• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox / Game Pass is set to have another jam-packed year in 2024

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
Pretty sure Avowed will be good. If it's well written and has good subsystems and some fun battle mechanics it'll do extremely well when there hasn't been much to scratch that Skyrim itch for a long time. The graphics are likely better than the trailer leads on. The color saturation and youtube compression are hiding some micro details. Even if it's kinda ugly it's probably the MSFT IP I'm looking forward to the most (unless there's a new id game for the back half).

I mean Obsidian has literally never released a bad game. So it'd be shocking if Avowed wasn't good/great.

twilo99

Pretty mid list tbh

Nothing stands out as amazing, but there’s a few games worth keeping an eye out for like Avowed, Hellblade, etc.

Really hoping they can get that must play title but still glad these games are on GamePass because I probably wouldn’t touch many of them at full price

Probably have a few surprises like HFR as well I’m sure

How many games per year do you actually consider at full price do you think?

It’s 1 at most for me and this service essentially makes you try games you would never consider paying for or trying at all

How many games per year do you actually consider at full price do you think?

It’s 1 at most for me and this service essentially makes you try games you would never consider paying for or trying at all

Bought plenty this year across Nintendo and Sony platforms.

Over 10 in 2023

Top Bottom