• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naite

Wasted a stupid amount of hours getting Octavia parts. Chassis BP took me hours because I thought the "musical puzzle" I was supposed to look for was the same one from the quest, then got confused again because people were saying it was agility drift room when it wasn't, then got confused again because I was looking at the wrong loot container. On the plus side, trying the get the Neuroptics BP got me my Axi E2 relic which got me my last Euphona prime piece.

Really liking this Pandero pistol. Does less base damage than the Lex series but the small stat differences, reload speed, and alt fire make it more fun to use. Might replace my aklex prime if it wasn't for the riven I got for it.

The only downside to using a Lex over the Pandero is the reload. Man the reload on Pandero is so good.

Finally got my octavia helmet yesterday after so much ODS grinding, good lord. I'm really enjoying her.

But like, holy hell her passive: Casting any ability will inspire Octavia and nearby allies with her music, granting the Inspiration buff that replenishes 1 energy per second for 30 seconds.

Cast ability, get energy orb +5 back. I just realized that's the same as two energy siphons.

VandalD

Wasted a stupid amount of hours getting Octavia parts. Chassis BP took me hours because I thought the "musical puzzle" I was supposed to look for was the same one from the quest, then got confused again because people were saying it was agility drift room when it wasn't, then got confused again because I was looking at the wrong loot container. On the plus side, trying the get the Neuroptics BP got me my Axi E2 relic which got me my last Euphona prime piece.

Really liking this Pandero pistol. Does less base damage than the Lex series but the small stat differences, reload speed, and alt fire make it more fun to use. Might replace my aklex prime if it wasn't for the riven I got for it.
Octavia is worth farming though. I say, having bought her instead of farmed her. But I think I'd feel the same if I had done the actual work. I've come to like all of the stealth frames, and she's different enough to stand on her own.

I agree with you on Pandero. I've been using it quite a bit. The burst alt fire is great for taking out nullifier bubbles, and the fast reload really helps it overall. It doesn't quite have the power of the Lex series (unless that crit multiplier makes up for it?) or the proc of the Vaykor Marelok, but it's a fun weapon.

The only downside to using a Lex over the Pandero is the reload. Man the reload on Pandero is so good.

Finally got my octavia helmet yesterday after so much ODS grinding, good lord. I'm really enjoying her.

But like, holy hell her passive: Casting any ability will inspire Octavia and nearby allies with her music, granting the Inspiration buff that replenishes 1 energy per second for 30 seconds.

Cast ability, get energy orb +5 back. I just realized that's the same as two energy siphons.
Yeah, Octavia has a lot of decent support options for a stealth frame, and she can put out a ton of aoe damage in the right situations. I was really worried about her being a neat concept that wasn't executed on to my tastes, like Titania.

VandalD

I only say that because she is herself capable of stealth without Naramon, which is really enough for me. She's a lot more general use of course, and it's certainly not all I use, but my stealth for her currently lasts 34 seconds and it has only become easier to refresh as I get used to playing her, so that's how I regard her. To me, she's a stealth frame with great buffs, which is maybe a bit odd considering the musical theme.

Hey guys, just a quick apology as to why I haven't joined the clan yet. I figured I should level my Warframes up somewhat and get better weapons to actually help the team before I join. Hope that's ok.

Dude just jump in, we're happy to help get you the gear and stuff.

Thank you.

I know VandalD sent me a message online letting me know to just message someone when I want to join, do I need to leave my existing clan first to be able to join?

Also, if my two friends who were in my clan want to join this one, is it allowed?

Can anyone explain the basics of this to me? Like, what should I collect, what stuff should I focus on early etc. I've decided to try it out again but every single time I come back I feel overwhelmed, and I felt overwhelmed the first time I played it!

Anyway, any pointers would be helpful, I just finished a main mission about Vek or Vex whoever that is, so pretty early on still and stuck on earth for now.

Can anyone explain the basics of this to me? Like, what should I collect, what stuff should I focus on early etc. I've decided to try it out again but every single time I come back I feel overwhelmed, and I felt overwhelmed the first time I played it!

Anyway, any pointers would be helpful, I just finished a main mission about Vek or Vex whoever that is, so pretty early on still and stuck on earth for now.

You should first focus on getting survivability mods (Vitality, Redirection) and getting them leveled up so you don't die during missions. Getting the basic +damage mods for your weapons would also be important. Completing the challenges for the Junctions would also be good to keep in mind so you can continue advancing. Some of those will give you good weapon rewards or quests to unlock more stuff. I would suggest farming Rhino from the Venus boss, as he is an excellent Warframe to use when your mod library is limited. Make sure to get a sentinel companion too, they'll help you collect resources with their Vacuum ability.

Also take some time to learn your parkour abilities. Knowing how to move through a mission will be a lifesaver.

You should first focus on getting survivability mods (Vitality, Redirection) and getting them leveled up so you don't die during missions. Getting the basic +damage mods for your weapons would also be important. Completing the challenges for the Junctions would also be good to keep in mind so you can continue advancing. Some of those will give you good weapon rewards or quests to unlock more stuff. I would suggest farming Rhino from the Venus boss, as he is an excellent Warframe to use when your mod library is limited. Make sure to get a sentinel companion too, they'll help you collect resources with their Vacuum ability.

Also take some time to learn your parkour abilities. Knowing how to move through a mission will be a lifesaver.

Are Junctions the player hubs? If so is there a place there to do the missions? I've got one about searching for Arayan treasure but couldn't really see any place to do anything there amongst the sea of players.

VandalD

Are Junctions the player hubs? If so is there a place there to do the missions? I've got one about searching for Arayan treasure but couldn't really see any place to do anything there amongst the sea of players.
Junctions are essentially the links to other planets. Once you complete a junction's objectives, and then the junction itself, you can go to the planet in the junction's name.

The player hubs are called relays. The one you went to is a special one called Maroo's Bazaar. You can talk to a woman named Maroo there and grab a weekly quest to get a statue treasure, but you may want to hold off on doing that until you get more experience with playing the game.
Oh, we also should start figuring out a way to share our songs if we come across anything that isn't on youtube, or if we have original compositions.

Really easy to do the drum line, getting the rest to fit well is a pain.

Personal favorite so far.
That's a good one. I've seen a fair amount of songs floating around. They're entertaining and all that, but I don't intend to recreate anything recognizable. I don't use Octavia's 2 very much, so actual songs wouldn't work too well for me.
Thank you.

I know VandalD sent me a message online letting me know to just message someone when I want to join, do I need to leave my existing clan first to be able to join?

Also, if my two friends who were in my clan want to join this one, is it allowed?
I hope someone else responds to this specifically. I don't see it being an issue, but then I'm still a junior in the clan. We do have exactly three slots left as a shadow clan.

Junctions are essentially the links to other planets. Once you complete a junction's objectives, and then the junction itself, you can go to the planet in the junction's name.

The player hubs are called relays. The one you went to is a special one called Maroo's Bazaar. You can talk to a woman named Maroo there and grab a weekly quest to get a statue treasure, but you may want to hold off on doing that until you get more experience with playing the game.

Ah thanks! Well the path to Venus is open now so getting Rhino should keep me busy for a while. Managed to max a Vitality mod on my suit so far as well. Will my starter weapons still do for now or should I be looking out for better gear soon?

VandalD

Ah thanks! Well the path to Venus is open now so getting Rhino should keep me busy for a while. Managed to max a Vitality mod on my suit so far as well. Will my starter weapons still do for now or should I be looking out for better gear soon?
I would suggest to keep using what you've got right now, unless it's already at rank 30. I don't quite remember how far the starter weapons can take you, but once you hit rank 30 with them, you'll generally want to move on to some new weapons to level up and try out.

Also, that Vitality mod you maxed out is very likely a Damaged version. Damaged mods are starter versions of regular mods that are easier to max out, but also have a lower max and are less effective in general. You'll eventually find regular versions of your damaged mods to rank up.

Now that you've got the idea on how to level up your mods, you should be able to handle most of what the game will throw at you. As you progress further, make sure you're also ranking up your primary damage mods. These are..

Serration - for rifles and bows
Point Blank - for shotguns
Hornet Strike - for all secondary weapons
Pressure Point - for all melee weapons

Keep ranking those up (having multiple ranks of each of these can be helpful as you level up new gear), and keep ranking up a Vitality and maybe also a Redirection (shield capacity mod), and you should be good to go.

I would suggest to keep using what you've got right now, unless it's already at rank 30. I don't quite remember how far the starter weapons can take you, but once you hit rank 30 with them, you'll generally want to move on to some new weapons to level up and try out.

Also, that Vitality mod you maxed out is very likely a Damaged version. Damaged mods are starter versions of regular mods that are easier to max out, but also have a lower max and are less effective in general. You'll eventually find regular versions of your damaged mods to rank up.

Now that you've got the idea on how to level up your mods, you should be able to handle most of what the game will throw at you. As you progress further, make sure you're also ranking up your primary damage mods. These are..

Serration - for rifles and bows
Point Blank - for shotguns
Hornet Strike - for all secondary weapons
Pressure Point - for all melee weapons

Keep ranking those up (having multiple ranks of each of these can be helpful as you level up new gear), and keep ranking up a Vitality and maybe also a Redirection (shield capacity mod), and you should be good to go.

Awesome, thanks a bunch. I figured there was probably a lot more to it with the large amount of content it hurls at you early on. Though I guess I'll find more depth in those systems as I go. One last noob question btw. I see some crazy frames at the hub which I guess is tied to the premium currency which I have a small handful of. Is there a way to earn it in game?

To be honest currency in general has evaded me a little since I've not found a use for the base currency, though I think it used some for fusing. Enjoying it a lot right now though despite a little confusion in places.

Awesome, thanks a bunch. I figured there was probably a lot more to it with the large amount of content it hurls at you early on. Though I guess I'll find more depth in those systems as I go. One last noob question btw. I see some crazy frames at the hub which I guess is tied to the premium currency which I have a small handful of. Is there a way to earn it in game?

To be honest currency in general has evaded me a little since I've not found a use for the base currency, though I think it used some for fusing. Enjoying it a lot right now though despite a little confusion in places.

If you have the mk-1 Braton, get rid of it immediately and get the regular braton, it can last you quite a while.

On another note, I'm gonna leave my clan tonight so I can jump into this one.

VandalD

The only way to earn platinum (the premium currency) in the game is to trade for it with other players. And other players generally want prime parts and very rare mods. The rarer the stuff, the more plat it's worth.

Credits are used for buying blueprints off the market, crafting, and ranking up your mods alongside endo . There is also a trading tax for whenever you trade with other players, the severity of which depends on what you're trading to each other.
If you have the mk-1 Braton, get rid of it immediately and get the regular braton, it can last you quite a while.
Yeah, this is good advice. Ditch the Mk-1 weapons as soon as you get them to rank 30, then get the non Mk-1 versions if you haven't already.

On another note, I'm gonna leave my clan tonight so I can jump into this one.

The only way to earn platinum (the premium currency) in the game is to trade for it with other players. And other players generally want prime parts and very rare mods. The rarer the stuff, the more plat it's worth.

Credits are used for buying blueprints off the market, crafting, and ranking up your mods alongside endo . There is also a trading tax for whenever you trade with other players, the severity of which depends on what you're trading to each other.

Yeah, this is good advice. Ditch the Mk-1 weapons as soon as you get them to rank 30, then get the non Mk-1 versions if you haven't already.

Thanks guys. I went with the Kunai and bow first, should be hitting rank 30 soon and I'd like to swap to guns so I'll bear in mind that the Mk1 will only be beneficial for mastery ranks (if I have that right).

Need to find plastids and control module for the Rhino frame now. Trying to head towards Saturn in hope of finding them out there. Headed the right way?

VandalD

Thanks guys. I went with the Kunai and bow first, should be hitting rank 30 soon and I'd like to swap to guns so I'll bear in mind that the Mk1 will only be beneficial for mastery ranks (if I have that right).

Need to find plastids and control module for the Rhino frame now. Trying to head towards Saturn in hope of finding them out there. Headed the right way?
Yeah that's right, it's best to max out a weapon to rank 30 for the mastery points. You could grab the other Mk1 weapons now to master them. It'll give you more mastery points of course, but it won't help your sense of progression. It's your choice. Things generally become easier to level up the further you get into the game.

Saturn sounds right for plastids. Control modules I'm not sure. I thought they changed Rhino's crafting so that you can get all this parts on the first three planets.

Yeah that's right, it's best to max out a weapon to rank 30 for the mastery points. You could grab the other Mk1 weapons now to master them. It'll give you more mastery points of course, but it won't help your sense of progression. It's your choice. Things generally become easier to level up the further you get into the game.

Saturn sounds right for plastids. Control modules I'm not sure. I thought they changed Rhino's crafting so that you can get all this parts on the first three planets.

Managed to get the control modules on Mercury I think whilst working my way through a story mission. Should just be the plastids now. Bit odd but I guess they're a different item if they're bundled. How do you get new weapons actually? I'm guessing much the same as frames where you have to find the blueprint and build it?

Edit: now need neural sensors and neurodes too lol. Guessing this becomes much easier to manage once you have an idea of where stuff is found.

VandalD

Managed to get the control modules on Mercury I think whilst working my way through a story mission. Should just be the plastids now. Bit odd but I guess they're a different item if they're bundled. How do you get new weapons actually? I'm guessing much the same as frames where you have to find the blueprint and build it?

Edit: now need neural sensors and neurodes too lol. Guessing this becomes much easier to manage once you have an idea of where stuff is found.
There are a lot of weapons on the market as blueprints to buy, and there are a lot more as research in clan dojos. Weapons generally aren't mission rewards like frames can be. There are weapons you can't get through the market and clan research though, of course.

And yeah, it does get easier. It just takes some time to get a feel for the rare materials you'll want to specifically farm for. The common stuff will come just from trying to get the rare stuff.

Cris92x

Neo Member
So decided to give the game another whirl, apparently last i left off I have a rhino warframe and some other non starter weapons. If you've maxed ranked a weapon is it ok to sell it off if you dont plan on using it again? What about the starter frame? Starting to run out of slots.

Also if I could get an invite to the clan: User ID - Cris92x

There are a lot of weapons on the market as blueprints to buy, and there are a lot more as research in clan dojos. Weapons generally aren't mission rewards like frames can be. There are weapons you can't get through the market and clan research though, of course.

And yeah, it does get easier. It just takes some time to get a feel for the rare materials you'll want to specifically farm for. The common stuff will come just from trying to get the rare stuff.

I hate to be that guy but... clans? I think I know where they are if they're up the back of the relays. I joined the one with a big floating AI since someone said I needed it for the scanner. Are they something I can come and go from freely? I think I'm getting a feel for a number of the systems now at least like void fragments.

The junctions are hilarious. All I do is blind the 'boss' and OHKO him with a stealth attack.

I hope someone else responds to this specifically. I don't see it being an issue, but then I'm still a junior in the clan. We do have exactly three slots left as a shadow clan.

Hey Vandal, if for some reason clan size is an issue, we could always have them join up in the Giant Bomb Heavy Industries clan. Plenty of empty space and I don't foresee the Alliance being broken in the future.

Tabby

Whoever designed that last Octavia Anthem's quest needs to be fired. I don't know who thought that was a good idea but that was like, 20 minutes of progress lost because I died.

Edit:
I did it eventually. How do I get the most of out of the buffs when making songs with the Mandachord?? I heard people saying fill a line vertically and leaving 8 spaces is a good way to do it.
I don't really care about how it sounds.

Edit:
I did it eventually. How do I get the most of out of the buffs when making songs with the Mandachord?? I heard people saying fill a line vertically and leaving 8 spaces is a good way to do it.

Yeah that's a way to do it. The other way is to basically fill one line around the Mandachord, makes it easier to trigger stealth because you can just mash Ctrl. It's why E1M1 has become popular because at least it sounds ok.

Tabby

Yeah that's a way to do it. The other way is to basically fill one line around the Mandachord, makes it easier to trigger stealth because you can just mash Ctrl. It's why E1M1 has become popular because at least it sounds ok.

When it's done cookin' I'll check both out and see how it works.

What about for Mallet? Is it better to have less ticks but more damage or more ticks but less damage?

When it's done cookin' I'll check both out and see how it works.

What about for Mallet? Is it better to have less ticks but more damage or more ticks but less damage?

I've found it doesn't really matter, but I've only had a few days to mess with it. It doesn't cause stumbling or any true negative for having it do as many ticks as it can manage. It's probably balanced that way so that any song can still perform relatively well.

You should see this thing in the Raptor boss fight. It's hilarious especially against the last Raptor.

VandalD

So decided to give the game another whirl, apparently last i left off I have a rhino warframe and some other non starter weapons. If you've maxed ranked a weapon is it ok to sell it off if you dont plan on using it again? What about the starter frame? Starting to run out of slots.

Also if I could get an invite to the clan: User ID - Cris92x
Yeah it's fine to sell maxed stuff if you never plan on using it again, for the most part. There are a few weapons that are an ingredient for crafting another weapon.

Sent you an invite to the clan.
I hate to be that guy but... clans? I think I know where they are if they're up the back of the relays. I joined the one with a big floating AI since someone said I needed it for the scanner. Are they something I can come and go from freely? I think I'm getting a feel for a number of the systems now at least like void fragments.

The junctions are hilarious. All I do is blind the 'boss' and OHKO him with a stealth attack.
Clans are player-run groups. Like guilds in other games. What you encountered on the relay are syndicates. You can gain and spend reputation with them, but you would want to do some research first on their rewards, as helping one syndicate will make others mad at you. Except Simaris, the codex scanner guy. You can help him as much as you want with no downside.

I very much recommend finding a clan to join, if only just to have access to all the research.
Hey Vandal, if for some reason clan size is an issue, we could always have them join up in the Giant Bomb Heavy Industries clan. Plenty of empty space and I don't foresee the Alliance being broken in the future.
I'm not really in charge of anything in the clan. I'm just giving out invites to whoever wants one, like someone did for me.
I see there's an ascention platform we need to build in the dojo. Is anyone​putting it down so we can build it?
I would have, but I can't. Don't have permission. We'd also need five people online at the same time in order to activate it.
Whoever designed that last Octavia Anthem's quest needs to be fired. I don't know who thought that was a good idea but that was like, 20 minutes of progress lost because I died.

Edit:
I actually enjoyed the quest. It was much better than Nidus's and Titania's. It wasn't overly long and felt pretty unique. Can imagine dying on the last part could be pretty frustrating though.

For Metronome, I like to have a slow, steady beat so that I only have to hit two in order to get invisibility. The alternative is having it constantly playing so you can just mash crouch or do whatever else you need for the other buffs, but you'll have to hit more notes to trigger your buff. Mallet and Resonator don't seem to have any intricacies. They just do what they do more often if you have notes happening more of the time.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Haven't played since like Update 13/14 and I feel completely lost, lol. Is there any sites for finding good builds for specific frames? Playing Saryn at the moment and I'm pretty sure all my mods are wrong and I'm using the wrong weapon. Had a quick check and it seems Ignis/Torid is a good choice for her primary, any chance of an invite to the clan so I can pick those up, in-game name is same as here.

Also is it still possible to sell the Legendary Core? I had one sitting from when they originally gave them out but can't find it anywhere but the Mod screen.

Haven't played since like Update 13/14 and I feel completely lost, lol. Is there any sites for finding good builds for specific frames? Playing Saryn at the moment and I'm pretty sure all my mods are wrong and I'm using the wrong weapon. Had a quick check and it seems Ignis/Torid is a good choice for her primary, any chance of an invite to the clan so I can pick those up, in-game name is same as here.

Also is it still possible to sell the Legendary Core? I had one sitting from when they originally gave them out but can't find it anywhere but the Mod screen.

She got a rework at some point which made her rely on her other abilities rather than just her ultimate (what i was used to seeing anyways). At least for me her bread and butter is now her spores as it can be used in conjunction with all of her abilities and along with inflicting toxic and viral effects.

So i go with some damage and mostly range since i want to inflict spores from afar lol. I also have a high pool of energy along with some efficiency mods to lower the energy usage.

As for the legendary core even with the change from cores to endo it still provides the same purpose and I think you can still sell/trade it in the dojo.

So they removed Nvidia Physx yesterday and stated it probably won't be coming back due to a memory leak for some people on the newer drivers.

I switched over to PC specifically for this and the improved framerate, and spent money again to regain some of my PC stuff.

This is very disappointing.

So they removed Nvidia Physx yesterday and stated it probably won't be coming back due to a memory leak for some people on the newer drivers.

I switched over to PC specifically for this and the improved framerate, and spent money again to regain some of my PC stuff.

If you roll your nvidia drivers back to somewhere between 355.60 and 373.06 you'll be able to use it again. A memory leak is much more serious than just losing some frames, it can cause a system crash.

Nvidia stopped really giving them support for a while now it seems, so this move makes some sense. They're not sure on the future of it also, so who knows. They might make their own particle system.

Calabi

Yeah its typical, I just started playing again and this was one of the reasons for playing on the PC, those effects really added to the game not sure I can play without them. I dont want to roll back the drivers I have other games that use them.

Bloody Nvidia, why buy the tech if your not going to continue to support it, well spent money just to hold back game development. I guess that means several games are going to break from now on.

VandalD

Did the clan change? or was I removed because I don't seem to be in anymore. I've been inactive for awhile.
Clan's still around. I'd throw you an invite, but I'm not sure how that'd work out. It's at the max Shadow Clan size of 30 for right now.

Joeku

After trying it a few times over the years and getting lost a few hours in, I've gotten into Warframe what good this time! Put about 30 hours in over the last week. That said, a bunch of systems in the game still elude me, so I've got a question for you guys more familiar with the game:

Are mods as straightforward as they seem? I get using the catalysts and reactors to double capacity, I get forma-ing things to make them stronger, and I get that you upgrade mod rank to make them more powerful. Is that it?

Like, for example, I of course have a Vitality and Redirection. I've partially ranked them up. Once I max them, is that it for maximizing health and shields (with mods at least) across all my frames the rest of the time I play the game? I have over a dozen of each and all I can do with them is break them down for endo or sell them?

...Cuz I feel like I must be missing something. I get that most blueprints disappear after you use them to keep up the grind in the game, but the excess copies of mods seem to have little use. I know that you'd min-max with rarer mods at endgame, but again, you only ever need one of each, right?

Also I haven't had a non-damaged Serration drop for me yet. Eff this game forever.

After trying it a few times over the years and getting lost a few hours in, I've gotten into Warframe what good this time! Put about 30 hours in over the last week. That said, a bunch of systems in the game still elude me, so I've got a question for you guys more familiar with the game:

Are mods as straightforward as they seem? I get using the catalysts and reactors to double capacity, I get forma-ing things to make them stronger, and I get that you upgrade mod rank to make them more powerful. Is that it?

Like, for example, I of course have a Vitality and Redirection. I've partially ranked them up. Once I max them, is that it for maximizing health and shields (with mods at least) across all my frames the rest of the time I play the game? I have over a dozen of each and all I can do with them is break them down for endo or sell them?

...Cuz I feel like I must be missing something. I get that most blueprints disappear after you use them to keep up the grind in the game, but the excess copies of mods seem to have little use. I know that you'd min-max with rarer mods at endgame, but again, you only ever need one of each, right?

Also I haven't had a non-damaged Serration drop for me yet. Eff this game forever.

Once you max them its pretty much it but due to the nature of the game where you level multiple frames, weapons, etc you will be using them constantly and also you are gonna need spares since a frame or weapon or archwing or companion wont have enough capacity for your maxed out mod until its either max level or gains enough capacity.

For example a friend of mine would usually use the amount of dupes relative to the mod's maximum rank and then rank them accordingly. So for a Serration mod he would have one at rank one, another at rank 2, another at rank 3 and it continues to the maximum rank (rank 10)

IIRC You will usually have at least 3 of the same mod maxed since your companion (Sentinel, Kubrow, Kavat) and Archwing will require separate versions of a mod. But that's for mods that are used across .

You can convert excess mods to endo, sell them for credits, fuse them into another mod you are ranking up or transmute them in an attempt to get other mods via rng. I usually wait until a mod is over 200 and its a mod i have dont have much use for (i.e a common/bronze colored) before getting rid of them

As you go further in the game normal Serration wont be an issue

Calabi

So do people on here still play this. I forgot how much fun this was, infested, survival plus physx cant see anything but still fun.

They've really improved the game now, I can get some items I couldn't get before its not too difficult(finally got that prime paris). If I get a 50 percent off thing I'll definitely spend some more money.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So do people on here still play this. I forgot how much fun this was, infested, survival plus physx cant see anything but still fun.

They've really improved the game now, I can get some items I couldn't get before its not too difficult(finally got that prime paris). If I get a 50 percent off thing I'll definitely spend some more money.
I still play it, but been playing Persona 5 lately so I havent logged in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom