• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There will be mods like these, called corrupted mods:

latest

latest

They are a core part of top-end builds when players try to prioritize one or two stats. They can only be acquired from an end-game grind called Orokin Vaults. Or you can buy them with plat from players.

I am probably a crazy person, but weapon slots are pretty cheap platinum-wise, so I just keep basically all of them.

Unless you are either gonna go back to them at some point in time or need them to make another weapon or they are hard to acquire its mainly a waste of space tbh. If you want to keep the collection aspect going its better to have blueprints of them since that inventory is basically infinite and you can build them again.

Use the space gained to get more weapons to master.

Haly

Focus is so dumb I hate it I hate that I want to grind it so bad even though grinding it is the worst thing.

I want another Riven that sounds like a funner time waster than focus grinding.

Manzoon

Banned
Focus is so dumb I hate it I hate that I want to grind it so bad even though grinding it is the worst thing.

I want another Riven that sounds like a funner time waster than focus grinding.
Yeah, focus was implemented right when I stopped playing a while ago, it is not a fun grind and I've been hoping they'd rework it this whole time. It doesn't help that zenurik is probably the best power by far.

Yeah, focus was implemented right when I stopped playing a while ago, it is not a fun grind and I've been hoping they'd rework it this whole time. It doesn't help that zenurik is probably the best power by far.

Naramon's line is god tier for endless missions. Invisibility for any warframe on melee crit, which is stupid easy even without the naramon crit bonus.

Arrrammis

Having tried the "Terminator" Nyx build for the Sortie today... it's absolutely hilarious, especially with the Lenz. Slowly walk forward through an endless sea of enemies, and keep shooting at my feet. The explosion kills enemies that drop energy for me to keep going and also build up my damage so by the time I run out of energy I have over 100k damage stored up to clear out enemies around me. The leech extremus enemies are still a real pain though :(

goblin

Naramon is so good and so broken. At least Zenurik is sort of countered by Energy Leech and Parasitic, nothing stops Shadow Step.

Haly

Potato alert up. Make sure to get your taters.

Manzoon

Banned
Having tried the "Terminator" Nyx build for the Sortie today... it's absolutely hilarious, especially with the Lenz. Slowly walk forward through an endless sea of enemies, and keep shooting at my feet. The explosion kills enemies that drop energy for me to keep going and also build up my damage so by the time I run out of energy I have over 100k damage stored up to clear out enemies around me. The leech extremus enemies are still a real pain though :(

Naramon's line is god tier for endless missions. Invisibility for any warframe on melee crit, which is stupid easy even without the naramon crit bonus.

Naramon is so good and so broken. At least Zenurik is sort of countered by Energy Leech and Parasitic, nothing stops Shadow Step.

Well that's good, at least something else has a damn point. Leeches will always be the downfall of stuff later on (although I guess you could always drop energy pads). I started out with giant laser and was annoyed that I basically screwed up and picked the wrong one.

VandalD

What does this mean?
Orokin Catalysts and Reactors are referred to as potatoes. Catalysts double weapon mod capacity and reactors double frame mod capacity. The only way to get them without paying plat is to do alerts or invasions for them when they're up. This alert has an orokin reactor for about 20 more minutes.

wrongway

So my casual ass just got Scattered Justice tonight. Maxed it out and tossed it on my Hek, along side the regular multishot mod and a slapdash status proc build. This thing is so absurd I feel like I'm going to get banned for cheating.

Bonus potato before calling it a night is awfully nice too.

Haly

This Harrow questline is awful, seriously.

VandalD

This Harrow questline is awful, seriously.
I didn't like it either. The attempts to be scary and creepy fell completely flat for me, and I'm not the type to play scary games or watch scary movies. The last mission in particular I didn't like very much, but it sounded like they've changed it for the better since.
So my casual ass just got Scattered Justice tonight. Maxed it out and tossed it on my Hek, along side the regular multishot mod and a slapdash status proc build. This thing is so absurd I feel like I'm going to get banned for cheating.

That's an endgame weapon you've got there. You could move up to a Vaykor Hek eventually, but Hek with that multishot mod is so good that a lot of people probably don't.

Manzoon

Banned

Welcome to your first taste of True Power™.

I just made Nezha and holy god that slid with maglev on, I heard that he was nerfed at some point too and used to be crazier?

Yeah, that Harrow quest line was weird, I think it's their weakest one so far, it did have some interesting things happen though. I had no idea it was supposed to be the Big Spooky frame when I started the quest.

Edit:
I didn't like it either. The attempts to be scary and creepy fell completely flat for me, and I'm not the type to play scary games or watch scary movies. The last mission in particular I didn't like very much, but it sounded like they've changed it for the better since.
I don't know what they intended, but I died A LOT during that final encounter. Never felt like I had enough energy or options for outmaneuvering the enemies.

Manzoon

Banned
all you need to do is run and shoot behind you

That is the super lame solution that did it eventually, but I was experimenting on the enemies figuring there was some way of killing them more effectively. Nope, dashing stunned them for a bit, the actual stun did nothing, and all of those attempts used the same energy pool needed to shoot them.

I was pretty happy to get that reactor notification. I'm about to hit MR 10 and this is the first one I've seen ever.

Kinda bummed I started playing again right after Rhino Prime went back in the vault. Love Rhino but I'm not paying upwards of 350 plat on him.

Calabi

Got my new 27" IPS 75Hz LG panel yesterday, then downsampled this game from 4K with all settings on max. Looks and plays awesome.

It would look even better if you turned down the sharpening on the Temporal AA solution. Notice the black outlines on the lasers.

Naite

Why hasnt the button to add all stars to an ayatan been added in yet? I'm drowning in anasa sculptures but too lazy to add stars to them one at a time.

Tabby

TSD spoilers:
Has anyone experienced this? Coming from a mission to find the operator hanging out on the orbiter? I thought they just sat in their pods and did nothing.
newDcWx.jpg

Manzoon

Banned
TSD spoilers:
Has anyone experienced this? Coming from a mission to find the operator hanging out on the orbiter? I thought they just sat in their pods and did nothing.
newDcWx.jpg

This is spooky ghost boy Rell from the Harrow mission.

TSD spoilers:
newDcWx.jpg

That's theorized to be the Man in the Wall. You can walk up to it with your normal operator. There's a chance of it happening after every mission, and they can be all over the orbiter too. My favorite is the one hanging from the wires in the back hallway.

Manzoon

Banned
That's theorized to be the Man in the Wall. You can walk up to it with your normal operator. There's a chance of it happening after every mission, and they can be all over the orbiter too. My favorite is the one hanging from the wires in the back hallway.
Wait, wasn't the man in the wall (the void presence) the thing that was scaring Rell, or did he become the man in the wall? I thought the operator ghost that was showing up was just whatever was left of Rell's consciousness.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
At least you got a Greater Lens but still LOL
Focus is system that desperately needs an overhaul, how can you have an entire school of it (unairu) with absolutely nothing useful in it? Most of the schools only have 1 or 2 (if you dont count the reduced cool down talent they all have) nodes that even matter.

Zenurik has the god tier energy regen
Naramon has the bullshit cheese infinite invis with melee crits and more affinity on melee kill
Varazin has the instant revive thingies and the extended affinity range which you can use to great effect with Trinity
Madurai has the slash proc thing
Unairu has nothing.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I dont know why but I have a strong feeling that DE's idea of fixing focus will just be to nerf zenurik and naramon to be just as useless as uinaru.

VandalD

They just said on the devstream that focus as we know it basically won't apply to warframes, but to the operator. Looks like the passives might be gone. I'd be fine with that.

Naite

RIP energy overflow, I usually get enough energy from my Prisma Obex augment anyways.

I have zero interest in doing any sort of combat with the operator, especially if its something like not being able to damage certain enemies unless in operator mode like kuva guardians.

VandalD

RIP energy overflow, I usually get enough energy from my Prisma Obex augment anyways.

I have zero interest in doing any sort of combat with the operator, especially if its something like not being able to damage certain enemies unless in operator mode like kuva guardians.
I'm with you on that. But operator combat can only get better.

Right?

Haly

Operator combat is interesting in so far as it's something you weave between your usual bullet dump but actually doing things in operator mode like in The War Within or Chains of Harrow is god awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom