• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

Do you believe it's his fault, or the talent around him?

Randy's last match with Jinder on Smackdown was better than anything he did with Nakamura by a long shot. Look what this thread turned into, begging for the best worker in the WWE (AJ) to have a match with Nakamura so he can finally have a good match

I just don't think his style will ever translate in the WWE

Randy's last match with Jinder on Smackdown was better than anything he did with Nakamura by a long shot. Look what this thread turned into, begging for the best worker in the WWE (AJ) to have a match with Nakamura so he can finally have a good match

I just don't think his style will ever translate in the WWE

He had two excellent matches with Bobby Roode

Shauni

Yeah, I'm worried a lot about how Asuka will fare, too. Feels like there's a lot of potential to see another Shinsuke situation.

Babyshams

Finally watched the PPV. If you cut the WWE Championship match, Orton v Rusev, Roode v Ziggler, and Charlotte v Natalya it was a really good PPV.

Burai

shitonmychest57
Yeah, I'm worried a lot about how Asuka will fare, too. Feels like there's a lot of potential to see another Shinsuke situation.

Remember when they signed Ultimo Dragon because they thought he'd be the next Rey Mysterio? Jeeeezus!

DeathyBoy

Banned
Remember when they signed Ultimo Dragon because they thought he'd be the next Rey Mysterio? Jeeeezus!

Well, the problem there was that Dragon was was older than Rey, he was years past his prime and coming off an injury that nearly retired him, and openly admits he just signed so he could say he worked MSG.

Asuka wise...

Look, it's simple - she'll have worse matches but get paid twice as much at least. Her and Nak will also both work an easier style. And stay over because both are crazy charismatic.

If someone told me or any of you that we'd be paid twice as much to work an easier job, but the drawback would be we'd never win employee of the month, I think it's fair to say we'd take it.

That and Nak's gonna turn on Styles after Styles wins the gold anyway.

Shauni

Asuka wise...

Look, it's simple - she'll have worse matches but get paid twice as much at least. Her and Nak will also both work an easier style. And stay over because both are crazy charismatic.

If someone told me or any of you that we'd be paid twice as much to work an easier job, but the drawback would be we'd never win employee of the month, I think it's fair to say we'd take it.

That and Nak's gonna turn on Styles after Styles wins the gold anyway.

I mean...okay? This is true, but I'm not really sure what it has to do with what we were talking about. I don't blame either of them for wanting a bigger payday, but we were talking about how they're used and booked. Their paydays don't mean much to my enjoyment of watching one way or another

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I mean...okay? This is true, but I'm not really sure what it has to do with what we were talking about. I don't blame either of them for wanting a bigger payday, but we were talking about how they're used and booked. Their paydays don't mean much to my enjoyment of watching one way or another

Right, I agree. What they're doing personally does not matter. Not our responsibility.

Top Bottom