• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2 box art and details

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Just noticed that you can actually see it in the CGI trailer

Can't make a gif, but it happens around 1:23

Goes from round, to exclamation mark, to smiley

nUbp4a6.jpg
rSvTLRy.jpg

14047608214662hgso2.gif

KissVibes

Banned
Looks like the dude with the needle jacket is wearing his mask permanently, and if I'm not completely mistaken he even has LED "eyes" to emote.

DIyYTpZ.jpg

Note how his eyes are Xs in the other screen

"Needle jacket."

Have you never seen studded clothing before?

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I'll get it, but not a day one buy for me. I'm just all worn out of the open world city style GTA-like sandbox games. I thought Watch Dogs was a solid game, but nothing I treasured.

Like the looks of San Fran though.

KiraXD

This gif has a lot of potential.

Damn, that guy would be a better protagonist for me, far more in the tone of the game than Marcus.

yup... im actually legit angry this isnt the main character... his design is a LOT better than generic marcus.

jjonez18

I liked it. Only gripe with the first one was that I couldn't stand Aiden. Marquis looks like he's just having fun. Already a step ahead.

I get Watch Dogs sold pretty well but that was more of a drought thing than people lusting for a GTA cone. I have 0 excitement for a sequel, hopefully it turns out pretty good though.

My main issue with Watch Dogs is that it had no soul, it was a boring run of the mill open world game with no identity other than being able to press a button every now and then that pushes a switch on nearby technology.

I don't like these character designs one bit either.

The shot without the scarf is so much better.

Alienfan

All these comments about the game's visuals being "terrible" this far from release and people still wonder why we get bullshots.

sackninja

I'm actually really digging the characters and the city choice now. Wasn't sold at first, found watch dogs boring but depending on impressions I might have to get this.

Grewitch

I watched the trailer and I didn't see the protagonist, the trailer finished and I thought what a weird trailer. Then I came to this thread and I was like "Oh. So that's the main character."

Sadly, like the first game, it doesn't appeal to me.

J3nga

It's funny to see this hipster running around with M-16 like guns, looks dumb tbh, but wtf, it's a Ubi game and stuff doesn't have to make sense. Maybe Aiden wasn't so bad after all.

Vuapol

I'm cautiously optimistic. Skipped the first Watch Dogs, so this wasn't on my radar until the footage dropped. I really like the San Fran setting. Definitely going to wait on the reviews though.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
We've got a pretty good drinking game on our hands here. Take a shot every time you see someone post the word hipster or douche in a Watch Dogs thread. And edge of course.

Disxo

What I have learned is people here have no idea what the words edgy, hipster and douche even mean.

Hell, I don't even know what they mean.

They are labels people use to try to describe things they do not like or understand.
Also, cringe, dont forget cringe.

Fury451

Banned
Looks like "How Do You Do Fellow Kids: The Game"

I actually really like Ubisoft, and have happily supported numerous installments of their franchises and will continue to do so, but they really have to sell me on this game because I thought the first one is an absolute borefest that should have killed the series right there.

The gunplay was admittedly quite nice though, though the game really didn't seem to want you to use it if you played it correctly.

Shikoba

What I have learned is people here have no idea what the words edgy, hipster and douche even mean.

Hell, I don't even know what they mean.

They are labels people use to try to describe things they do not like or understand.

This. It's like twitch chat in this topic. So much complaining for a game that allows you to customize the character's outfit.

Top Bottom