• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2012 Anime Thread 2.22: You Can (Not) Outpost Cajunator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Objection! Haly lacks standing to clarify rules!
Clarification is the wrong word, this is a new specification that seeks to remove ambiguities for the renewed agreement.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I can't accept you as a Team Denpa member unless Erio is in your top two.

I'm sorry.

Just for you I'll put her as my 2nd ranked girl :3

But the great Ryuko will always be my #1. You can count the number of vegetarians in anime on one hand.

I'll accept my Denpa futon. No thanks to the pizza though
unless its vegetarian

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

But the great Ryuko will always be my #1. You can count the number of vegetarians in anime on one hand.

unless its vegetarian

vegetarian
Pizza can hardly be called pizza, though. But, since you saw wisdom and readjusted your rankings, I suppose I can let it slide.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

unless its vegetarian

Pizza is a vegetable now, so I suppose that makes Erio a vegetarian too.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ibhXw6G7OSLGrl.png

The contract is complete, once again.

Rules Amendment: "Here" henceforth refers to this current thread and all future seasonal anime threads on GAF for perpetuity.

Didn't happen in this thread, that's non-binding. If he want the contract he needs to post it in here, and then Duckroll will turn him into a magical girl.

And I'm pretty sure that's a shop anyways...

Noirulus

unless its vegetarian

Can we be fellow vegeterian Anime-GAF bros.
Or, or do you only like Ryuko because she's a vegetarian and you find that unique or something :(

Branduil

I know that feeling.

please save me.

I thought you were a little bird. A little bird that would play with me and take me to colorful new worlds. But you're not Tiny Birds' Game. You're not a little bird at all! You don't go anywhere. Even though you could go to so many worlds if you wanted to. That's weird! That's totally weird!

No bird, no spine!

Jex

ibhXw6G7OSLGrl.png

The contract is complete, once again.

Rules Amendment: "Here" henceforth refers to this current thread and all future seasonal anime threads on GAF for perpetuity.

This is getting surprisingly serious.

Enron

Banned

unless its vegetarian

What if the pizza comes with an Erio

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Oh no you don't, don't go soiling Nise with your grungy kawaii uguu~ K-On chipmunk faces.
I think it's a little late for that.
LHN7Y.jpg

Scrubbing back through this scene reveals a bunch of weird things. Like the periodic table. And the repeating letters of GNGNGNGNGNGN on a fence. I cannot hope to possibly understand all of the things crammed into this show.

Jex

Didn't happen in this thread, that's non-binding. If he want the contract he needs to post it in here, and then Duckroll will turn him into a magical girl.

Man, we sure have invested duckroll with a lot of crazy powers. Perhaps that wasn't a good thing.

wonzo

Banned
Wall of Shame

cajunator 1,342
Jexhius 1,330

icarus-daedelus 841
Regulus Tera 736
Branduil 549
Unknown Soldier 514
firehawk12 500
hosannainexcelsis 499
Thoraxes 484
Dresden 483

BOW TO OUR NEW MOUSTACHE OVERLORDS!
thus begins the age of moe

jman2050

There's more intelligence and shrewdness in that expression than every face the K-On blobs make in the entire series.

inb4 the "single eye in Bleach" pic

You are implying that K-On blobs are capable of expressing emotion on their faces at all.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
You are implying that K-On blobs are capable of expressing emotion on their faces at all.

Right, they're more like involuntary muscular contractions and the grotesque flapping of the flesh of their boneless bodies.

Jex

New anime thread? Okay.

Well, vaguely. It's basically the old thread with a new title. Perhaps this time we'll reach the mythic OT3? I personally don't see it happening - we're at the half way point for most shows and I don't see this thread continuing to grow as fast it's done without it's most prolific poster. It's (literally) not going to happen.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Anime-GAF, I have confession and shame I must get off my chest... I have a serious addiction to buying anime. The only problem, is I don't tend to get around to actually watching said anime. THIS IS SOMETHING I HOPE TO CHANGE! Until ME3 comes out and completely ruins me, at least.

Here is the entire box of things I've bought the last 2/3 months.
Pardon my awful photo taking.

Here is where I currently stand with my progress (also removing the three non-anime items).

It is going to be a long journey, and I hope you will be tolerant of my slow progression through things. My plan of attack is to make my way through the shorter/quicker things first to get on a roll, and then hit the longer stuff near the end.
I'm glad the rest of my stuff is back home, because I've been tempted to go back and rewatch some of my older shows with the recent Toonami thread on OT, haha.

I'm going to watch Assemble Insert tonight and possibly Garaga or They Were Eleven, time permitting.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Well, vaguely. It's basically the old thread with a new title. Perhaps this time we'll reach the mythic OT3? I personally don't see it happening - we're at the half way point for most shows and I don't see this thread continuing to grow as fast it's done without it's most prolific poster.

Lagrange is on such a sharp upward trajectory of greatness that I have full faith we'll reach OT3 simply due to that one show.

Jex

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Anime-GAF, I have confession and shame I must get off my chest... I have a serious addiction to buying anime. The only problem, is I don't tend to get around to actually watching said anime. THIS IS SOMETHING I HOPE TO CHANGE! Until ME3 comes out and completely ruins me, at least.

Well at least you're actually buying anime and supporting the industry - that's a problem that more people could do with having!

Well at least you're actually buying anime and supporting the industry - that's a problem that more people could do with having!
I'm a sucker for $15 and under purchases on Amazon. : (

Also, the whole "I saw this when I was younger, I should watch it again!" keep rearing its ugly head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom