• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Student Goes on Rage-Filled Tirade Against Asian Teacher

Ultryx

Stuff like this makes me wish the person was expelled from school.

And identified and fucking put to shame.

Yeah...if that guy isn't expelled...

NELSON'S A TROUBLED, LONELY, SAD LITTLE BOY. HE NEEDS TO BE ISOLATED FROM EVERYONE.

Who taught you guys child therapy, Michael Jacksons dad?

Amusing references aside, I'd still take options borne out of my way of thinking. They're just punk kids how hard is it to brainwash that shit.

rtcn63

I couldn't tell if he was mocking the teacher's Asian-English cadence or in the process of having a stroke

giphy.gif

Provide kids with outlets where they can channel their pent up rage constructively or get used to more of this.

I look at stuff like riots, and that's what it is, a release of pent up rage. They seem like a cool exciting way to blow off steam.

Maybe the best medicine is to make the kid smash a Starbucks window.

NELSON'S A TROUBLED, LONELY, SAD LITTLE BOY. HE NEEDS TO BE ISOLATED FROM EVERYONE.

Amusing references aside, I'd still take options borne out of my way of thinking. They're just punk kids how hard is it to brainwash that shit.

Experiencing some major Poe's law with your posts.

Speevy

Banned

He looks very near his senior year. He looks old enough to account for his own words, and if not, when?

This is an amusing video because of the absurdity of it all but as a teacher, I can assure you that having a student go off on you is no laughing matter. From elementary all the way through high school, there is always some kid who's ready to tell you to kiss his ass.

If you are the size of a grown man and you're physically threatening a member of the faculty, you don't need to be at the school.

I blew up at my math teacher once in high school. Not quite that bad, but still pretty fucking bad. I was easily the best student in the class by a country mile, and one time I asked a question and he told me I was stupid. I went completely batshit, actually threw the book across the room at him.

Speevy

Banned
I blew up at my math teacher once in high school. Not quite that bad, but still pretty fucking bad. I was easily the best student in the class by a country mile, and one time I asked a question and he told me I was stupid. I went completely batshit, actually threw the book across the room at him.

You should have gone to the principal. That would have done more than throwing a book.

Sou Da

Somehow you still managed to come across as a smug jackass in this story, good job.

Socreges

Banned
This kid is in for a tough few years. Expulsion and then ridicule at whichever school he lands at next. No doubt he deserves a lot of shit, but there's no recovering from this.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Provide kids with outlets where they can channel their pent up rage constructively or get used to more of this.

I look at stuff like riots, and that's what it is, a release of pent up rage. They seem like a cool exciting way to blow off steam.

Maybe the best medicine is to make the kid smash a Starbucks window.

We used to fight and rob people. Never went on racist tirades against teachers though.

Don't think anyone will be shocked by this revelation.

I had this business idea years ago where you can visit a place and smash and break shit for a minute or two and unleash all your anger and shit. I was thinking there be a car and you can break its windows or hit it with a bat. And just go nuts. People laughed at it lol.

This is very familiar. I think this has been done.

Somnid

I had this business idea years ago where you can visit a place and smash and break shit for a minute or two and unleash all your anger and shit. I was thinking there be a car and you can break its windows or hit it with a bat. And just go nuts. People laughed at it lol.

It was traditional at my high school to raise prom money by buying an old junker car that was basically done for and then getting people to pay $5 to smash it with a sledgehammer.

Socreges

Banned
I suppose there are better ways for a teacher to inform a deluded student he's not as smart as he thinks. 🤔

We need Matt Foley to straighten this kid out.
8c1408c8d6ba73f4c62289692fdfd7f26d70d9bffc812296af19d9d73e085317.jpg
If this kid just channels his anger, he could be the next Matt Foley.

The Kree

Banned
White people are calling Asian people the n-word in anger now? Is that how they're taking the word back or something? I don't really understand what's happening.

Anticol

Banned

What's your point? To show that you're as big of an asshole as the kid from the video?

Congratz you succeed, what an idiot.

The story the article is sourcing claims that he's a senior that is going to graduate this year.
Just a quick anonymous e-mail and whatever bumfuck institution of higher learning unlucky enough to have accepted him will revoke that shit faster than you can lightly jab a water faucet.

One of the few cases where I'm comfortable leaving this kid's fate in the relentless jaws of the Internet.

He looks very near his senior year.

From elementary all the way through high school, there is always some kid who's ready to tell you to kiss his ass.

If you are the size of a grown man and you're physically threatening a member of the faculty, you don't need to be at the school.

The bolded reminds me of something off topic but semi dark so won't burn you on that one.

I don't know if you're aware of this but over say the last 10 years or so social discipline has declined significantly. That's just how it is. Doesn't matter if he's 7ft tall and can shoot bolts of lighting out his asshole.

Kid's like that exist to test limits and are not emotionally mature enough to deal with anything. So maybe instead of helping to create the next disillusioned mass murdering psychopath perhaps things be put in place where at risk kids can channel their rage in a constructive manner.

They may look like giants but they are mental midgets riding hormones that they're not equipped to deal with.

I went to a pretty horrific high school and even the kids that did turn out to be murderering peadophiles I never saw them engage with teachers physically, that's really rare.

I would say I'm surprised, but well, you know...

Speevy

Banned
Made to make a sincere apology?

You think the teacher should apologize, or you think the student's apology is sufficient to let him back within the vicinity of this man's class?

Let me give you some basics. When you encounter a problem behavior within a classroom that is 100% likely to recur indefinitely, you must either come up with a strategy that defuses it or begin the process of documentation for special education and related services.

Assuming this student is as old as he looks and doesn't already meet this criteria, he needs to be expelled from school for endangering the well-being of his teacher.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
You should have gone to the principal. That would have done more than throwing a book.

Heat of the moment type of thing, I guess. I think I was kinda offended because I was literally the only person who gave a shit about that class, as math was my favorite subject. Everyone else screwed around in class, got bad grades, made fun of the teacher. So like I have a legit question because I'm trying to understand something and he goes off on me. His exact words were "well if you still don't get it you're just stupid". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGEiIL1__s&feature=youtu.be&t=127

Speevy

Banned
The bolded reminds me of something off topic but semi dark so won't burn you on that one.

I don't know if you're aware of this but over say the last 10 years or so social discipline has declined significantly. That's just how it is. Doesn't matter if he's 7ft tall and can shoot bolts of lighting out his asshole.

Kid's like that exist to test limits and are not emotionally mature enough to deal with anything. So maybe instead of helping to create the next disillusioned mass murdering psychopath perhaps things be put in place where at risk kids can channel their rage in a constructive manner.

They may look like giants but they are mental midgets riding hormones that they're not equipped to deal with.

I went to a pretty horrific high school and even the kids that did turn out to be murderering peadophiles I never saw them engage with teachers physically, that's really rare.

I wasn't aware. I just teach third grade. Please tell me about how kids are not normally expelled for every little thing. I'm talking about this situation. Every situation is different. He looked ready to murder this teacher, and no, I never saw this happen in my high school.

You think the teacher should apologize, or you think the student's apology is sufficient to let him back within the vicinity of this man's class?

Let me give you some basics. When you encounter a problem behavior within a classroom that is 100% likely to recur indefinitely, you must either come up with a strategy that defuses it or begin the process of documentation for special education and related services.

Assuming this student is as old as he looks and doesn't already meet this criteria, he needs to be expelled from school for endangering the well-being of his teacher.

Seeing a poster laugh out loud at my post, I knew I screwed up my response. I meant that that student should be made to sincerely apologize, and if the teacher is ok with it and doesn't feel he's a threat allow him back to finish the rest of the month before graduation after he serves his suspension.

That's only IF, and here's a big IF, he doesn't have a troubled record, and this is his first offense.

If he's been a problem child, then I don't know, honestly.

Heat of the moment type of thing, I guess. I think I was kinda offended because I was literally the only person who gave a shit about that class, as math was my favorite subject. Everyone else screwed around in class, got bad grades, made fun of the teacher. So like I have a legit question because I'm trying to understand something and he goes off on me. His exact words were "well if you still don't get it you're just stupid". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGEiIL1__s&feature=youtu.be&t=127

In a class of 30 kids only you were the good student... this is a totally believable story

JEKKI

oh wow, this is my hometown.

yup, that place is racist af... it's why I moved out.

thing like this doesnt even surprise me coming from there.

Top Bottom