• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Videogame Character Wrestling Livestream | Usually at 6PM EST | Check OP for details

Horseress

Code:
public class theNightChecker {

private bool theNight = true;
    private bool capsLock = false;

void Update() {
        if (theNight == true) {
            capsLock = true;
        }
        if (theNight == false) {
           Application.Quit();
        }
       else {
           debug.log("The night could not be found");
        }
    }
}

OW GOD! I love this thread <3

Yeah, i'm concerned for Baz man. I mean, the video response seemed fine, but i'd hate to see EVO do this without him. Seems wrong.

Edit: Oh, he re-tweeted Mr. Wizard. Maybe he is over-seeing it, or they are gonna run a stream or something. I feel a little better.

I think it's likely he's overseeing it but can't actually turn up. Or maybe he's just given the seal of approval. Bazza also said on his TWD stream he knows nothing about the FGC so I imagine going all the way to Vegas just for a special VGCW stream would be a bit much, so Wizard's doing it himself (he has the CAWs, after all).

We'll see, personally I'm quite excited for it.

Razor210

Code:

private bool theNight = true;
    private bool capsLock = false;

void Update() {
        if (theNight == true) {
            capsLock = true;
        }
        if (theNight == false) {
           Application.Quit();
        }
       else {
        }
    }
}

If you call that after it is the night, capslock will permanently be on. So change this to:

Code:

private boolean theNight = true;
    private boolean capsLock = false;

public void setIsNight(boolean nightStatus) {
        theNight = nightStatus;
    }

public void setNightFinished() {
        theNight = false;
        capsLock = false;
   }

public void Update() {
        if (theNight == true) {
            capsLock = true;
        }
        if (theNight == false) {
           Application.Quit();
        }
       else {
        }
    }
}

Still isn't the most optimal, but depends on what exactly you're going for.

GMM

Banned
If you call that after it is the night, capslock will permanently be on. So change this to:

Code:

private boolean theNight = true;
    private boolean capsLock = false;

public void setIsNight(boolean nightStatus) {
        theNight = nightStatus;
    }

public void setNightFinished() {
        theNight = false;
        capsLock = false;
   }

public void Update() {
        if (theNight == true) {
            capsLock = true;
        }
        if (theNight == false) {
           Application.Quit();
        }
       else {
        }
    }
}

Still isn't the most optimal, but depends on what exactly you're going for.

You are right, but in my defense i was banking on the night never ending.

Ferrio

Banned
I think it's likely he's overseeing it but can't actually turn up. Or maybe he's just given the seal of approval. Bazza also said on his TWD stream he knows nothing about the FGC so I imagine going all the way to Vegas just for a special VGCW stream would be a bit much, so Wizard's doing it himself (he has the CAWs, after all).

We'll see, personally I'm quite excited for it.

I'd just like to ship his ass off to Vegas to have a good time. He certainly deserves it.

GMM

Banned
I'd just like to ship his ass off to Vegas to have a good time. He certainly deserves it.

I'd rather like to ship his ass some HD recording equipment, i want to see all the details in those faces!

a9aab6534b7d4e6e45dffd592cf07225bd856cbf_full.jpg

Just when I think I'm starting to lose interest in VGCW, the night comes around and I get hyped again. I'm hoping for Money in the Bank match and/or Woody/Dracula tag team debut

Sephzilla

After Vegeta pushed Barkely to the limit I still think he needs a title shot.

Also, all of his CAWs are just ones he found online right? We should try to put together a list of the CAWs or the people who made them in case others want them.

Hystzen

After Vegeta pushed Barkely to the limit I still think he needs a title shot.

Also, all of his CAWs are just ones he found online right? We should try to put together a list of the CAWs or the people who made them in case others want them.

Some are requests, I think someone on here has done a few of them. A list is on the wiki its where Dracula came from

I kind of want 50 Cent be added after seeing him on that list it be hilarious

Hystzen

Video Game Champion Wrestling |OT| 1000 Years of THQuality

I like the Kave one but half people would not get that joke but THQuality is easier to understand

OK, give it until about an hour before the show and if Rentahamster still hasn't put up a new thread, someone just go for it. Htown, probably.

And the THQuality title must stick.

I send Rentahamster a PM asking if he could launch the OT tonight, but that we have an 'emergency' OT by Htown ready if he can't make it.

I'm in favor of title option #1 as well, by the way.

Also, Htown, do you plan to post the OT as soon as the stream starts, or do you want to wait for Rentahamster until we really run into the 20K post barrier?

PBalfredo

Video Game Champion Wrestling |OT| 1000 Years of THQuality

Go with this one. "1000 years of _____" and "THQuality" are staples of the chat. 2K is more of a thing that will happen in the future. We'll have an OT5 by the time that happens.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I send Rentahamster a PM asking if he could launch the OT tonight, but that we have an 'emergency' OT by Htown ready if he can't make it.

I'm in favor of title option #1 as well, by the way.

Also, Htown, do you plan to post the OT as soon as the stream starts, or do you want to wait for Rentahamster until we really run into the 20K post barrier?

I'm gonna give Rent as much time as possible, but I will post the new OT once we hit 19900 or so I think.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Tonight's the night baby

;D

Bear with me for a bit, I haven't quite decided which of the header graphics I made I want to use (if at all), so I'll keep it minimal for now.

I'm also gonna have to go out, so I'll probably miss most of tonight's show.

Top Bottom