• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Ok, this is interesting. I still need to upgrade my TV.

One of the engineers at Xbox posted this on twitter.
NZGMzri.jpg

The console looks so good.

One of the engineers at Xbox posted this on twitter.
NZGMzri.jpg

The console looks so good.

Wow congratulations ms for making a much better looking console than ps4 pro. Have it on my tv table and it's so ugly. But Xbox one x.. Real monster for beauty.

I hope preorder will begin this or next week.

saltyramen

welp, guess I'm getting one of these bad boys. Was gonna get the Xbox One S as my dedicated 4K Blu-ray player but I'm just gonna wait it out since this sits a lot better with everything else I own color wise. It really does look that good. Wish XB1 had more enticing exclusives in their upcoming lineup. Nothing really draws me to this gaming wise

Do you guys think pre-ordering would be necessary? For some reason I feel like I'd be able to walk in to a Target on launch day and they'd still have one available but who knows.

OCD Guy

Do you guys think pre-ordering would be necessary? .

I'm hoping it's not. I'm moving from the UK to Atlanta in October so am hoping to just walk into a store somewhere and buy it in November.

I can't see this console selling out. But who knows...If pre-orders open soon we'll get a good idea I reckon

Bioshocker

I'm a bit torn on the design of this console. It's not ugly but it's just... boring. Clearly it resembles PS2, which is fine and all, but I would've preferred something bolder. I was dreaming of a new Xbox with a nice green light (imagine like the Shield TV). I'm sure it'll look great in the living room, though.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Maybe we should have a separate thread for discussions about anything not related to XBOX One X pre-orders. Kind of a random catch all thread for stuff related to design or something other than power(since the mention of power or processing would quickly devolve into a mess and war) to avoid this thread from being bumped?

MilkyJoe

Maybe we should have a separate thread for discussions about anything not related to XBOX One X pre-orders. Kind of a random catch all thread for stuff related to design or something other than power(since the mention of power or processing would quickly devolve into a mess and war) to avoid this thread from being bumped?

Dude, as soon as the pre-orders for xbox one x open someone is going to open a thread called "Pre-orders for XBox One X now open", So may as well just discuss in here.

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/889345251453804544

Not sure if he is talking about retailers doing their own thing or if MS will be involved.

I hope MS is involved, whats really needed is some kind of Xbox optimized display program were TV/Monitors meet a minimum criteria for input lag/latency/HDR etc and it just works out of the box with Xbox & Windows 10.

No screwing around with display settings, game mode or leaving it up to the TV makers who often do a terrible job in these areas.

Dude, as soon as the pre-orders for xbox one x open someone is going to open a thread called "Pre-orders for XBox One X now open", So may as well just discuss in here.

Yep! I was just about to say the same thing. Better that we just have general discussion here in the meantime instead of making yet another thread.

MilkyJoe

I hope MS is involved, whats really needed is some kind of Xbox optimized display program were TV/Monitors meet a minimum criteria for input lag/latency/HDR etc and it just works out of the box with Xbox & Windows 10.

No screwing around with display settings, game mode or leaving it up to the TV makers who often do a terrible job in these areas.

That reads like a "yeah, sure, what 'evs"

I wouldn't read anything moreinto it than that, especially not an XBox TV

cucuchu

Its probably something along the lines of what many retailers did with the PS4 Pro. I know Best Buy had entry-level 4k TV's (55inch) and the PS4 Pro bundled together for ither $900 or $1k, something along those lines. I would expect similar deals with the XBOX, not an actual TV with XBOX built into it.

Dang it , want one so bad. Have Pro, switch and an original Xbox one. Was planning on pre-ordering one, but just got a new house and now my Daughter got engaged last week. I knew I should have had another son. LOL. Hmmmm wonder if I can persuade him to put the Wedding of for another year......

Onaco

Dang it , want one so bad. Have Pro, switch and an original Xbox one. Was planning on pre-ordering one, but just got a new house and now my Daughter got engaged last week. I knew I should have had another son. LOL. Hmmmm wonder if I can persuade him to put the Wedding of for another year......

Have his parents, your future son-in-law, or your daughter pay for the wedding.

Top Bottom