• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Work costumes coming to Street Fighter V on April 25th

Eolz

Amazing how those costumes are more expensive than in any other fighting game, given that they're releasing about 3 every 6 months...

tkscz

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2017/04/20/work-costumes-coming-to-street-fighter-v

Firefighter Alex
Wu0VIOO.jpg

That's a stripper outfit if I've ever seen one.

Pejo

Wonder what a pie chart would look like for costume spread. Chun Li > Ryu > Juri > rest of cast combined, is my guess.

I mean, having see the costume shop for DOA5, the fact the female characters (and more so a few specific ones) get way more costumes doesn't shock me. Weren't the swimsuits the best selling costume, or at least really close when they first talked about which ones sold the best?

Ban Puncher

I'm just here to complain about chun getting more costumes. Please give some other characters some love.

Oh so Chunners get's a School Outfit and a Work Outfit.

Thigh Bias at maximum over at capcom.

I hated in SFIV how the vainilla characters had one more costume than the rest of the cast

Now with this game I flat out have OCD with the disparity between Chun Li and the rest of the cast

Chun needed another costume

Also doesn't Chun-Li already have her day job costume in the game? She's a cop, not a business lady. I guess they could have gone with some sort of sexy meter maid outfit if Chun must have more costumes but at least keep to the lore Capcom!

Finally another Chun costume. She definitely needed more love.

How many costumes does Chun have in total now!?

Not that I'm complaining seeing as she's my main.

Actually I am complaining a little as I would like some parity with the whole cast.

More love in the character balancing department maybe

Correction, they do 2 at a time + 1 for Chun. Seriously, the only costume packs that Chun wasn't in was the Halloween and Christmas ones.

This will be her eighth costume.

As I mentioned in the previous thread, note that Balrog, Birdie, Dhalsim, FANG, Guile, Bison, Rashid and Urien still only have one premium costume. Chun has six.

Another Chun costume for MOV. I don't think that many people play Chun now right?!

That Mika outfit has me close to spending money...

0jzHKCD.gif

kunonabi

firefighter Alex is excellent although I prefer the top right concept. Probably his best look until the nostalgia costumes release. Assuming they ever do that is.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
People complaining about lack of costumes should start playing DOA5. You can spend literally thousands of dollars.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Ryu's costume should just be his normal Gi because we all know he'll never hold down a 9 to 5 job. Wandering around as a martial arts vagrant is his true calling.

So is this the "still to-be-announced content coming to Street Fighter V at the end of April" from Harrison's blog post yesterday?

Top Bottom