• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i just realized that Valkyr Prime was what was leaked. I remember reading the patch notes saying they removed something from the codex that shouldnt be there yet but i didn't bother to look lol. Also the components are still linkable , just not the entire Frame

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tried to play this the other day... It did not hook me like it did in the past @.@ #feelsbadman.gif

Wanna do the new prime stuff but just could not get into the new system.

Man i just realized that Valkyr Prime was what was leaked. I remember reading the patch notes saying they removed something from the codex that shouldnt be there yet but i didn't bother to look lol. Also the components are still linkable , just not the entire Frame

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

sexy, that's the first frame I actually built and still my most used one.

Edit: just looked up the pics and I don't like the helmet at all, I loathe how
they've been pushing the whole catframe nonsense because a certain someone in DE started that years ago, guess I'll just be using the deluxe skin helmet instead.
They basically just primed her bastet helmet instead of the default.

Naite

Did so many runs on Xini and Heiracon these past 2 days for the axi v5 relic, and only got it once.

God bless the crazy ppl that use their radiant relics with randoms when I'm just trying to farm some void traces. Got half my Valkyr and venka prime parts from those ppl and 0 from relic share groups.

Been a productive few days

FUDxeig.jpg

Did so many runs on Xini and Heiracon these past 2 days for the axi v5 relic, and only got it once.

God bless the crazy ppl that use their radiant relics with randoms when I'm just trying to farm some void traces. Got half my Valkyr and venka prime parts from those ppl and 0 from relic share groups.

Got all Vauban parts by randomly joining fissures and lucking out with other people's rewards.

Been a productive few days

Got all Vauban parts by randomly joining fissures and lucking out with other people's rewards.

Yea this is why i like the new way also lol

But to be fair i will usually use relics for parts that i do want so if RNG is kind to give me, then i'm game plus it could help someone else.

As for this run i'm will be starting on the weekend.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I always come back to this game partly because it runs so fucking well. It's amazing how well optimized the game is.

Was playing yesterday after not playing for a couple of months. Noticed Valkyr has a prime version and Soma Prime was vaulted.

I wasnt able to get Soma Prime on time in this version. :sad

And now I have a Galatine Prime building with all Nekros parts ready to go, just need some more Nitain and the main BP. I don't suppose someone here has an extra and is looking to trade it for a Tigris BP?

I always come back to this game partly because it runs so fucking well. It's amazing how well optimized the game is.

I used to play Warframe on a mid-range Radeon from 2007. Earlier tilesets tended to be a reasonably stable 60 at 720p, some later ones where they started adding more complex geometry and lighting I had a reasonably stable 30. 2007 GPU.

The engine is powered by arcane wizardry and magic.

Any Grinlok players here?

Seems a bit counter productive, but could be rerolled.

I still need a decent sniper, so how is this sniper?

Grinlok is not a sniper, it's a precision/marksman's rifle. No scope, fast fire rate, large magazine (relative to snipers), so by the virtue of not being a sniper it's a decent sniper. Its actually usable for gameplay that is otherwise too fast for snipers. only flaw being that damage per shot is meh.

Naite

Ash rework out. I really like him now. I was worried his Mark mode for bladestorm would be slow and janky but you can freely move, attack, and use other abilities while it's active. I pretty much run the entire map in mark mode, and activate bladestorm when needed. I don't know if there's a way to cancel mark mode without triggering bladestorm though, so those radiation sorties will be all the more interesting.

Also Koga skin is sick.

VandalD

Ash rework out. I really like him now. I was worried his Mark mode for bladestorm would be slow and janky but you can freely move, attack, and use other abilities while it's active. I pretty much run the entire map in mark mode, and activate bladestorm when needed. I don't know if there's a way to cancel mark mode without triggering bladestorm though, so those radiation sorties will be all the more interesting.

Also Koga skin is sick.
I'd guess the only way to cancel mark mode is to use your 5. I feel like Ash is more fun now. Much more incentive to use his other three abilities. If you have his augments at least. Being able to go invisible in the air and on the run is great. I just don't like how bladestorm still makes Ash himself do the attacks. I'd prefer it if he just sent out his clones so you could keep being active, and they could remove the need to make targets otherwise invincible, since there'd be no potential of Ash himself getting bugged out.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
4 runs with a radiant Lith S4 relics for Saryn Prime BP. Came up with none. RNG please.

VandalD

So, since the sortie reward table changes, I got one Riven mod, which according to the datamined tables have a 20% drop chance, and two Exilus Adapter BP's which have a 2.5% drop chance.
I've gotten two Nitain x3 so far. I've been stockpiling Nitain from alerts in case something comes out with ridiculous requirements, so now I'm up to 40. I feel so rewarded.

They've said that Nitain is in the rewards list now because they've heard complaints about people not being able to do many of the alerts, or they looked in inventories and noticed people don't have much of it. You know what the solution is to that? Make the Nitain alerts 6 hours long. Have a new Nitain alert immediately after the previous one ends. Suddenly, people would have a window of time to actually do the alert instead of having to hope they get x3 from a random sortie reward to plug their Nitain holes. And at the same time, the resource would still be on a time gate that they love so much.

RNG doesn't feel like it belongs on sorties to this degree. It makes more sense to me on repeatable stuff, not on something that's once per day. I'd prefer it if we rolled a reward tier and then picked from a list, but we'll see what happens, if anything.

So, since the sortie reward table changes, I got one Riven mod, which according to the datamined tables have a 20% drop chance, and two Exilus Adapter BP's which have a 2.5% drop chance.

RNG.gif

I got a legendary core for a sortie that one time (when they were still mod cards) so hail that 0.18% (i doubt they changed this) lol

Haven't touched sorties since i had the weapons they were offering over the seasons and i'm just not interested in these riven mods mostly due to its randomness in regards to which weapon they work for *pukes*

Tried to play a bit more and it started to click again. But my laptop is kinda wonky for games at the moment with distorted graphics. Thankfully got a new PC build coming soon so hopefully I can slap it together and play more and comfortably.

Not a fan of the relic refinement consumable having such a low allotment per mission but since I'm a bit behind its not a bad way to get used to the game again. Also never played Ash much but super tempted to get that new skin lol.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I should've sold my Frost Prime during Titanya patch...

VandalD

So is there any guides out there?
Any clans etc?

I wanna join but the game looks too confusing.

Same here...looking for something multiplayer. And this seems like an option
You should just jump into the game and see if you like how it feels. The beginning does an okay job of funneling you through a few missions, and then you'll know more about the questions you want to ask, if that makes sense.

The very first choice you make is pretty important however, so that's something worth knowing about. You will be asked if you want to start with Excalibur, Volt, or Mag.

Mag is more of a caster and control frame than the other two, but is generally harder to play and survive with. She's also the easiest frame to make of all 3 starters. She's not horrible, but I wouldn't recommend her unless you really just want to play as a female. Her powers let her do things like pull enemies around or magnetize bullets onto a bubble tied to an enemy

Volt is a bit in between a caster and just general fighter. His powers let him shoot lightning, move around really fast, and create electric shields that block bullets. He's not a bad choice to start with.

Excalibur is who I'd recommend any newbie start with these days. He's just an all around good frame. He can take hits pretty well, he can blind enemies in an area around him, and he can put out a lot of damage even in "endgame." You could play the whole game just with Excalibur if you really wanted to. Excalibur also happens to be one of the last frames available to obtain if you don't start with him, and that just makes him an even better choice to start with.

Aside from knowing what those starter options mean, just jump in and see if you like it. Also know that the game will throw a lot more enemies at you later. The early missions tend to only have like 3 enemies at a time, at the most. I don't know of any good, up to date guides, but of course, feel free to ask any questions you have. You can ask me in game too if I'm on. I use the same name there.

Hey when someones free can you guys help me burn through orokin derelict assassinate so i can finally get the ERIS junction done please

Hey guys. Would anyone like to make a trade for my plat? I have 1000 that I don't think I'll be using any time soon.

Was thinking maybe a Steam game or something for it.

VandalD

The Hema research cost is pretty outrageous. All of the Akkad I've done to level stuff up and I only had 100 mutagen samples to contribute.

VandalD

Just saw several threads with complaints about it on Reddit. Apparently DE said it was intentional
Yeah I saw that too. As if that makes it reasonable. DE has been doing a number of intentional bad things lately. People with over a thousand hours of play time still very likely wouldn't have enough to fund this research even if it was cut in half for the smallest clan.

Got really lucky farming Nidus parts, considering it's something like a 14% chance to get a particular part, and I'm waiting for those to be built. Took me 8 runs to four waves. Never want to play that mission again.

Naite

Yeah I saw that too. As if that makes it reasonable. DE has been doing a number of intentional bad things lately. People with over a thousand hours of play time still very likely wouldn't have enough to fund this research even if it was cut in half for the smallest clan.

Got really lucky farming Nidus parts, considering it's something like a 14% chance to get a particular part, and I'm waiting for those to be built. Took me 8 runs to four waves. Never want to play that mission again.

I kinda like the mode, but fuck those antiserum drops, the length of each round, and trying to explain how this mode works to randoms. I see a lot of ppl recommend Nekros but I never once saw one get desecrated so I mostly used a Speed Nova near A. Got lucky too and got all parts within 6 runs.

I'm really loving the new sparring weapon. Obex has been my favourite melee weapon for the longest time and this does more damage and innate life strike. Only downsides are that the weapon sounds awful and there's no glowing hands while spamming quick melee like the obex.

Malrend

Got the parts finally but also got infected by that cyst :(

I wonder what does DE have in store with that thing since you seemingly cant remove it right now.

If chat reactions are correct..
An infested charger pet.

Also if there's still room in the GAF clan, then Spoony-Mycroft wouldn't mind an invite.

If chat reactions are correct..
An infested charger pet.

Also if there's still room in the GAF clan, then Spoony-Mycroft wouldn't mind an invite.

Hmm it would be in line with the info found in the game files about the cyst and that would be cool in its own right.

But then you remember what it really is and realize that's kinda fucked up :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom