• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Other Games Feature A Hot Female Protagonist Like Stellar Blade In Recent Years?

taizuke

Whether it's a Japanese or a western game, what other games feature an attractive female protagonist like in Stellar Blade. Keyword being protagonist.

To me, Stellar Blade is rare in what it's doing, but maybe I'm not aware of other games. So, that's where you guys come in.

Criteria:

* Name a game or more that feature a hot/attractive Female Protagonist.

* Feel free to post a picture of the game cover or character (greatly appreciated).

* All platforms allowed except for mobile.

* Game must have been released in the last 5 years. 2019 and up.

P.S. Inb4 the Aloy memes. lol

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Nier Automata and Bayonetta.

Nier Automata GIF

Buy games made by Japanese, Korean, or some Chinese developers.
Sadly a lot of the games are lootbox GAaS these days. But there are still a few that aren't. As the Palworld developers said, they made their character creation have ugly options because Americans like that sort of thing. But Asians know fantasy is fantasy and they demand beauty, even for the male characters.

Skyrim is only popular in China when it is beautified first with mods. In Asia people want to see pretty things.

Pejo

Granblue Fantasy Relink just came out...
dg6rljs-61f8bcb9-79c5-4eb5-af3b-ef343925c109.png
djeeta.png
iu

Original vs. Sony'd version (not to mention the safety shorts they added in the 3D model)
3zpcly4n7gfc1.png

Added black brastrap because that last half inch would have been TOO sexy.
FZFa4ml.jpeg

And before all the staunch defenders start tapping on your keyboards to tell me "It's so little it doesn't MATTER!!!!" - That's exactly my point. It's so small of a change, a thing that nobody would have said a word if they hadn't done a thing, so why did they feel the need to do it? Also, before anyone chimes in with "they're doing it to comply with a specific age rating bla bla bla", both of these characters are "uncensored" for the original fighting game, which got the same exact age rating.

I just can't support wanton censorship like this. And don't get me started on the localization.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
iu

Original vs. Sony'd version (not to mention the safety shorts they added in the 3D model)
3zpcly4n7gfc1.png

FZFa4ml.jpeg

And before all the staunch defenders start tapping on your keyboards to tell me "It's so little it doesn't MATTER!!!!" - That's exactly my point. It's so small of a change, a thing that nobody would have said a word if they hadn't done a thing, so why did they feel the need to do it? Also, before anyone chimes in with "they're doing it to comply with a specific age rating bla bla bla", both of these characters are "uncensored" for the original fighting game, which got the same exact age rating.

I just can't support wanton censorship like this. And don't get me started on the localization.
I agree that theses very small censorship is so unnecessary but I have been waiting for this game for a very long time, this not enough for me to skip the game.

But it also begs the question is Sony going to do the same with Stella Blade? Especially the fact Sony themselves is publishing the game.

I honestly hate Sony this gen.

Last edited:

Pejo

I agree that theses very small censorship is no unnecessary but for a I have been waiting for a long time, this not enough for to skip the game.

But it also begs the question is Sony going to do the same with Stella Blade? Especially the fact Sony themselves is publishing the game.

I honestly hate Sony this gen.
Yep I get your point, and the game seems to be doing well, so my "not buy" is like removing a drop of water from the ocean. I guess there is just a point where I felt like it's just too much. The pantsu straw that broke the camel's back, as it were. Probably aggravated somewhat by a bunch of other recent Cygames decisions that rubbed me the wrong way, after being a big fan for years prior.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Yep I get your point, and the game seems to be doing well, so my "not buy" is like removing a drop of water from the ocean. I guess there is just a point where I felt like it's just too much. The pantsu straw that broke the camel's back, as it were. Probably aggravated somewhat by a bunch of other recent Cygames decisions that rubbed me the wrong way, after being a big fan for years prior.
I know your frustration, I feel same frustration with Sony this gen, their first party game is no longer interest me and their selection has become boring as fuck….at this point the only reason I own PS5 because of 3rd party games.

Last edited:
iu

3zpcly4n7gfc1.png

FZFa4ml.jpeg

I'm glad I waited on to buy this. I wonder if Persona 3 Reload has the same issues

I guess I'm going to have to wait 2 to 3 years till there are mods out and by than I can get these games for super cheap. I'm not buying this at full price

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
That's a discussion for a different topic though, a "black bra-strap" isn't going to make a hot female suddenly not be hot, which is the question of the OP/topic.

Yoboman

iu

3zpcly4n7gfc1.png

FZFa4ml.jpeg

This has what to do with Sony?

taizuke

Nier Automata

I love 2B but the game came out in 2017.

Here's one, I guess:
8AF36EBD0B011F46256F0B3A8FA5629864DA8D24

What's the name of the game? Been trying that title in the bottom left corner and nothing.

My precious waifu.

I love Kat as well but Gravity Rush 2 was 2018 I think.

Not even one mention of the OG

It's not about the OGs. It's about trying to see how many hot female protagonists are in video games in the last 5 years.

Something tells me is going down because they are deemed "problematic".

Last edited:

Pejo

What's the name of the game? Been trying that title in the bottom left corner and nothing.
That's Miriam from Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, the kickstarted game from Castlevania's Koji Igarashi (guy behind for Symphony of the Night). Very worth a purchase.

Also Shantae and the Seven Sirens came out in 2019 as well, which barely makes your 5 year cutoff.

chlorate

League of Legends can be counted on to deliver waifus on a regular basis.

Hades 2 seems to have one

Dead by Daylight has a lot of skins for the female characters, even if they’re not too revealing.

Then, of course, there’s Genshin Impact, that game is also packed full of waifus

Vick

Protagonist?
Not sure I've seen any as "hot" as that, especially when hot is usually equated with naked anime weirdness and I don't play those kind of games. Claire Redfield in RE2 Remake maybe?

I'll tell you I was extremely attracted to Forbidden West protagonist with the Tenakth Reaver armor, to the point I legit got distracted multiple times.

ij2cAtX.png

50jfLEm.png

aBJhpxl.png

sgvJRJE.png

f0Y7CxR.png

31GpYGe.png

Top Bottom