• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which color was the most iconic for the Game Boy Color?

kami_sama

51TIgev9CUL._AC_.jpg

/thread

Yeah. I still have mine, but the battery door has been lost.
Damn fine console.

psyfi

Banned
Also well done OP, Game Boy is always two words. So many people write it incorrectly as one word for some reason.
I'm usually careful to write product names correctly (especially when I actually like the product), but somehow I always write Game Boy as one word. Maybe now I'll finally remember haha

425kid

Lime green because that’s the one I have. Seriously when I think of the Gameboy Color, my mental image is the transparent purple one.

Intel_89

I had a turquoise one but atomic purple is the staple GBC colour as far as I'm concerned. It's not even my favourite colour from the many that the system had but it's the one that immediately comes to mind.

Grizzo

The solid purple one for me.

I wish I could get a frontlit screen GBC (I think backlit doesn't exist on this system?) so I could just play it anywhere. I have a backlit original GBA which I love but there's something about the GBC shape that I also find convenient.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I remember clear purple essentially being the default one.

Top Bottom