• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K15 First Footage and Gameplay changes

stn

The last-gen version looks exactly the same. In fact, I find it odd that they couldn't have ported over all the legends from 2K14 since it literally looks exactly the same. I bought 2K14 out of sheer nostalgia and didn't regret it at all, but I think I'll wait for a huge price drop on this one.

The last-gen version looks exactly the same. In fact, I find it odd that they couldn't have ported over all the legends from 2K14 since it literally looks exactly the same. I bought 2K14 out of sheer nostalgia and didn't regret it at all, but I think I'll wait for a huge price drop on this one.

Royalties, man.

Hasney

Christian is DLC btw, as I've seen a few mention him

Yeah, it said his showcase was against Orton. I didn't think that would cut him from the on-disc fucking roster. Unless he's not in it and it's just a giant blue dot asking for one more match.

holy hell at that last gen version. haha.
it looks like the resources pooled into the next gen version, probably why they havent shown anything that isnt a trailer yet.

Punk looked really weird in the last set of official photos WWE had of him.

Anyway everything about this game looks half assed. Another generation but the same old shit it is!

atomsk

Party Pooper
It's amazing they doubled up on all those guys, but somehow only one John Cena

You'd think they'd throw in like 3-4, with the amount of bullshit padding in there.

Don't hold out hope man. The next gen version will be the same thing with better graphics. Its Yukes.

It has a new grapple system and MyCareer mode.

I'm feeling pretty good about the next gen version. Roster is still disappointing though.

Apparently Create an Arena is in the last gen version.

No one has really commented on the Universe mode yet.

It has a new grapple system and MyCareer mode.

I'm feeling pretty good about the next gen version. Roster is still disappointing though.

Apparently Create an Arena is in the last gen version.

No one has really commented on the Universe mode yet.

Are you referring to the new lockup system? That looks horrible. The pin sliding mini game is also horrible and still in the game. Is the redbox big move achievement and trophy an admission that this game should only be rented?

delSai

Are you referring to the new lockup system? That looks horrible. The pin sliding mini game is also horrible and still in the game. Is the redbox big move achievement and trophy an admission that this game should only be rented?

The Minigame is horrible :/
Was thinking about buying the Game because my Ps3 just died and i need a Wrestling Game to get my CAW Fix, but this Game just seems really... not good. Maybe next Year.
Probably not.

I really f'n liked 13/14 though. I'll stomach one more year of sameness as they transition.

Awkward to know you may have pre-ordered a dud. No going back now!!!

I am going to reserve judgement until I have actually tried it.

I'm hoping these extra few weeks mean Dean and Seth have updated attires and intros. I doubt it though. That may be my biggest disappointment. Especially with no custom soundtracks.

I am going to reserve judgement until I have actually tried it.

I'm hoping these extra few weeks mean Dean and Seth have updated attires and intros. I doubt it though. That may be my biggest disappointment. Especially with no custom soundtracks.

Sorry, but a lockup mini game where you have to do a bunch of timed circular motions with the analog sticks sounds about as far away from fun that you can get in a wrestling game other than a pin mini game with a slider. Don't Ambrose and Seth at least have updated attire in the PS3 and 360 version? They didn't seriously put them in shield attire did they?

Sorry, but a lockup mini game where you have to do a bunch of timed circular motions with the analog sticks sounds about as far away from fun that you can get in a wrestling game other than a pin mini game with a slider. Don't Ambrose and Seth at least have updated attire in the PS3 and 360 version? They didn't seriously put them in shield attire did they?

Dean is in his last updated SHIELD attire. Not sure what Seth is wearing but it's SHIELD.

Yeah, that fucking sucks considering when they broke up.

Rapstah

I think the quick clips of the game they have in the Hell in a Cell commercial have Dean wearing his new clothes, but that may only be so it doesn't look stupid on TV.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Jim-Cornette-fuck-this-company.jpg
-

hitme

I'm beginning to think Yukes did the entire game on last gen while 2k/Visual Concepts had a hand on current gen.

360/PS3 version is pretty much the same goddamn thing as 2k14.

Honestly, Yukes had a great thing going with the Day of Reckoning gameplay, don't know why they didn't just move that formula over the later games after they discontinued the SvR series.

EDIT:
Despite the fact they took stuff from older games and called it a new feature in their later ones.

WWE 2K15 |OT| BO-LEAVE THIS AT THE STORE
WWE 2K15 |OT| DON"T BO-LIEVE IN THIS GAME
WWE 2K15 |OT| NO! NO! NO!
WWE 2K15 |OT| WHY USO HORRIBLE?
WWE 2K15 |OT| U CAN'T SEE ME...BUYING THIS GAME
WWE 2K15 |OT| IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT, BUT YOU'LL PLAY IT ANYWAY
WWE 2K15 |OT| BUYING THIS GAME ENTERS YOU INTO THE HALL OF PAIN
WWE 2K15 |OT| YOU ARE IN-ZAYN IF YOU BUY THIS GAME

delSai

WWE 2K15 |OT| BO-LEAVE THIS AT THE STORE
WWE 2K15 |OT| DON"T BO-LIEVE IN THIS GAME
WWE 2K15 |OT| NO! NO! NO!
WWE 2K15 |OT| WHY USO HORRIBLE?
WWE 2K15 |OT| U CAN'T SEE ME...BUYING THIS GAME
WWE 2K15 |OT| IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT, BUT YOU'LL PLAY IT ANYWAY
WWE 2K15 |OT| BUYING THIS GAME ENTERS YOU INTO THE HALL OF PAIN
WWE 2K15 |OT| YOU ARE IN-ZAYN IF YOU BUY THIS GAME

The Uso one wins.

RavenEffect

Neo Member
I really can't believe Rollins and Ambrose still have their Shield attires/theme. Is there any valid explanation for not being able to update their attires and theme songs? I'm not even trying to be a dick, I just can't believe they weren't updated.

Also two Del Rio's is a fucking joke. Out of EVERYONE we get two Del Rio's. Unbelievable.

JKRMA

Banned
Lol, 2 Del Rios. Gotta pad out the roster and save as much as they can to release as DLC. Will wait till it's super cheap.

Rapstah

Hey, at least King said something about Lesnar breaking the streak in that video. A shame they also seem to talk about him winning the 2002 King of the Ring, which I don't think anyone has cared about since SummerSlam 2002.

Edit: Lesnar also still has multiple powerbombs as his primary signature move. He hasn't done those since 2002 either!

Edit II: all of Dean Ambrose's commentary clips sound like they cut King saying "Dean Ambrose" into a clip of him talking about someone else.

Hey, at least King said something about Lesnar breaking the streak in that video. A shame they also seem to talk about him winning the 2002 King of the Ring, which I don't think anyone has cared about since SummerSlam 2002.

Edit: Lesnar also still has multiple powerbombs as his primary signature move. He hasn't done those since 2002 either!

Edit II: all of Dean Ambrose's commentary clips sound like they cut King saying "Dean Ambrose" into a clip of him talking about someone else.

Lol, how long has King's "he's putting those educated feet to good use" line been in the game? I think I've heard that in every version I've played for years. He also mentions Jericho being the 2006 superstar of the year lol.

Top Bottom