• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Capcom have a good E3? Your Expectations? List of upcoming & rumored titles.

HardRojo

• SFV QoL updates and more interesting new stuff (Sagat please)
  • MvCI info dump regarding roster, systems, more gameplay and updated graphics and HUD
  • Devil May Cry 5
Pretty much all I need from them right now, unless they surprise me with Ace Attorney coming over to PS4/Vita, a localized AAI2 and Dai Gyakuten Saiban.

• SFV QoL updates and more interesting new stuff (Sagat please)
  • MvCI info dump regarding roster, systems, more gameplay and updated graphics and HUD
  • Devil May Cry 5
Pretty much all I need from them right now, unless they surprise me with Ace Attorney coming over to PS4/Vita, a localized AAI2 and Dai Gyakuten Saiban.
Not to derail the thread, but how bad is the situation with SFV? I haven't played it in almost a year (after the cinematic story mode), so I was wondering what else they might've changed besides adding new characters/stages and doing balances.

DVCY201

DMC5 APOLOGY TOUR
RE 8, 9, AND 10 ALL SIMULTANEOUSLY RELEASED, YOU GOT YOUR FIXED CAMERA, YOUR THIRD PERSON CAMERA, YOUR FIRST PERSON CAMERA
MEGA MAN LEGACY ULTIMATE COLLECTION
OKAMI 8K PORT

And just for Jawmuncher, DINO CRISIS ART CONTEST

Jawmuncher

DMC5 APOLOGY TOUR
RE 8, 9, AND 10 ALL SIMULTANEOUSLY RELEASED, YOU GOT YOUR FIXED CAMERA, YOUR THIRD PERSON CAMERA, YOUR FIRST PERSON CAMERA
MEGA MAN LEGACY ULTIMATE COLLECTION
OKAMI 8K PORT

And just for Jawmuncher, DINO CRISIS ART CONTEST

Finally, I'd have enough fuel to create

"Dino Crisis has developed quite the fan art following"

Aggelos

Definitely wanna see Biohazard 2 Remake for PS4Pro and Scorpio penciled for a 2018 release (probably using the REngine). I don't know if 30fps would be meaningful for such a game (and its game-system, since Biohazard 7 was 60fps), but if so then I'm expecting 30fps, 2160c and HDR on the PS4Pro anyhow.

Then, I would die for Dino Crisis 4 for PS4Pro and Scorpio. And finally the unveiling of DMC5. Fingers crossed for the last two.

Neoxon

Not to derail the thread, but how bad is the situation with SFV? I haven't played it in almost a year (after the cinematic story mode), so I was wondering what else they might've changed besides adding new characters/stages and doing balances.
They've just been adding characters, stages, & other updates. The CFN update is gonna be the big QoL update that comes with Ed & the new balance patch, which we'll see released on May 30th.

My expectations:

1. Resident Evil 7 DLC
  2. Street Fighter Season 2
  3. MvC:I announcements

My hopes:

1. Devil May Cry 5 reveal
  2. Resident Evil 2 Remake gameplay

Probably not happening:

1. A fucking stand alone Mercenaries game

Split the fucking space time continuum, WE NEED TWO ITSUNO!
Someone should light Barry Allen's flash signal.

They've just been adding characters, stages, & other updates. The CFN update is gonna be the big QoL update that comes with Ed & the new balance patch, which we'll see released on May 30th.
Thanks Neoxon. Then hopefully, the new CFN update will address my biggest problems with SFV.

HardRojo

Someone should light Barry Allen's flash signal.

Thanks Neoxon. Then hopefully, the new CFN update will address my biggest problems with SFV.

Neoxon already explained pretty much what has been going on with SFV, and yeah the biggest QoL update is dropping next week, so hopefully that will address most of the connectivity issues (I hope).

I hope to see a badass RE7 dlc trailer with Chris being his usual self. Then I want them to end the Resident Evil segment with the very first gameplay trailer for REmake 2 and announces a playable first level demo to garner more interest (maybe exclusive to PS+ members). To conclude their Survival Horror segment we are left with a Jurassic tease. Yes, Regina is returning.

But before all of that will be their glorious return to the Action genre on consoles. The MvC:I trailer will lead to DMC 5 and then a brand new saga in the Onimusha series!

Then we dive into the RPG area and what are we treated to? A brand new Breath of Fire for the consoles. We will get to see Ryu transform into a glorious dragon as a trailer.

Keeping it real:

A nice trailer for Chris' RE 7 dlc
Maybe a trailer for REmake 2
Some new characters for MvC:I
A new action rpg also seems likely and it should be DMC 5 or a new IP
New characters revealed for SFV

Neoxon

Neoxon already explained pretty much what has been going on with SFV, and yeah the biggest QoL update is dropping next week, so hopefully that will address most of the connectivity issues (I hope).
They even fixed the PS4 version's shadow dithering issue in the CFN update, something that I thought that Capcom would just ignore.

decisions

I don't particularly buy this, but I'm howling at Simon Blackquill in there. If true it's kind of perfect? I'm not a huge fan of Blackquill as a prosecutor but him as a tryhard fighting character is amazing, especially if they keep the whole MY INTEREST IN JAPANESE CULTURE thing.

That leak seems waaaay into fantasy territory. Leon, Masamune, DMC5 Dante...like I want to believe but uh...a BASARA rep? Are there really enough cool people out there to make that happen?

Blueblur1

I believe SneakersSO mentioned in the SFV OT that we'll get Sagat (& Sakura), but I feel like we may have to wait until Season 3. If so, I wouldn't be surprised if Sagat came first, like how we got Akuma first for Season 2.

I'm hoping the Sagat part is true since the first time I heard of him coming to SFV was that he was coming alongside Akuma. It could just be that our local boy was fed outdated info on Sagat and Akuma instead of completely incorrect info.

Akainu

...after dmc4 i'm fine with no dmc5. Bring on DmC 2 though.

I expect nothing. And know nothing of value will be shown.

decisions

...after dmc4 i'm fine with no dmc5. Bring on DmC 2 though.

What the hell kind of post is this???

"Hey Dante...Will we meet again?"

hGoZFI.gif

An ambiguous gesture...Hmm...Well, will we? I'VE WAITED 9 YEARSSSS

BELIEVE

Jeiiya

My number 1 pick would honestly have to be Dragon's Dogma 2. Then DMC5 and Onimusha. Either way, I just don't want to be disappointed this year. ;_;

Teepo671

I'd like to see some new items added to SFV's season 2 character pass. It wasn't much but they added a couple of stages and colors for free to season 1 character pass owners and so far I don't think they've done anything like that for season 2. Would also be nice to see a new console version of Monster Hunter. Switch or PS4, either one would be nice.

depward

Monster Hunter. XX port or 5. Prefer on Switch. Ok with anything.

Some good, detailed info about Dragon's Dogma.

Let's stick with that.

Top Bottom