• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita is like having a girl with ... 4 breasts.

legacyzero

Banned
image.php

Is the only face I can make that that.
:p

No bigger friend to a man than boobies.

But yeah, this ad is straight out of left field lol
I came here for four breasts and stayed for Dorito Pope. I love you, GAF.
Meme of the year IMO

If this was even remotely true, the device would be far more popular.

Man, that has to be one of Sony's worst ads ever. I'm actually disappointed there's no racist angle in that ad, to make sure it offends the maximum amount of people.

Carlisle

If this was even remotely true, the device would be far more popular.

Man, that has to be one of Sony's worst ads ever. I'm actually disappointed there's no racist angle in that ad, to make sure it offends the maximum amount of people.

Don't speak too soon, the white Vita did just come out.

Jac_Solar

I don't think the intention of the Ad is its message, or that Sony intended it to be about that. I think they just wanted to get people talking or spark their interest in anything Vita related. If so, it's quite clever.

But does" abstract/indirect" advertising like that have any effect on the actual product? Ie if a commercial was extremely good and made people talk about it/make it on the news for being very good and popular, would it effect the sales of the product itself? Not considering the increased amount of people the ad would reach.

drkOne

Anyone surprised about Sony using weird advertisements for the Playstation brand? Really?

I think they're effective. And I enjoy the weirdness much more than generic ads... But I guess most of you here don't.

Top Bottom