• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video game assholes

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
wizpig.jpg

This fucker. I hate you, Wizpig. I hate you so much.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
*in before pics of krogan's asshole*

what constitues a video game asshole?

DodgerSan

Mercury, God of War 3. The devs clearly knew what your attitude would be towards him when you finally got your hands on him too, hehe.

sajj316

subversus said:
*in before pics of krogan's asshole*

what constitues a video game asshole?

This please .. although I'll throw in this douche and however plays his character online!

seth_street-fighter_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

I doubt he/it even has one ..

MisterHero

Man I can't believe I used to be so good at DKRacing that I could beat Wizpig on both regular and Mirror Mode

Spanish Wrath said:
She's not so bad once you meet Otis from Dead Rising

Even though he turns out to be badass, his calls are worse than any of the actual Psychopaths

Toth

Would Nathan Drake be considered an ass or a douche? I need to find that comic where he pulls down the soldier ready to rebel against the Uncharted 2 villain...

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Walter Sullivan from Silent Hill 4. He'll
go on a murdering spree and even kill himself with a spoon just to complete a ritual and get reunited with the apartment he somehow believes to be his mother (okay, let's pretend someone can be nuts enough to believe something like that) even though this probably means unleashing hell on Earth, just because he's too cheap to pay rent like everyone else.

im not sure what the OP is looking for, but for whatever reason, longai o from bangai o spirits popped into my head. that asshole is really tough to kill and my previous tactics didnt work on him at all. he basically just countered everything until there was an overwhelming number of missiles on screen.

Moebius the Time Streamer.

He's a time-traveller with a degree of temporal omniscience. He shits all over everyone and everything every time he appears, and delivers lies buried in diguises buried in riddles wrapped in deceit, which may or may not be reverse psychology all along. He knows you are coming before you are born, and knows your answer before you even hear a question.

It doesn't matter where or when the player meets him, the result is that when the conversation ends, you've been played as puppets by him and are on an immediate course to planet screwed. EVERY TIME.

He's gaming's biggest asshole. Don't talk to him, as he'll get in your head. Don't look for him, as he'll send you down the wrong path. Don't even say his name, because he'll have predetermined a butterfly effect catastrophe from the resonance of the vowels.

But above all, DON'T KILL HIM.

He may be a frail old man with no combat ability whatsover, but he purposely had his future self killed in the first game. That way, if anyone kills him before this fatalistic moment, the resultant time paradox will rip a whole in the universe and kill everyone. Its certainly a unique path to invulnerability.

Gaming's biggest asshole. He shits all over everything.

Jinfash said:
I vaguely remember him from Threads of Fate's cover. What did he do?

180px-Ffta-marche.jpg

That is Marche from Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced.

The kid and his cripple brother move into a sleepy snowy town and meet some school mates who have boring lives full of self-esteem and self-image issues.

His cripple brother reads the Final Fantasy Book and re-writes reality that pretty much over-writes our world with the Final Fantasy World.

Now our dork-new-kid-hero is a low-ranking bounty hunter, the crippled brother is also a bounty hunter and no longer cripple. The self-esteem kid with daddy issues (because his dad is kind of a deadbeat) is now the son of the leader or Judges, etc. etc. etc.

Pretty much everyone's life was BETTER in the fantasy world but Marche has to come stomping in and make everyone fight to unwrite the world back to normal for no other reason than the fact that it's not 'real'.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Crewnh said:
As of recently, the Crushers from inFAMOUS 2.

http://i.imgur.com/rnXjg.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Most of the higher level enemies in inFamous 2 are assholes. Crushers, Ice Titans, Ravagers, Devourers.. All assholes.

[QUOTE=ScionOfTheRisingSun][IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-askpGaV6Sdc/ThsoveGCZvI/AAAAAAAAAW4/-Fn6QbUn4gg/Kratos.jpg[IMG]

In God of War III he is no longer the underdog to identify with, he is just a bugger of godly proportion.[/QUOTE]

He's the good kind of asshole. One of my all-time favourite video game characters. Feels so good being a completely amoral, violent sociopath who kills and maims nearly every living thing he sees just because.

Can I nominate every douchebag fighting game player that send jerky messages on 360/PS3? Win or loss.

I really wish PSN had the privacy settings of Xbox Live. Being able to block messages from EVERYONE that isn't on your friends list is awesome. I don't want your grief projected on me.

Sennorin

Banned
PrincessPeachRef.png

Im convinced that Nintendo themselves think of her as an asshole/b**ch. She is *always* the hardest opponent in every Mario sports-title. Always. Tennis, football, kart racing, doesnt matter. She´s always the one that is rage inducing.

Jinfash said:
Explain dammit, explain.

I vaguely remember him from Threads of Fate's cover. What did he do?

In Tactics some guys make an imaginary world that they teleport to using magic. Marches friends were all losers in real life, one gets bullied, another is sad for some reason and the other is cursed with a life threatening disease that leaves him unable to walk. In this new world however, they're all happy and everything in their life is perfect.

Marche doesn't care, so he attacks them because he wants to go back to the real world. He eventually does and all of his friends go back to their horrible lives.

Edit: Goddamnit, why can't this board be slow for a change?

DarkKyo

CTsF5.jpg

Serrano from Bulletstorm.

Look at that shit-eating expression. I wanted to kill him more than most video game badguys.

revolverjgw said:
They all had it coming

For what reason? Being selfish and petty? Kratos outdid them all in that department.

Combichristoffersen said:
He's the good kind of asshole. One of my all-time favourite video game characters. Feels so good being a completely amoral, violent sociopath who kills and maims nearly every living thing he sees just because.

Yeah, I love a good sociopath myself, but where is the charm? At least Stalin always smiled serenely in all those pictures like a pleasant old uncle all while he sent you and 20 million others to die in the unforgiving tundra.

Combichristoffersen said:
Most of the higher level enemies in inFamous 2 are assholes. Crushers, Ice Titans, Ravagers, Devourers.. All assholes.

The enemy I feared most were those littler demons that exploded when they got near you, often killing instantly.

And of course the rocket launcher guys who didn't care whether they lived or died and could put a rocket right between your eyes from 5 blocks away

Top Bottom