• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Work costumes coming to Street Fighter V on April 25th

Blueblur1

I mean I'm sure alot of Nash players would have bought the Genbu colors:

sfv_genbu_nash_screencap.jpg

Shame only 1 person on the planet gets to rock it without mods.

And he's not even playing Nash anymore. smh

With the amount of content in the game, those loot boxes would be worth way more because there would be a good chance to get costumes.

You underestimate the amount of titles that are in the game. You would get nothing but titles, profiles, colors, or duplicates. At least im not gambling in the current game. Thank You Capcom.

vg260

Wait, not a single complaint about these skins being $4 each?

Is that what we've come to? $4 per skin?

I bought every costume pack for SFIV, but I forced myself to stop caring about them for this game because of the outrageous pricing. Sadly, it seems most people are OK with paying out the nose due to "free" characters.

With the amount of content in the game, those loot boxes would be worth way more because there would be a good chance to get costumes.

Lootboxes are as equally customer-unfriendly as inflated pricing, arguably worse.

butman

I always laughed about SF IV alternate costumes, but this is on another level.

Capcom need to hire SNK costume designer asap.

Gren

And we still got the Akiman Chun costume(s?) coming down the pipeline as well :p

Capcom should make its own casual-focused Gals Fighters with a crap-ton of DLC costumes.

I would guess that would have a better chance at making money than a full-budget DS/Rival Schools/Power Stone sequel in today's market.

Zubz

Banned
I mean, the Chun outfits are good, but the number definitely isn't.

Firefighter Alex is pretty cool, though!

The Firefighter Alex is genius

Fits his look well, serves the niche of fanservice, and using it as a tribute to NYC Firemen is pretty rad

GG Capcom, the Jazziest of NYCs to you

joe2187

Banned
They finally made an R Mika costume I wont buy...

That shit is fugly, and the Pom Poms look distracting as all fuck.

I knew they were gonna give Mika a lazy cheerleader alt, but man does it look godawful.

NEO0MJ

They finally made an R Mika costume I wont buy...

That shit is fugly, and the Pom Poms look distracting as all fuck.

I knew they were gonna give Mika a lazy cheerleader alt, but man does it look godawful.

I'm worried some will use that costume to distract with the pompoms.

Ryce

Mika is a wrestler, she's literally in her work outfit from the start. She doesn't go to a cheerleader job.
The team created these by thinking what sort of jobs would the characters have, if they weren't fighting?
I think her wrestling job counts as fighting.

Ucchedavāda;234388645 said:
And Chun-Li is a police officer.
We already have her "work" costume.
Chun's cop uniform is from her Alpha days. Several years have past since then, and she's probably been promoted.

Top Bottom