• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One's first year: Microsoft Studios' 15 exclusives, incl. 8 brand-new franchises

Status
Not open for further replies.

flkraven

Did you read the quote I posted or...?

Since you choose to be crass, I will give you a pointed response. Here is the last line of what you quoted:

I'm proud to announce that Microsoft Studios plans to release more than 15 exclusive games in the first year of Xbox one.

Now let's change the words to something different:

I'm proud to announce that Pizza Planet plans to release more than 15 exclusive pepperoni toppings in the first year of our Pizza Planet Hollywood location.

Does this specifically say that the 15 types of pepperoni are exclusive only to the Pizza Planet Hollywood location? Or does it say that Pizza Planet will release 15 pepperoni types within the 1st year of the hollywood location opening? It's moreso that latter.

I agree it is very stupid to be this knit picky and make these distinctions, but Microsoft has a history of being vague with their use of the 'exclusive' tag, and I just wanted to point out that your 'unwavering proof' of it meaning exclusive to the xbone is wrong.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Guys, can we please discuss Sony's failures to deliver in another thread? Make one if you really want to. But "lol sony failed too" just derails this topic.

I don't think we need a second topic that will turn into the same 'high quality' discussion.

This entire thread is boiling down to people talking past each other about what the definition of is is and somehow devolved from there into list wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom