• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winning Eleven Champions League.

Srider

Banned
shoplifter said:
OK, apparently my wife decided that we're going somewhere for dinner TOMORROW instead of TODAY as was the plan. So, if any one of my matches other than Mig is available around 11est when our match is, you can pm me or just post here.

edit: also, she was watching tv

damn, I missed it. We'll have to schedule another time then.

Irish Icon said:
Mr. Jellybeanct doesn't seem to be responding to any messages about our final game.

Hey man, posted a few days ago to let people know I was gonna be away from the internet for a bit, but anyway I'm back today, still no ps2 for now though. I might be able to play tomorrow evening/night, but I really won't know for sure till later tomorrow. I'll be around most of the coming week though.

Edit - Got both of your guys pms, I'll let you know when I can make it online.

Brofist

Osorio, Daigoro I sent you guys a PM. I can be around for a game now, otherwise let's try to shoot for the time I sent in the PM.

Daigoro

is it too late?

and HEY to anyone else i have upcoming league games with.

im free for most of today. post or PM if you want to get these games in. im playing Socreges today at around 12PST.

(damn Kpop i just realised you said 2PST. i was confused, sorry. i should still be around by then though)

shoplifter

I think I said previously that my wife rescheduled dinner at her Grandma's to today (right when I was supposed to be playing Soc)

Anyone who needs to play me this week, I'll be available this evening until around 1am est. You can text message me using vtext.com, my number is 6145629881.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Playoffs are really wide-open in Conference 2, even more so now.

Congrats to everyone who's played all their games btw, I'll be handing out end-of-regular season awards soon so stay tuned. :D

bionic77

Miguel let me know when you can play today dude. I am able to play most of this afternoon and tonight (but not too late, gotta work tommorrow).

Sorry about the time mixup. I see everything in EST. The official time of the 2005-2006 NFL Superbowl Champs.

Rorschach

bionic77 said:
Miguel let me know when you can play today dude. I am able to play most of this afternoon and tonight (but not too late, gotta work tommorrow).
Can you play our game right now? :D

Sorry about the time mixup. I see everything in EST. The official time of the 2005-2006 NFL Superbowl Champs.
:lol

Socreges

Banned
Shoplifter, sunday night (tonight) can't work unfortunately. Maybe we could do monday morning? Let me know what times you have available.

Osorio

Hey Astrolad, now that the World Cup and (for some people) the Champion League is coming to a close, are you going to make a Premiership WE league? :)

Daigoro

gg Soc.

damn i was thinking my new 3-4-3 was making me give up so many goals over my last bunch of games. but when i switched back to the old 4-4-2 tonight i realized that it was just me, not the formation at all.

anybody need to pad their goal differential? COME SEE ME! :) (shit kpop is next. that will bury me in dead last for sure.)

Fifty

Osorio said:
Hey Astrolad, now that the World Cup and (for some people) the Champion League is coming to a close, are you going to make a Premiership WE league? :)

No. There wouldn't be enough parity in the league. The Champions league wasn't a gimmick, it was just a nice way of naming a league wherein you got to choose from all the teams. Season 2 will also be like this. There are about 12 very good club teams in the entire game, while there are only about 4 in the premiership.

Socreges

Banned
Shoplifter, I think I can squeeze in a game at 4:30 pm PST/7:30 pm EST tonight if you can make it.

Rorschach said:
GG, Socreges. Even though that second half was a bit laggy. Couldn't time anything right.
I felt a large improvement myself since my first was a bit laggy (you were hosting), but I knew the second must have had something to do with you being handicapped. I think all five goals came in the second half, though I had plenty of chances in the first.

Daigoro

im taking off for the night.

im trying to reschedule the round 10 game with kpop tomorrow. hopefully that isnt too late.

bionic77

Rorschach said:
Can you play our game right now? :D

:lol

I should be able to play tonight if Mig doesn't answer me, so look me up. My aim nick is TheEconMASTA and I will have my laptop with me so it should be easy to set it up. I will be back at my place at 9 pm Superbowl champion time and I am hoping to play a game with FMT at that time. If Mig doesn't want to play tonight I should be able to play you after my game with FMT.

Miguel

bionic77 said:

Midnight Cousin David Time
1am Roofleberger time.

Socreges

Banned
Fifty said:
Socreges, you gave Dida a goal instead of a Clean Sheet.
It was an inspired run up-field!

I also gave Sheva two goals by accident, but that seems to have been fixed. I'm confused.

Dida - Clean sheet
Seedorf - 1 goal
Kaka - 1 goal
Sheva - 1 goal

Fifty

I fix it all!

robinho-dest.jpg

bionic77

Miguel said:
I work from 3-11 Cousin David time, and don't get home til 11:45.

Unless you want to play a game at like 6am.

Then I don't know what the hell to do because I go to sleep at like 10 Child of God Time. And I am usually working from like 7-8 CGT.

I do know that Astro will be fucking ecstatic about this!

I had some issues getting things set up tonight, my router was giving me some problems. Tomorrow should be good, but I'll figure it out with you guys through pm when I know more.

Socreges

Banned
Great games, guys. Really looking forward to the playoffs now. :)

Hopefully I can get a game in some time with those of you in Conference I that I've never played. All of Division B, save Astro, actually.

So my season is over, but I'll be keeping an eye on things regularly until I play the quarter-final. If mrjellybeanct ties or beats Astrolad, I win the President's Trophy, but otherwise Astro wins since he won head-to-head. Go, jelly!

Dida presently has the lead in clean sheets, but sefskillz still has three games left and threatens.

Plenty of games left to be played in Conference II, so right now I could face just about anyone.

bionic77

kpop, rorschach, sefskills when are you guys available this week to play?

And Mig what is your schedule looking like this week. I might try and play you early morning if you want.

Beatbox

alien from planet Highscore
AS Roma just finished up their season and had a blast.

Thanks again to Astro, Fifty and Sefskillz for making this happen. Can't wait until season two - hope I get a higher draft pick next time around (ummmm it will be Random again right?).

Good luck playoff bound teams.

Miguel

bionic77 said:
Tommorrow (Tuesday) at 9pm Child of God Time (CGT) work for you? I think that translates to 10pm CDT.

"WHAT IS YOUR MALFUNCTION, ROFLBRAINER"

My "available time" is from 12am (midnight) to 12pm (noon) on Tuesday and Wednesday
Thurs/Friday I'm off.

shoplifter

Beatbox said:
Thanks again to Astro, Fifty and Sefskillz for making this happen. Can't wait until season two - hope I get a higher draft pick next time around (ummmm it will be Random again right?).

I think picks next season are going in reverse order of finish.

Mig: how is Thursday at 7:30pm est?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Sorry about the lagfest jelly, dunno what was up. Anyway gg glad we got it out of the way. Looks like AC Milan are regular season leaders.

Miguel

shoplifter said:

Works for me.

Catch me on AIM (molina118) on thursday to let me know when you're ready.

Good game man. Lag wasn't too bad, at least it was contained to a few instances and not thoughout the game. Congrats to Socreges (once again), but too little, too late for me. :D

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
shoplifter said:

Yeah we haven't really decided that yet but it probably won't be that. Probably random. We'll see, I think we put together a good fair league and I'm sure we can do it again (though I'm still not sure if I'll have time to co-commish another one).

Top Bottom