• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzoon

Banned
Its the most common of those mods so i'm sure your friend has a bunch but if not you can try to acquire one in Lua spy and with its common nature it might drop relatively easily.

The cool thing is that as long as you are continuously getting headshots the counter resets so you can theoretically have it active for the entire mission. Also its fun if you don't mind trying to get headshots.

my own Journey for Argon scope continues so hopefully DE will unleash the acolytes again.

One of Ivara's parts drops from a Spy Lua right? I need to do that anyway, talk about convenient!

I have everything I need for the Nikana except argon which I don't even know where to get
Look up two posts, haha.

Edit: or back, new page oops.

Can you go to the Void yet? I have no idea how difficult it is to unlock that area now, it used to be gated by keys (what relics are now) and it's the only reliable source of Argon which you need for a ton of blueprints.

Not yet. Apparently, you have to unlock nodes on four different planets (Europa, Neptune, Phobos, and Sedna) then you get access.

Arrrammis

Not yet. Apparently, you have to unlock nodes on four different planets (Europa, Neptune, Phobos, and Sedna) then you get access.

I though you only had to have one of those nodes open, since the void is made up of 4 separate groups of missions (one for each planet connect, all have different enemy levels). If you have one node open you can access the levels connected to that node, just not the entire void.

I though you only had to have one of those nodes open, since the void is made up of 4 separate groups of missions (one for each planet connect, all have different enemy levels). If you have one node open you can access the levels connected to that node, just not the entire void.

I could be wrong. The Wiki could be outdated.

Unlike other planets whose entirety can be accessed from a single entry node, the Void is divided into four different set of nodes, each set separate from each other that must be accessed from four different planets (Phobos, Europa, Neptune, & Sedna). Note that once the Void is unlocked, completing missions on branches from a different planet will permanently unlock the mission. This can allow a player to access other planets without unlocking their junction. For example, completing Aten will grant access to the planet Sedna.

VandalD

Sort of. There are four different paths of missions in the void, and each one comes from a different planet.
One of Ivara's parts drops from a Spy Lua right? I need to do that anyway, talk about convenient!
There's one part in tier 1 and 2 spy missions, with two in tier 3 spy missions. Since Lua counts as a tier 3, you could get Ivara there, but you don't have to.

Ivara parts can be found in the different tiers if i recall.

Edit: Apparently for tier 2 the Lua version has a higher chance of getting the piece compared to the other tier 2 locations. This is according to the wiki.

I'm curious what might be the next Prime. I'm still betting Chroma. I bet Chroma before Hydroid was announced. But it may be Zephyr as that came out over 3.5 years ago.

I guess that comes down to, which one is going to be vaulted. Vauban?

Manzoon

Banned
Cool about that Lua Spy mission, I did look it up right after posting.

Have they been making primes in the release order of frames? Or did they skip some? *patiently waiting for Zephyr rework and prime*

Cool about that Lua Spy mission, I did look it up right after posting.

Have they been making primes in the release order of frames? Or did they skip some? *patiently waiting for Zephyr rework and prime*

You might be in luck for both the prime and rework actually.

But we'll see.

I wonder if Umbra will affect it or will it have its own schedule at some point

More important than that was the ceiling adjustment for the bubble size. It means that tight hallways generally aren't just entirely taken up by a bubble piecing through a wall that you can't do anything about.

He's ok, he's not useless and they made some really good changes. Key to that was allowing allies to shoot into the pool to damage all the enemies. You mix that with a Lenz and it's stupid how he can lock down a part. Plus he can now cast everything even he's in a pool and almost all of his abilities are able to be used on the move.

He's actually great at CC. Barrage shuts down a whole area very handily and collecting everyone into a puddle (plus allowing the ability to grab enemies from outside the puddle) make him do much better. Getting to play with him again for Prime was fantastic. My old favorite is good, finally.

Uh, you mean the part where it does a % of total health damage like it's supposed to, and that's why it does insane damage numbers for 145+ because they have insane amounts of health?

Why am I hearing it might get fixed though? That is great if he has scale damage. I haven't tried him after the rework. I guess there is something to look forward too.

But seriously, Mirage is my favorite frame.

Nothing beats getting a Mirage and a Octavia and a Nova together and just going "ALL OF THE LIGHTS AND SOUNDS ALL AT ONCE EVERYWHERE FOREVER"

Some of my favorite moments in Warframe are those "things are clearly happening and a whole lot of stuff is dying, but I honestly couldn't tell you what, my screen is basically a Kadinsky painting in neon and my sound card can't even figure out what to play"

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Best carpet bomber. Also, (synoid) simulor.

I use my Amprex and Staticor with Mirage. The Amprex with Hall of Malevolence clears entire rooms in seconds. And at low levels one tap can get me 30 kills.

Staticor with Mirage is just AC-130 mode. It's why I run mobilize in the aura slot so I can keep more air time while I carpet bomb areas.

The best part about her 4 is that even when you're not building for it, the blind part of the 4 still works incredibly well.

Why am I hearing it might get fixed though? That is great if he has scale damage. I haven't tried him after the rework. I guess there is something to look forward too.

I have no idea. They made a change with the rework where the damage in the puddle was changed from finisher to impact which upset some people. But the scaling change was intended since it was something the community asked for.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
This looks... bad?
cUJ4jG0.png

derFeef

17.9 hrs last two weeks / 32.9 hrs on record
Can't stop. I played more in the last week than since the game came out. My backlog cries.

goblin

I spent so much time farming ducats in T4I with Mirage that I have no desire to play her again until her inevitable Prime rework.

derFeef

I love that game but it's seriously missing some kind of tracker. I just got new scanner missions but uhm... where are the targets? I searched every menu but could not find it.

Haly

I love that game but it's seriously missing some kind of tracker. I just got new scanner missions but uhm... where are the targets? I searched every menu but could not find it.

Under Syndicates, at the top, assuming you're talking about Cephalon Symaris, the orange one that invades your personal space.

In your Navigation menu.

ZOLccTN.jpg

Under Syndicates, at the top, assuming you're talking about Cephalon Symaris, the orange one that invades your personal space.

In your Navigation menu.

ZOLccTN.jpg

It could also refer to which planets/nodes on the solar map they can spawn. The Grineer Commander has become infamous in that regard.

Haly

LTTP: Aklex Prime??

And it's locked behind Baro????

Had lots of relics to use so I started doing lots of Void missions and I've been getting some blueprints. Am I supposed to be saving up these relics for a certain level or should I just use them right away?

Also, I got into the GAF clan dojo but had no idea what to do in there.

Had lots of relics to use so I started doing lots of Void missions and I've been getting some blueprints. Am I supposed to be saving up these relics for a certain level or should I just use them right away?

Also, I got into the GAF clan dojo but had no idea what to do in there.

If the relic has something you want you can save them up to run with a group who would also have a relic which is either different or the same relic. Everyone having the same relic increases your chances of getting the part you want in that relic since you essentially get four chances at the drop table due to running as a group (with the option to select the reward from them if necessary). Otherwise you can run them as you get them and hope rng god rewards you with the part you needed.

Also by saving you can refine them with void traces and it alters the chance of getting the rare drop (the item with the gold text) in that relic to a more "favorable" outcome.

I would say to save them tbh until you are ready.

As for the dojo you can do a bunch of things in there but the main ones are getting weapons, frames, etc blueprints from the research labs, contributing resources and/or credits to said research labs and trading with other players either in the clan or outside of it.

Dantero

I've found two rare containers in two days in a row. I'm never going to find any others, am I?

I don't have that icon :(
That icon appears in the daily you can do for him. You're probably talking about the 10 scans he wants of a certain enemy type for lore unlocks. Just look them up in the wiki, or if you've scanned them with the regular scanner you can look them up in the codex to find out where they spawn.

Jellie

Decided to try and farm up Ivara and Nidus today and finish the Inaros quest.
First and only run so far and I got Nidus systems.
Already had Ivara systems from a random spy.
Got chassis first run, neuro 3rd run and bp 4th run. So now I got Inaros and Ivara cooking.

Tabby

Could I get an invite to the clan? The one I'm in is pretty dead and no one seems to be online to start any new research.

IGN is ItsThatAsianBoy

The Boltor seems like a cool gun see many folks using it. Anyways, to make sure I have this right. If I use a forma on my Hek, it'll reset it's level but give me a polarity slot and increase it's capacity right?

Also I think I forgot to say, thanks to who ever gave me Nova Prime for free, finished cooking it today (like 2am this morning really).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom