• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita could potentially give 3DS a run for it's money

Shiggy said:
Singstar sold 16 mio in Europe alone by early 2009, you may add another few million as they put out more editions since then. Eyetoy sold more than 10 mio.
if that's only for one iteration of the game, I can totally see how Wii put a show there.

yurinka said:
They sold like 9 millons of Move controlles in the first few months. And some devs hinted that PS4 will have an evolved version of it, like happens with Kinect. Is it a failure?

A product is a success or failure by the support it is given. The fact that not even one single third party exclusive has been announced for the Move is very telling considering the sales numbers being reported. The Eyetoy and Virtual Boy even had third party exclusives. I look at unique software for it to judge its success. How much do third parties stand behind it.

This goes for every product, not just the Move.

My guess is that by the time Vita launches, 3DS will have enough good games to put a fight. I don't think either handled will 'cream' the other.

SamBishop

Banned
Sennorin said:
Innovation is not something Sony lacks, but SotC is *not* an example for that. A mediocre action-adventure isn´t innovative.

Far be it for me to call an opinion wrong, but there's a pretty massive majority that no doubt will. Shadow of the Colossus is wonderfully innovative. Might I suggest giving it another shot when the Collection comes out next month? The improved framerate alone makes it worthy of a second peek.

JWong

Banned
OldJadedGamer said:
A product is a success or failure by the support it is given. The fact that not even one single third party exclusive has been announced for the Move is very telling considering the sales numbers being reported. The Eyetoy and Virtual Boy even had third party exclusives. I look at unique software for it to judge its success. How much do third parties stand behind it.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah I don't get Move's business plans.

watershed

Banned
I have a question: What are we using to define success in this debate between the 3ds and vita? Is it sales of hardware and software? Which handheld will outsell the other? Overall money made for Nintendo and Sony? Or is success defined by the software support each handheld gets?

If its about 3rd party support I think the vita already has as much or more 3rd party games announced for the vita than the 3ds does, including some big 3rd party games.

If its about 1st party profits I imagine Nintendo will make more money with the 3ds and 1st party software than the vita and its 1st party software will make for sony even if the vita slightly outsells the 3ds.

If its about units sold then I'm betting the 3ds will win that one world wide but vita may win in japan.

Hey Sam, are you going to Gamescom? If so, have you heard anything regarding new software announcements for the Vita?

Also, if you are going can you find out more about PS Suite and what types of apps can it introduce to the Vita.

Thanks.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
artwalknoon said:
If its about 3rd party support I think the vita already has as much or more 3rd party games announced for the vita than the 3ds does, including some big 3rd party games.

Which big exclusive 3rd Party titles have been announced for Vita ?

Loudninja

OldJadedGamer said:

I am not really sure how you think that is telling?Thats a pretty odd way of thinking considering how this generation turn out.

SamBishop

Banned
pharmboy044 said:
Hey Sam, are you going to Gamescom? If so, have you heard anything regarding new software announcements for the Vita?

Also, if you are going can you find out more about PS Suite and what types of apps can it introduce to the Vita.

Thanks.

I'd love to go because there'll be some neat announcements (including Vita stuff, yep), but I'm stuck working on the Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One strategy guide. So no GamesCom and likely no TGS either. My bank account is thankful, but that's about the only upside; this is a great year for both shows...

OldJadedGamer said:
The fact that not even one single third party exclusive has been announced for the Move is very telling considering the sales numbers being reported..

not to change the subject but move's competitor kinect hasnt exactly been swimming in 3rd party exclusives itself either....despite reports that kinect is such a "breakout hit"

yurinka

OldJadedGamer said:

The good thing about Move is that usually it's ok to use it in high-end AAA hardcore games as optional. So in this case as developer you can aim to the entire console userbase, not only to the device userbase, getting better game sales.

Regarding 3rd party support:

Third Party Developers and Publishers Supporting PlayStation®Move platform Company Name (in alphabetical order, as of March 10, 2010):
505 Games U.S.
Activision Publishing, Inc.
AQ INTERACTIVE Inc.
ARC SYSTEMS WORK CO.,LTD
ATLUS Co., LTD.
Bigben Interactive
CAPCOM CO., LTD.
CCP
Crave Entertainment
CYBERFRONT Corporation
Disney Interactive Studios
Electronic Arts Inc.
FromSoftware, Inc.
Game Republic, Inc.
Game Republic, Inc.
GUST CO., LTD.
HUDSON SOFT CO., LTD.
IREM SOFTWARE ENGINEERING INC.
Koei Co., Ltd.
Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
Majesco Entertainment
Marvelous Entertainment Inc.
NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
ONGAKUKAN Co., Ltd.
Oxygen Games
PAON CORPORATION
Q Entertainment Inc.
Q-GAMES, LTD.
SEGA CORPORATION
Sony Online Entertainment
Spike Co., Ltd.
SQUARE ENIX GROUP
TECMO, LTD.
THQ Inc.
UBISOFT®
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Zoo Entertainment, Inc.

http://scei.co.jp/corporate/release/100311e.html

SuperSonic1305 said:
Bioshock
Silent Hill
to be fair, the silent hill vita project so far is a comic/interactive experience so far (correct me if im wrong)

but i would give 3rd parties a chance for Gamescom/TGS to announce more 3rd party games for vita

SamBishop said:
I'd love to go because there'll be some neat announcements (including Vita stuff, yep), but I'm stuck working on the Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One strategy guide. So no GamesCom and likely no TGS either. My bank account is thankful, but that's about the only upside; this is a great year for both shows...
Oh I had no idea you had to pay your own way. I guess it's a good thing than.

And it was nice hearing you on Podcast Beyond 200. You need to be on there more often.

Amir0x

Banned
frAntic_Frog said:
to be fair, the silent hill vita project so far is a comic/interactive experience so far (correct me if im wrong)

You're wrong. Specifically, Konami has discussed that it will have a novel approach to multiplayer.

TheNatural

My Member!
frAntic_Frog said:
not to change the subject but move's competitor kinect hasnt exactly been swimming in 3rd party exclusives itself either....despite reports that kinect is such a "breakout hit"

Both are peripherals with the intended effect of helping sell a console, and maybe become its own platform as far as Kinect goes. Kinect did sell the 360 last holiday, with people mostly seeing a new bundle and a good value on it, and purchasing it. I don't think that holds true any more, Kinect hasn't become its own platform like Microsoft envisioned. But at least it did sell consoles when it came out, Move hasn't become either a platform of it's own, OR sold consoles.

Peripherals never work as becoming a platform of their own, or being a long term sales pusher for consoles. It's really no different now than it was in the 90's.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
SuperSonic1305 said:
Bioshock
Silent Hill
This isnt 2003 - Silent Hill hasnt been relevant for years, though i have faith in WayForward. And BioShock ? Ill wait till we get more information on that project.

Titles like Revelations or Kingdom Hearts on 3DS are more promising, at least for me.

frAntic_Frog said:

The system launched with at least 4 I believe and the best selling game is a third party exclusive.

yurinka said:
Third Party Developers and Publishers Supporting PlayStation®Move platform

Ok... Show me just one single actual third party exclusive game announcement. Where is the actual games? List company names all you want but the post is pointless without actual games.

It doesn't even matter in this thread as it is off topic and has nothing to do with the Vita or 3DS.

yurinka

OldJadedGamer said:
Ok... Show me just one single actual third party exclusive game announcement. Where is the actual games? List company names all you want but the post is pointless without actual games.
Not sure if updated, here you have a list with some of them:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_compatible_with_PlayStation_Move
In the right side appears if they are exclusive or not and if they are Move only or not.

I think TTP's site had a similar Move games list.

Tenck

Shiggy said:
Based on the sales and success the series had in Europe, I don't see anything wrong with Sony starting the casual craze on consoles in Europe. But maybe you would've needed to experience it to understand what it was.

You obviously have no idea what's going on then.

We're not saying it didn't make casual gaming more popular, but to say singstar invented casual gaming in Europe is absurd.

Shiggy

yurinka said:
In the right side appears if they are exclusive or not and if they are Move only or not.

The only non-Sony-published exclusives is Dungeon Hunter: Alliance by Gameloft right now, from what I see.

Announced are Dust 514 (CCP Games), Flight Control HD (only on PSN, also available on iPad), House of the Dead Overkill (expanded Wii port) and Time Crisis: Razing Storm. It really looks like only

Actually, it looks as if only Sony is really supporting Move. But how many households have Move anyway? You say they sold 8.8 mio to retailers by June. How many people have multiple Move controllers? I doubt that the userbase is larger than 6 mio.

Tenck said:

We're not saying it didn't make casual gaming more popular, but to say singstar invented casual gaming in Europe is absurd.

Yeah, someone else pointed that out already. I thought he just didn't use the right words and meant it literally, but judging by his most recent posts he actually meant it the way he said.

Tenck said:

no its not.

modern causal trash was started by scee.

show me any other publisher selling tens of millions of units of absolute vapid gaming trash based on gestures. .Previous to scee output..

you wont.

sony invented the modern casual trash market.

fernoca

yurinka said:

I think OldJadedGamer meant this (from IGN) as what posted in an earlier thread:

Upcoming list of Move-enabled games:
  • BioShock Infinite
  • Carnival Island
  • Child of Eden
  • Dungeon Defenders
  • Everybody Dance
  • EyePet and Friends
  • GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
  • The House of the Dead Overkill – Extended Cut
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 (via upcoming PlayStation Move Pack PSN software update)
  • Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest
  • NBA 2K12
  • No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise
  • Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath*
  • PixelJunk lifelike
  • Resistance 3
  • Wanted Corp

Of those, the only from third-parties are:
  • BioShock Infinite
  • Carnival Island
  • Child of Eden
  • Dungeon Defenders
  • GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
  • The House of the Dead Overkill – Extended Cut
  • NBA 2K12
  • No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise
  • Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath
  • Wanted Corp

And from those, the only "exclusive" are..well, is:
  • Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath
..and it's even a remake of an Xbox game.

Tenck said:

Exactly. There's no denying the Singstar, EyeToy were scucess in Europe. But saying that Sony invented the genre even if it was in one region, not only doens't make sense; but it's a blatant lie. :p

syoaran

yurinka said:
The good thing about Move is that usually it's ok to use it in high-end AAA hardcore games as optional. So in this case as developer you can aim to the entire console userbase, not only to the device userbase, getting better game sales.

Regarding 3rd party support:

Third Party Developers and Publishers Supporting PlayStation®Move platform Company Name (in alphabetical order, as of March 10, 2010):
505 Games U.S.
Activision Publishing, Inc.
AQ INTERACTIVE Inc.
ARC SYSTEMS WORK CO.,LTD
ATLUS Co., LTD.
Bigben Interactive
CAPCOM CO., LTD.
CCP
Crave Entertainment
CYBERFRONT Corporation
Disney Interactive Studios
Electronic Arts Inc.
FromSoftware, Inc.
Game Republic, Inc.
Game Republic, Inc.
GUST CO., LTD.
HUDSON SOFT CO., LTD.
IREM SOFTWARE ENGINEERING INC.
Koei Co., Ltd.
Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
Majesco Entertainment
Marvelous Entertainment Inc.
NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
ONGAKUKAN Co., Ltd.
Oxygen Games
PAON CORPORATION
Q Entertainment Inc.
Q-GAMES, LTD.
SEGA CORPORATION
Sony Online Entertainment
Spike Co., Ltd.
SQUARE ENIX GROUP
TECMO, LTD.
THQ Inc.
UBISOFT®
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Zoo Entertainment, Inc.

http://scei.co.jp/corporate/release/100311e.html

I think we can look up every pre-console launch and see a long list of 3rd party support listed, but with very little evidence until years later into the consoles life cycle. It means very little any more.

3DS or Vita, either could do well - both could end up doing quite poorly. I don't see the Vita having a lock on Japan right now, considering that none of the titles that will guarantee it being a system seller have even been announced. The fact that MHP has sold the PSP in droves should not be an indicator on future use either. MHP2/3rd have been incredibly popular with both men and women, with a lot of "influencers" (Celebrities etc) buying into it and increasing the popularity of the brand. But its entirely possible for something new to come along and take that throne before the Vita reaches maturity. Japan is about following the trend.

(I'm not saying that MHP4th will not sell like gangbusters, just that the dominance of one console over another will require a system seller - which is difficult to predict on Sony's console).

My hope is that both systems do very well, and that software development in the west starts to take both systems very seriously.

test_account

XP-39C²
OldJadedGamer said:
Ok... Show me just one single actual third party exclusive game announcement. Where is the actual games?
I'd say Time Crisis Razing Storm. Although the 3 games in this collection excist for Arcade, they dont excist for consoles as far as i know (besides on PS3 of course).

yurinka

These lists miss games like Pixeljunk Lifelike, Dust 514, Hydrophobia Prophecy or Star Trek BTW.

We're going way off topic. I'll go back to Vita.

In his Gamelab (Spanish game event)'s conference, Novarama's CEO (developer of Invizimals) mentioned that Sony asked them to help designing Vita's camera due to their big European success (more than 1 million sold, very good for a small PSP game) in order to get the most accurate AR possible in Vita. He also mentioned the Move guys also helped to design the hardware, in this case also with gyros and stuff.

Video of his speech (Spanish only, sorry) : http://vimeo.com/album/1649553/video/26761846

Shiggy

yurinka said:
These lists miss games like Pixeljunk Lifelike, Dust 514, Hydrophobia Prophecy or Star Trek BTW

Pixeljunk and Hydrophobia are still funded and pulished by Sony, aren't they? And Star Trek from Digital Extremes is not exclusive.

But at least Move is supported by Sony, unlike Motion Plus which was send to death by both Nintendo and 3rd parties.

FoxSpirit

syoaran said:
I think we can look up every pre-console launch and see a long list of 3rd party support listed, but with very little evidence until years later into the consoles life cycle. It means very little any more.

3DS or Vita, either could do well - both could end up doing quite poorly. I don't see the Vita having a lock on Japan right now, considering that none of the titles that will guarantee it being a system seller have even been announced. The fact that MHP has sold the PSP in droves should not be an indicator on future use either. MHP2/3rd have been incredibly popular with both men and women, with a lot of "influencers" (Celebrities etc) buying into it and increasing the popularity of the brand. But its entirely possible for something new to come along and take that throne before the Vita reaches maturity. Japan is about following the trend.

(I'm not saying that MHP4th will not sell like gangbusters, just that the dominance of one console over another will require a system seller - which is difficult to predict on Sony's console).

My hope is that both systems do very well, and that software development in the west starts to take both systems very seriously.

The Vita will surely become THE otaku handheld, which can be seen as good or as bad.
Because 3D capabilities aside, it's screen makes it the definite 2D beast of the dedicated handheld market for the coming years.
The least I can say, I'll brush up my Japanese and prepare to import quirky Japanese games. Plus the famitsu polls indicate a "thumbs up", if we can put any weight behind them.

qq more

Gaming4Lyfe said:
3DS is FAIL so I am pretty sure that VITA will knock it out of the box
3DS is "FAIL"? Shouldn't it be "3DS is a failure"?

Oh wait, I get it. Saying "FAIL" and "EPIC" makes you look cool and funny! XD!!!

fernoca

Shiggy said:
Pixeljunk and Hydrophobia are still funded and pulished by Sony, aren't they? And Star Trek from Digital Extremes is not exclusive.

But at least Move is supported by Sony, unlike Motion Plus which was send to death by both Nintendo and 3rd parties.

And Hydrophobia was released last year on the Xbox 360. The PS3 version is an updated version with changes to the game, new areas and the annoying sidekick been recast and remodeled. Will be released on Steam also.

How is Nintendo not supporting Motion Plus when not only they bundled it with games and gave it away for free; but even added it built-in to every controller and every system sold includes one for more than a year; on top of Zelda using it this year too.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
kitchenmotors said:
People making the COD argument might of had some weight behind it, before Vita was pushed into release early next year. I could see Activision waiting until the next COD to make a Vita version. Who are these people in the COD audience that would buy a 6 month old version and spend $250 on the hardware to play it? Unless there is stuff added to the Vita version, but Activision would be insane not to add the same content via DLC to the console versions.

Yeah, might as well give up on seeing a Call of Duty until the release of the next game. I think the biggest feature the game could possibly have is some sort of connectivity with PS3. Imagine working your way through the ranks on the PS3 CoD, and then importing that character to the Vita version to continue leveling up, while you're away from your PS3?
I think it would be a pretty big selling point if you could share your online character between both versions.
Of course you'd have to buy both versions of the game.

syoaran

FoxSpirit said:
The Vita will surely become THE otaku handheld, which can be seen as good or as bad.
Because 3D capabilities aside, it's screen makes it the definite 2D beast of the dedicated handheld market for the coming years.
The least I can say, I'll brush up my Japanese and prepare to import quirky Japanese games. Plus the famitsu polls indicate a "thumbs up", if we can put any weight behind them.

I don't think thats a done deal. The PSP only became an otaku handheld because Sony made it cheap to develop for and the machine was easy to get hold of. Most of these types of companies care more for cheap development then any other factor.

While I hate to bring iOS devices into an argument like this, the iPad is something a lot of small Japanese studios are looking at, and again - if it became the darling of Japan via cult status (more so than it is now), you might find that Otaku base buying iPads over Vita for just the software lineup.

My point is that the PSP did very well in the end because of great software + cult status in Japan when the machine reached maturity. Unless Sony force it (which will cost them a lot of cash), the same might not happen again. Same with the 3DS in the long run as well, same with any device coming out. I hope both devices do well and we see some great software for both, because I love handheld gaming. But to say its a lock because of an X factor right now is incredibly naive.

It was a redundant question that I didn't think he would actually take this far. The fact that multiplatform games are being played off as exclusives show just how no one is paying attention to the peripheral and that shows if it is a success or not. No one will find an exclusive third party move required game announced so it is silly to even try.

I don't even remember why the Move was brought up in the first place but it's off topic. The 3DS and Vita already have committed exclusive third party support announced for them before the system even launches. Games that are built from the ground up to use the unique control functions of the systems.

Shiggy

fernoca said:
And Hydrophobia was released last year on the Xbox 360. The PS3 version is an updated version with changes to the game, new areas and the annoying sidekick been recast and remodeled. Will be released on Steam also.

How is Nintendo not supporting Motion Plus when not only they bundled it with games and gave it away for free; but even added it built-in to every controller and every system sold includes one for more than a year; on top of Zelda using it this year too.

Nintendo released exactly three games supporting Wii Motion Plus:

Wii Sports Resort - July 2009
FlingSmash - November 2010
Wii Play Motion - June 2011

Three games in two years with two of them being mediocre minigame compilations. Except for Red Steel 2, there are also no 3rd party games which require the accessory. Zelda Skyward Sword is the first real Wii Motion Plus effort from Nintendo since Wii Sports Resort in 2009.

What I still wonder about, is the "transferring" feature for free or do you need to own both versions?

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
KAL2006 said:
I disagree, the PSP failed due to a combination of reasons (read my OP). And the Vita does appeal to the casual kid friendly crown. I assume Sony will start marketing heavily to that crowd in year 2. .

Name one Sony series that little kids flock to. Cause the kid demographic is gigantic, and Sony (as much as I love them) has zilch to draw the younger demographic in.
I mean, kids really don't give two shits about Invizimals, Mod Nation Racers, or Little Big Planet.

waicol

Banned
It's clear that when first party new 3DS titles come most DS owners will swap on it, cause they would'nt be able to play those games on their old hardware. So we will probably see some 300k+ per month on 3ds numbers, tho i still think the Vita has great appeal to traditional gamers, like myself, so it's rational to expect good numbers from Vita too.

Also i think the 2012 marketing from both companies will not be a war between each other, i think it'll be focusing focusing on how these games are "better" and suits real gaming experiences on opossite to "1 dollar gaming".

yurinka

Just found an English version of the previous Novarama speech where he talks about Vita, Invizimals, and Reality Fighters : http://vimeo.com/26759293

I appear sitting in the second row, I'm the red haired guy with really short hair next to the small corridor :p

ShinUltramanJ said:
Name one Sony series that little kids flock to. Cause the kid demographic is gigantic, and Sony (as much as I love them) has zilch to draw the younger demographic in.
I mean, kids really don't give two shits about Invizimals, Mod Nation Racers, or Little Big Planet.

In the video says Invizimals sold more than a million units sold (can't remember the exact number). Europe only I think, Invizimals only were released here I think. LBP, Ratchet, Jak & Dexter, Modnation etc had better sales I think.

ShinUltramanJ said:

Flock is an interesting word but there are many kid orientated games like Ratchet and Clank, the Jax series, and the Sly series. Now of course, at this point none of those games would be made by the original developers but Sony has a bunch of kid friendly titles. And new systems mean new IP. Who knows what will come out in the future.

Father_Brain said:
Pretty much. If Sony is at all confident in Vita's third-party support - and they might be, I don't claim to have insider info or to understand their promotional strategy - they've done a very convincing impersonation thus far of a company that isn't.

Maybe this will change beginning at the Gamescom conference on Tuesday, I dunno.
I think things almost have to change, Sony can't really be launching a PlayStation with software support as weak as they've shown, can they? GC and TGS need to be loaded with stuff because right now Vita's Japanese support is near non-existant and even their western support isn't too hot. Bizarrely, I think Wii U actually had a more promising western lineup coming out of E3, and it's launching 6+ months after Vita.

yurinka said:
Vita will have like more than 1000 games at launch : PS1, PSP, Minis etc will be in PSN since day 1.
Then 3DS had more than 2000 games at launch. Y'know, like every DS game.

fernoca

Shiggy said:
Nintendo released exactly three games supporting Wii Motion Plus:

Wii Sports Resort - July 2009
FlingSmash - November 2010
Wii Play Motion - June 2011

Three games in two years with two of them being mediocre minigame compilations. Except for Red Steel 2, there are also no 3rd party games which require the accessory. Zelda Skyward Sword is the first real Wii Motion Plus effort from Nintendo since Wii Sports Resort in 2009.

What I still wonder about, is the "transferring" feature for free or do you need to own both versions?
True I give you that. :p

In some way it wouldn't surprise is the "transferring" games it's used as an "incentive" ala the Steam integration of Portal 2 for the PS3. To get people into buying Vitas and then (the possibility) they jumping onto playing/buying other games.

At the same time, that barely did anything with Portal 2 and the 360 version outsold it; so in the end when people buy a game for a console/hardware in mind they go for it. Don't care about incentives or possibilities. A possible Vita Call of Duty game may be identical to the console counterpart; but if the person just wants to play it on the big screen and loud speakers with his friends online; a nearly identical Vita port might be seen as just a novelty.

Would be cool to be wrong, so I'll gladly quote myself in a year or so when Call of Duty Vita is released and sells millions and is the Vita-seller. :p

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
fernoca said:
True I give you that. :p

In some way it wouldn't surprise is the "transferring" games it's used as an "incentive" ala the Steam integration of Portal 2 for the PS3. To get people into buying Vitas and then (the possibility) they jumping onto playing/buying other games.

At the same time, that barely did anything with Portal 2 and the 360 version outsold it; so in the end when people buy a game for a console/hardware in mind they go for it. Don't care about incentives or possibilities. :p

You're not taking into account the fact that PSN was hacked at the time of Portal 2's release. That surely factored into some of those 360 sales.

fernoca

ShinUltramanJ said:
You're not taking into account the fact that PSN was hacked at the time of Portal 2's release. That surely factored into some of those 360 sales.
To be more technical, Portal has been seen mostly an an" Xbox franchise", with the the XBLA exclusive Still Alive, the better port of The Orange Box, Valve's previous support with two Left 4 Dead games.

So there are things involved that may have affected the sales; more than the hacking of the PSN.

Still the incentive was there, still there. But one thing it also showed is that some also chose to buy the PS3 version, redeem the code get the Steam version; sell the PS3 version and get a brand new game for relatively less. (In that way I technically paid $5 for the Steam version of P2. The difference was aaht I played the hell out of it on PS3 and sold it because my PS3 just stopped working).

So it would be cool to watch out for this "transferring Vita games" to see how it works out, if it offers any other advantage other than owning a digital/portable copy of said game, among other things; on top of seeing if there are any relations between that option, with sales.

Top Bottom