretty good job of raising and managing Victoria, so she gets a thumbs up from me.

Not leave...No. Moving on. The most important part of your lives is the part you spent with this thread. That's why all of us are here. No one does it alone, G-fex. You needed us and we needed you. To remember and let go.

Nizz

I called one of his cosplay crushes ugly. Most have fun and fight back whenever I take pot shots at people (Cosgrove fans, for example) but he just sort of emo'd out about it.
Yeah, it's pretty lighthearted in here. I've taken the slight jabs at the different girls as just having fun/joking around.
I feel like I'm experiencing Deja Vu from the fucking cosplay thread.

Maybe it's just me. It must be.

I don't think I ever really posted any other chicks since I don't like going through effort to look for pics then post them anymore. It's no longer my thing and I couldn't give less of a damn.

It's me.

I got mad at you for nothing really Spire.

I apologize.
Alright, let's get some brotherly love goi...
which brings me to the second reason I left.

I think I'll just go again. Have fun .
Aw c'mon mang :)

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Aw, get that fuckin' Lost shit outta here.

ibczDuuyvwylnZ.gif

You reminded me of how much time I wasted on that show. Now I'm sad and gonna binge on fat free yogurt.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Afterparty.

8/10

Low neckline, classy, decent hair and makeup. It's not one of her sexier dresses and it doesn't show off her amazing legs, but I'll forgive it that one sin.

Tobe

super classy look by gomez. consider me a fa of that look, as much as i like to see them naked pulling those dresses is definitely excellent on my book. well played gomez, well played.

edit: LOL Blame space got banned again.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
I'm sorry I couldn't back you up G-Fex. Just like Spire and Woodenlung, Blame Space will be on my ignore list under enemies of my bbf and soulmate G-Fex.

Tobe

Grown man drama is the best drama. this plus the Cross Assault thread in gaming + Local community drama, today couldnt be topped by maury and jerry springer and all the DNA test in the world. Drama <3 :lol

I don't even understand what the thread is about, but it's one hell of a thread.

Tobe

Kate Upton is 19?!?!! This just in: Males of the known world become members of creepy-gaf.

i think it was in this thread where we were close to being locked cause of dear miss Upton. still hot as hell, even bought the SI swimsuit edition before leaving the us a couple of days ago. She just has so much gif potential. Goddamn

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Fuck you guys, I'm out of here.

For the next couple days. Going to visit a friend and his new fiance in Austin, then watch the Penguins play in Dallas tomorrow. I won't be back at my PC until Thursday so I won't be able to really update anything. I can check in on my phone but as far as posting pics and all my usual shit, that ain't gonna happen. See you guys later.

Nizz

Grown man drama is the best drama. this plus the Cross Assault thread in gaming + Local community drama, today couldnt be topped by maury and jerry springer and all the DNA test in the world. Drama <3 :lol

EDIT: HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS
ifX2rfpEfHuS1.gif

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Haha, great GIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom