• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Videogame Character Wrestling Livestream | Usually at 6PM EST | Check OP for details

GMM

Banned
Based Bazza said:
Tonight is looking like it might be the night. I'll keep you posted. #VGCW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N01oXSrfuw

paris-night-lights-eiffel-tower-Favim.com-465534.gif

GMM

Banned
I've failed enough classes, never againnnnnnnnn.

But seriously I can't miss these classes, I totally would if I could because I'm a lazy fuck.

No shame in being a jobber, i'm sure VGCWclem will have them uploaded to youtube soon after.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Tonight might be the night? Shit, I was hoping it wouldn't be so I could go watch The Walking Dead Q&A at a theater

Hellllooo! Need I remind you how much ridicule I got for my one comment? :lol

That said just waiting for night status to be confirmed and going to cancel bowling for the next month!

demidar

MAKE ME!

Also I don't think we're get under 20k posts if tonight is the night. Tonight may have to be the debut of the new sexier thread.

No it probably won't. If worse comes to worse we -- and by that I mean someone who can actually watch live thank you very much Uni -- can just copypasta the current OP and fix it up later.

Which subtitle are we gonna use? 2k years of Darkness: Go bowling Kave?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
We'd cross 20000 posts before the second match ended, most likely.

I'm working on a basic OP if nobody else is doin it

Talamius

Ganon/Waluigi, GabeN/Nappa and DK/GabeN for the title? I'd have the second OT ready if tonight is the night.

Just like that it's official: Tonight is the night!

Ferrio

Banned
Surprised he's doing it, he sounded pretty miserable the past few days.

Also he's refusing to take donations for people to fly him to EVO.

Aauughh not Thursday again, the one day of the week I can't watch :(

Well, at least last time I was able to watch and update the Playlist at the same time so it's not a total loss I guess :(

GMM

Banned
IF tonight = "the night" THEN
CapsLock.Enabled = TRUE
ELSE
status = sad
END IF

Code:
public class theNightChecker {

private bool theNight = true;
    private bool capsLock = false;

void Update() {
        if (theNight == true) {
            capsLock = true;
        }
        if (theNight == false) {
           Application.Quit();
        }
       else {
           debug.log("The night could not be found");
        }
    }
}

So what the fuck is Mr Wizard up to? Is Bazza involved in that at all? I want answers! :(

Yeah, i'm concerned for Baz man. I mean, the video response seemed fine, but i'd hate to see EVO do this without him. Seems wrong.

Edit: Oh, he re-tweeted Mr. Wizard. Maybe he is over-seeing it, or they are gonna run a stream or something. I feel a little better.

Top Bottom