• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Work costumes coming to Street Fighter V on April 25th

Ryce

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2017/04/20/work-costumes-coming-to-street-fighter-v

Firefighter Alex
Wu0VIOO.jpg

Cheerleader R. Mika
hYMTdG4.jpg

Businesswoman Chun-Li
YDvWQfI.jpg

Hubb

I'm just here to complain about chun getting more costumes. Please give some other characters some love.

Neoxon

Not too shabby. I'm probably more interested in Alex & Mika's Work costumes.

Still waiting for a new Urien costume, though. Oh, Alex & Ibuki's Nostalgia Costumes would be nice, too.

I feel like every other week there's more costumes being announced. But hey who doesn't like fighting game dress up? :p
Edit: R Mika looks like the girl from Arms.

XenoRaven

Oh my god that Chun outfit will be mine.

I will just try to ignore the avalanche of very unique sarcastic comments about the number of costumes she has and just enjoy it.

sibarraz

Banned
I hated in SFIV how the vainilla characters had one more costume than the rest of the cast

Now with this game I flat out have OCD with the disparity between Chun Li and the rest of the cast

Also doesn't Chun-Li already have her day job costume in the game? She's a cop, not a business lady. I guess they could have gone with some sort of sexy meter maid outfit if Chun must have more costumes but at least keep to the lore Capcom!

Crazy to think that we used to get a costume for every character when they released themed costume packs in the SF4-USF4 days, now we just get 3 at a time lol.

Even if they were doing a better job of spreading the costumes across different characters each time in SFV, this would still be disappointing.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I see you Capcom, trying to build off the hype of another game

NintendoSwitch-ARMS-artwork-02_png_jpgcopy.jpg

Edit: Goddamn edits beat me. At least I wasn't the only one.

That Arms girl looks like she has a rip-off Karin SFA3 outfit, though, so it all comes full-circle!

Ryce

Also doesn't Chun-Li already have her day job costume in the game? She's a cop, not a business lady. I guess they could have gone with some sort of sexy meter maid outfit if Chun must have more costumes but at least keep to the lore Capcom!
Her nostalgia costume is from when she was a rookie cop -- maybe she's a detective now and wears more formal business attire. Chun-Li also goes undercover quite often.

How many costumes does Chun have in total now!?

Not that I'm complaining seeing as she's my main.

Actually I am complaining a little as I would like some parity with the whole cast.

LakeEarth

Crazy to think that we used to get a costume for every character when they released themed costume packs in the SF4-USF4 days, now we just get 3 at a time lol.

Even if they were doing a better job of spreading the costumes across different characters each time in SFV, this would still be disappointing.

Correction, they do 2 at a time + 1 for Chun. Seriously, the only costume packs that Chun wasn't in was the Halloween and Christmas ones.

How many costumes does Chun have in total now!?

Not that I'm complaining seeing as she's my main.

Actually I am complaining a little as I would like some parity with the whole cast.

This will be her eighth costume.

As I mentioned in the previous thread, note that Balrog, Birdie, Dhalsim, FANG, Guile, Bison, Rashid and Urien still only have one premium costume. Chun has six.

FinKL

Another Chun costume for MOV. I don't think that many people play Chun now right?!

That Mika outfit has me close to spending money...

Alchemist

All jokes aside, Chun-Li getting all the costumes isn't surprising. The Queen of Street Fighter and female character costumes sell the most.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I wish that Mika would get a casual outfit where she takes out her contacts and shows us her normal black hair color.

Top Bottom