• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Other Games Feature A Hot Female Protagonist Like Stellar Blade In Recent Years?

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
WmxKDqS.jpg

I feel like when you say "hot" referring to these cartoon pixels, you actually mean 'sexualized' which is perfectly fine to want, but does change the criteria you are looking for.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I feel like when you say "hot" referring to these cartoon pixels, you actually mean 'sexualized' which is perfectly fine to want, but does change the criteria you are looking for.
Human beings (real or cartoon) are sexual by nature, no? What does "sexualized" mean?

Human beings (real or cartoon) are sexual by nature, no? What does "sexualized" mean?
The 'you know it when you see it' expression should work here. But in general, it is things like skin tight/revealing clothes, giant tits, jiggle physics, or just perfect, unrealistic, features in general.

Aloy is not an unattractive character. But I wouldn't say she is sexualized either. And that is the part that irks some people I think.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
The 'you know it when you see it' expression should work here. But in general, it is things like skin tight/revealing clothes, giant tits, jiggle physics, or just perfect, unrealistic, features in general.

Aloy is not an unattractive character. But I wouldn't say she is sexualized either. And that is the part that irks some people I think.
Oh, understood! Thanks mate. I think I just don't like the "sexualized" term, but I get the idea.

Lambogenie

iu

Original vs. Sony'd version (not to mention the safety shorts they added in the 3D model)
3zpcly4n7gfc1.png

Added black brastrap because that last half inch would have been TOO sexy.
FZFa4ml.jpeg

And before all the staunch defenders start tapping on your keyboards to tell me "It's so little it doesn't MATTER!!!!" - That's exactly my point. It's so small of a change, a thing that nobody would have said a word if they hadn't done a thing, so why did they feel the need to do it? Also, before anyone chimes in with "they're doing it to comply with a specific age rating bla bla bla", both of these characters are "uncensored" for the original fighting game, which got the same exact age rating.

I just can't support wanton censorship like this. And don't get me started on the localization.
A little goes a long way, in either case.

It's better to still be sexy and cover that half inch for a global release without regional censors blocking it. Sometimes it's literally because it's easier to get across the line, and the artist is OK with it.

A lot of times it is deisgn by committee, that is also true.

A little goes a long way, in either case.

It's better to still be sexy and cover that half inch for a global release without regional censors blocking it. Sometimes it's literally because it's easier to get across the line, and the artist is OK with it.

A lot of times it is deisgn by committee, that is also true.

Any type of censorship is not good..

Top Bottom