• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Can anyone tell me if this game is split screen? If so, how many players? I have two younger boys that would probably dig this, but only if they can play together at the same time.

There's coop on xbox one, but according to my little brothers the coop sucks compared to play alone on multiplayer.

Based on what they said, it's just the garden ops mode, you can't play other multiplayer modes.

eastx

There's coop on xbox one, but according to my little brothers the coop sucks compared to play alone on multiplayer.

Based on what they said, it's just the garden ops mode, you can't play other multiplayer modes.

Not only that, but the second player doesn't get to use his or her own profile or earn coins and items. So split-screen is okay for showing somebody the same, but I doubt anybody would ever want to play it regularly.

Garden Warfare also has its own thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=771278

Well, I ended up getting sucked into Hitman Absolution so I guess the Child of Light/Super Time Force debacle has been shelved for another day.

Just to let people know, if you own Killer Instinct Combo Edition you can now upgrade to the Ultra Edition without having to pay the extra ontop of what you already paid.

They have basically taken the Combo Edition price off the ultra edition if you already own it.

Ultra edition has all the extra costumes and of course the original arcade conversion of KI.

Just to let people know, if you own Killer Instinct Combo Edition you can now upgrade to the Ultra Edition without having to pay the extra ontop of what you already paid.

They have basically taken the Combo Edition price off the ultra edition if you already own it.

Ultra edition has all the extra costumes and of course the original arcade conversion of KI.

How? Only on the console or webstore?

I read earlier that it was on sale, are you sure its not just that? The price is down from £31.99 to £27.99, unless you have the Combo edition and its just offering you a different option that I can't see?

vg260

How exactly do these upgrade paths work for this game?

I don't have an Xbox one, but if i ever get one it would be for this. I got points to burn too. Sounds like you can't buy from the web though.

Ultra Edition is 50% off for Combo owners, and 12% off to non-owners.

20 bucks for the combo owners then. I may grab it later.

I don't have an Xbox one, but if i ever get one it would be for this. I got points to burn too. Sounds like you can't buy from the web though.

That is the problem with the Xbox One webstore: you can only buy the games, not DLC. So unless you have access to a Xbox One, you cannot buy it.

pacman85

Ultra Edition is 50% off for Combo owners, and 12% off to non-owners.
Which actually makes the Ultra Edition by itself cheaper than if you already bought the Combo Breaker Edition and want to add on the Ultra Edition upgrade ($40 total vs. $35/36). The Ultra Edition should be $20 BY DEFUALT if you have already bought the Combo Breaker Edition and THEN should be on sale. This is a sorry excuse for a "deal".

pacman85

That is the problem with the Xbox One webstore: you can only buy the games, not DLC. So unless you have access to a Xbox One, you cannot buy it.
Yeah the XBox One web store is a complete joke right now. Which sucks, because I loved how easy and convenient the 360 web store was/is. They have done a VERY poor job of integrating together anything on xbox.com related to the One and 360.

Which actually makes the Ultra Edition by itself cheaper than if you already bought the Combo Breaker Edition and want to add on the Ultra Edition upgrade ($40 total vs. $35/36). The Ultra Edition should be $20 BY DEFUALT if you have already bought the Combo Breaker Edition and THEN should be on sale. This is a sorry excuse for a "deal".

Well, considering that a lot of people got the Combo Breaker Ed for free (including myself) it is not a bad deal. However if you have paid for the Combo Ed then it sucks.

About fucking time, MS.

Super Time Force is amazing, just completed all the achievements and the Super Hardcore Mode, I want more !

Grats, last night I noticed you were kicking its ass on my timeline. Really need to get back to it, but I'm halfway through Tomb Raider and can't put it down.

Super Time Force is amazing, just completed all the achievements and the Super Hardcore Mode, I want more !

Wow, that's amazing. And super motivating for us. We tried to cram the game full of... game... but it appears that some folks (like yourself) devoured it. Which is awesome.

Skele7on

Banned
Think I'm going to buy Super Time Force tonight.

Three day weekend for me and it looks like rain everyday.

Read a bunch of reviews, but what should I expect gaf?

Read a bunch of reviews, but what should I expect gaf?

Expect to DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

And have a crap load of fun doing it, pew pew!

But seriously, after the tutorial it'll feel better once you're doing the levels, unlocking characters and using the time rewind stuff. Game is challenging and rewarding and very cool

zeron

Banned
bought super time force on release day to find out my xbox is not working, still waiting for it to be returned from repair :/

m23

I completed the game within a few days, but man is it fun. I don't think I have the patience for super hardcore mode though.

Skele7on

Banned
Expect to DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

And have a crap load of fun doing it, pew pew!

But seriously, after the tutorial it'll feel better once you're doing the levels, unlocking characters and using the time rewind stuff. Game is challenging and rewarding and very cool

I bought it and transistor yesterday, transistor has not been touched yet.

I am having so so much fun Braid + Contra!

AMAZINGGGG Job to the team, now I've said that I'm going back for more.

I am having so so much fun Braid + Contra!
I'd say it's more The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom + Contra Force. Of course, it's action is not mediocre like CF was, but has the team of different soldiers with different abilities aspect, anyway, while the Winterbottom bit focuses on clones and time manipulation. Great, great game...I do hope it does well for Capy coming in the midst of all the big games hogging the spotlight.

Does anybody know if we'll be able to "purchase" the free XB1 GWG games on xbox.com to tie them to our accounts like you can with PS4 so that whenever I get an XB1 I'll have them available to download?

Lima

Does anybody know if we'll be able to "purchase" the free XB1 GWG games on xbox.com to tie them to our accounts like you can with PS4 so that whenever I get an XB1 I'll have them available to download?

Yes using store.xbox.com

I answered this for you in the other thread you asked it in.

You need to have some sort of payment method attached to your account though. CC, Paypal or pre-paid credit.

Yes using store.xbox.com

I answered this for you in the other thread you asked it in.

You need to have some sort of payment method attached to your account though. CC, Paypal or pre-paid credit.

Ha thanks for the heads up, I couldn't find that thread to save my life even after searching my recent posts. I need to start subscribing.

Yes, at least that's how it seems. Hit up store.xbox.com to see the store.

Good stuff, I'll be sure to jump on there next month.

Ran Ran

I've been playing Power Star Golf since it went F2P. It's a pretty fun game to kill time on and is the closest thing we have to Hot Shots Golf right now.

My putting absolutely suck though

klodeckel

Banned
Achievements for Worms: Battlegrounds

Releasing next friday.

Liking the Taste 20
Kill a total of 10 enemy worms

Very Moreish 20
Kill a total of 100 enemy worms

Man v. Worms 50
Kill a total of 300 enemy worms

Juggernaut 20
Accumulate 300 or more health on a single worm.

Fore! 30
Kill 4 worms in a single turn.

Overkill 30
Deal 500 damage in a single turn

Long Winded 20
Parachute for 30 seconds and successfully land in a single turn

Best. Clan. Ever. 30
Create your own clan, Complete with emblem

Sitting Pretty 20
Fully customize your worms

Steamroller 50
Achieve a win streak of 5 online ranked games

Tara’s in a Pinkle 20
Complete “The Mission Before Time”.

Group Up 50
Complete “Meat In The Middle”.

High and Dry 50
Complete “Worm On Trap”.

Not again… 50
Complete “The Class Act”.

Temple Terror 50
Complete “Fugu Fountain”.

Prod off 20
Kill 5 worms with the Prod weapon.

Big Spender 20
Purchase a Concrete Donkey from the in-game shop

Behold! 20
Deploy a legendary weapon that you received from a weapons crate or gravestone.

First of many 20
Win a multiplayer match

Show-off 20
Play a multiplayer match using your personally created landscape

Make it Count 30
Win a ranked multiplayer match.

Confidence Boost 30
Win a league Clan Match

Ding 20
Level up with a clan

Untouchable 40
Complete story level 11 without taking any damage

Worm for the Job 30
Complete all Worm Ops missions

Mesmerized 100
Defeat The evil Lord Mesmer

Sergeant Swift 100
Complete all Worm Ops missions in a cumulative time of 8 minutes or less
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/worms-battlegrounds/achievements/

Ranked, clans ... Multiplayer seems to be a serious thing this time! Very nice :)

Oh and - this is how the tile looks like:

BockUAZIUAA4ghx.jpg:large

I do enjoy worms old style, this one is priced at $25 so it will be a tough sell to some people.
It is getting a disc release in UK for around £24.99 too.

Top Bottom