• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K15 First Footage and Gameplay changes

strobogo

Banned
It's a good thing wrestling fans have a history of not putting up with a product when they're unhappy with it.

ibbDpZq6iwGUHE.gif

T_Exige

Nope, no custom music, no custom entrances.

I guess I will keep playing WWE 13 on ps3, at least I can play with my NJPW roster with music and entrances ...

I already skipped the 2014 version, because it was 95% the same.

These problems have been going on since 2006. They had a great game like "Here comes the pain" but after it went downhill with taking out content and adding it back 2 years later etc. Not to mention the cheap dlc and payment plan.

Hasney

Diva entrance music is in. Not sure what was going on with that video. Unless, for some ridiculous reason, it's not playing in entrances.

That can be fixed.

So that's PS3.

I am going to laugh my arse off it is just 360 left in the cold due to disc space... But they got Batistas old theme and throw in.

Rapstah

So that's PS3.

I am going to laugh my arse off it is just 360 left in the cold due to disc space... But they got Batistas old theme and throw in.

There's no way in hell this game takes up more space than WWE 2k14. 2k14 had more characters and therefore Titantron videos and music tracks, and the WrestleMania mode had a lot of FMV cut scenes at it was.

Hasney

There's no way in hell this game takes up more space than WWE 2k14. 2k14 had more characters and therefore Titantron videos and music tracks, and the WrestleMania mode had a lot of FMV cut scenes at it was.

Or bug then. It's just weird that any 360 footage I've seen has the Diva music out.

Reknoc

Now just watch this game be mostly glitch-free so we can't even get THAT kind of enjoyment out of it.

I already posted an image of giraffe-undertaker, and a few minutes into the same fight a chair and brock lesnars lower body get into a fight over who shares that plane of existence.

... HOW CAN THEY KEEP MAKING THEIR GAMES WORSE THAN LAST YEAR'S EDITION...

All the fucking time, I swear to God. Literally the best thing that this game has going for it so far is this fucking thread, which has made me giggle a bit.

Seriously... Even Acclaim could have done a better, more updated, less lazy game than Yukes.

Rapstah

Looks like AJ Lee, Brie Bella and Nikki Bella have the same overall stats (83) as Titus O'Neil and Xavier Woods.

Edit: No, AJ is 82.

Top Bottom