• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line |OT| : End of the Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.
wSevMsS.gif

36c95827a00d8aeeff74e444be80cebf5a79339c_hq.jpg

Barrage

Ugh. Sasha-Charlotte with another classic match. SO over it.

Didn't they learn from Rock-Mankind, when they traded the title and ruined the company/legacy of the title?

Oh, wait

Two competitors so equally matched that they can't ever get the definitive win, until tonight.

People who bring up this might have a point if the belt was being "hot potatoed" between 3 or 4 women.

I'd agree 100% with this if dumb shit like Charlotte's streak didn't play a significant role in the fact that Sasha always lost her title at PPVs and won it back every other Monday.

UberTag

Vince thinks numbers are the only things that draw.

The Streak
Days with the title
Belts earned
Championships won

He can't create stars but he can break worked records
Speaking of numbers, it's almost time for the annual Rumble promo package where they rhyme off a bunch of numbers to make the match out to be something grand and special instead of a trash battle royal once won by Alberto Del Rio.

Hopefully Roman isn't in it this year so we're not plagued by his requisite nap time and trips to the back.

One of the reason why the crowd is dead is that there are aren't any stars, everyone is just a guy.
The stars are returning soon. Once Monday Night Football is over and the Mania season of part-timer guys in their 40s kicks off.

ReiGun

It is so embarassing they gave Reigns basically everything from The Shield to try and associate him with what people liked about The Shield.

Yup. Especially cause at this point, it seems like he just can't move on.

I feel for Roman. He gets so much crap for basically doing what he's told. It's the people behind the scenes that are dropping the ball when it comes to him.

Ithil

Two competitors so equally matched that they can't ever get the definitive win, until tonight.

People who bring up this might have a point if the belt was being "hot potatoed" between 3 or 4 women.
I'm looking more at the "RAW > PPV > RAW > PPV > RAW > PPV" loop. It's hilarious.

I'd agree 100% with this if dumb shit like Charlotte's streak didn't play a significant role in the fact that Sasha always lost her title at PPVs and won it back every other Monday.
I can agree with that. And I should clarify I think they've botched the storytelling of Sasha/Charlotte's feud, but trading the titles is fine with me. Especially when, if you include the Diva's belt, Charlotte had the title for over 300 days prior.

ReiGun

Man, black people been taking L's all over this PPV.

f30qojtz9uk9vcpbp5kz.jpg

Memories light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories of the way we were

Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another for the way we were.

Can it be that it was all so simple then
Or has time rewritten every line
If we had the chance to do it all again, tell me, would we, could we

Memories may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember we simply choose to forget
So it's the laughter we will remember
Whenever we remember the way we were.

The way we were.

:'(

Bubba T

Remember when Chris Benoit won the Royal Rumble and jumped over to Raw using a loophole in the rules?

Pepperidge Farm remembers. But Pepperidge Farm knows that if this happens again, WWE will mention it being the first time that ever happened.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He'll have to vacate it when he beats owens. John Cena comes back and the US challenge reutnrs.
Except it happened last year and Rollins didn't drop the US title until Cena beat him. Cena is also on he other brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom