• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble |OT| Talent always wins

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Just started playing today. Should I be rerolling in this game or does it not really matter? I pulled Bruff on my first 3k.

You mean the Crank-a-Kai? Yeah it's worth it. There's Yo-Kai available only through that and nowhere else.
Just know that Y-Money is also used for breaking level caps, which you'll be doing a lot.

What's your friend code by the way?

BatDan

Reminder that tomorrow is the last day of the Mystery Way event. So if you haven't gotten three stars on all 41 levels, now is the time to do it. Also keep grinding on Goldy Bones for coins.

Also starting June 1st, it's another "Double S-Rank" Crank-a-Kai event. Chances are increased for S-Ranks or Soul Secrets. 3000 Y-Money only (making all those coins you grinded Goldy Bones for pointless)
For those curious, you can get Cruncha, Snartle, Kyubi, Goldenyan, Damona, Swelterrier, Jibanyan S, Komasan S, Peppillion, Count Cavity, Eterna, Sandi, and Venoct. Not sure about Auntie Heart and Statiking.

HomesIice

Goldy Bones has ended ;__; does anyone know if this event comes back later on?

Guess now I can focus on Y Money farming to hopefully get some S Ranks to get those legendaries

BatDan

I finally have all 942 available stars. Until they release another stage or event stage. Now all I can do is build up levels, money, and Soultimates until then.

I did have a bunch of money saved up for today, but all I got was Mama Aura. The others I already had. Didn't even get a duplicate S-Rank.

In terms of Crank-a-Kai I still need Cruncha, Snartle, Kyubi, Damona, Swelterrier, Jibanyan A & S, Komasan A & S, Peppillion, Sandi, and Venoct. I hope I get at least two of these during the event week.

HomesIice

Does anyone know any good replacements for Elder Bloom and Komashura for the y money grind team? Making 200 or so Y per fight is a little saddening

Well I just spent half of what I saved up for this event,( around 50k) but real glad with my results so far .

Snartle-2
Kyubi
Swelterrier
Peppillion
Sandi
Venoct-2

Also got these guys that I didn't have before

Baddinyan - 3 or 4 lol
Thornyan
Souls Secret

I was also able to make a Beelzebold today , which makes 9 new Yokai today!
I really love the events as it lets me get back into this little game.

I have a few spots open so here's my code if you wanna add me vn1q7bja

BatDan

I've gotten Eterna (already had it) and Sandi (new). Terrible luck. Same with my Auntie Heart luck (getting it to appear is one thing...)
My goal is Swelterrier, Peppillon and Cruncha, just to unlock the Legendary Seals.
All those stupid B Ranks. I should be grinding on those to try and get rid of them.

Chopper

I've gotten Eterna (already had it) and Sandi (new). Terrible luck. Same with my Auntie Heart luck (getting it to appear is one thing...)
My goal is Swelterrier, Peppillon and Cruncha, just to unlock the Legendary Seals.
All those stupid B Ranks. I should be grinding on those to try and get rid of them.
I did get Cruncha. But not during the event.

He is now part of the all S-rank team I am currently levelling up. Those level caps are seriously cramping my cash-grinding though.

This is one game I am happy to spend money on, however. I do wish the coins were better value for (real) money, but the game is so good, I will spend a reasonably (read: handheld RRP) amount of money if I need to.

This is, without a doubt, the best mobile game ever released imo. It's even better than the 3DS game.

I wish I could have recorded my last crank. My greyish ball turn into a golden one and Damona came out. Took me off guard. lol

Nothing much has been happening otherwise just got the Master title and caught Casnono. I'm just trying to clear some of the missions for fast money rewards and just trying to catch regular yokai. Trying to hit that 135 to get a free spin lol

BatDan

Managed to pull Venoct! Now i have every Slippery... except for Pandanoko who I'm not sure I'll ever get ($800 is a lot of money, but I guess the intention is to do it over time, at this point I'm only at Gold I with Emenyan).

I wish I could have recorded my last crank. My greyish ball turn into a golden one and Damona came out. Took me off guard. lol

I've seen videos of the fake-out pull, those are hilarious.

I have yet to get a S rank from the machine.

I always get that stupid A rank snake. >.<

I'm using all my money on it and as a result my yo-kais are stucked at level 40, uggh. Give some cool rewards.

This is, without a doubt, the best mobile game ever released imo. It's even better than the 3DS game.
e6mBTl6.gif

I think my luck ran out for this event. lol All I'm getting now is B rank snakes, but I did get a souls secret today so that's something.

Was able to make Beetall today and early this morning I finally got Zerberker. I'm getting down to the wire of possible ones that are "easily" catchable which kinda sucks, but was bound to happen. :x

Going just grind for items and yokai that randomly appear while sending spirits for Casanuva. Almost halfway for her now.

I think my luck ran out for this event. lol All I'm getting now is B rank snakes, but I did get a souls secret today so that's something.

Was able to make Beetall today and early this morning I finally got Zerberker. I'm getting down to the wire of possible ones that are "easily" catchable which kinda sucks, but was bound to happen. :x

Going just grind for items and yokai that randomly appear while sending spirits for Casanuva. Almost halfway for her now.

What do you mean?

And what is the best yo-kai with charming/popular ability? I have Casanuva but I heard Shampoodle is the best?

Oh, right.

Did you just start playing the game? I thought you were doing the extras already, lol.

By the way, I have room for friends! Add me guys: hrgkhymp

nah I just didnt have any friends lol

I honestly didn't think I would play this game this much

I'm actually doing all the stuff everyone and their momma did ages ago like unlocking more friend slots. Those don't take long though and I sent ya a request.

BatDan

What do you mean?

And what is the best yo-kai with charming/popular ability? I have Casanuva but I heard Shampoodle is the best?

Dandoodle is the best. He can hit every Yo-Kai if there's more than one.
To get him, you need to have Casanuva, Badude, Multimutt, Ray O'Light, Shmoopie, and Skreek.

I've been trying to complete the Tribe challenges everyday so I could get at least three tries to do the S-Rank Crankakai event. No luck so far. How have you guys been grinding money?

So I almost have Noko at 35 , but before I let him evolve do I need him for anything? Because there's like little chance in hell I would be able to get him again.

BatDan

An update hit during the night. Added some bug fixes, a "reset" if you encounter a glitch, and preparations for an event.
Also,
if you go into your Wib Wob menu and hit Search, you'll see that the Tribes are organized into a 3x3 order, with a missing slot in the 9th spot. The Kaima are coming?

So I almost have Noko at 35 , but before I let him evolve do I need him for anything? Because there's like little chance in hell I would be able to get him again.

So far no, but it could happen in a future update. Thankfully it sounds like they're not going to do that since Noko is so hard to get.

BatDan

Last day of the Double Chance at S-Rank event. I actually pulled Damona today so that's another exclusive down.
Been trying to grind some of the B-Ranks to max so they can leave the machine. It's a slow process.

HomesIice

Last day of the Double Chance at S-Rank event. I actually pulled Damona today so that's another exclusive down.
Been trying to grind some of the B-Ranks to max so they can leave the machine. It's a slow process.

Congrats!

The only exclusives I'm missing now are Swelterrier, Cruncha, and Pepillion i'm MAD!!!

After the event i think ill focus on maxing out B and A ranks (the farmable ones). So annoying pulling them when you know you can just farm for them

BatDan

Another thing the latest update added was the ability to talk to the NPCs on the map. There's even new ones that weren't there before.

If you go to Shopper's Row, you'll find two NPCs named "Ganso" and "Honke". The titles of the Japanese versions of YW2. Talking to Nate also has him say he "can't decide". Heh, I get it.

This does make me curious on how these two Manju shop owners work into YW2. I guess I'll find out when the game comes out.

Chopper

Okay. I'm done with the event. I can't grind any more.

I did get Pepillon today though. Which got me Elder Bloom.

I was determined to get the lazy looking Purple yokai I can see in the Medallium though. Oh well.

I've been using Shadow Venoct to grind coins all this time, just because I haven't caught him yet. I must have played him 200+ times in the last week, and still haven't got him though. Very annoying.

BatDan

For my last pull of this event, I got super lucky and got Snartle. Once I level him up, he's going to be a beast with my Shogunyan and my Venoct Duo.

HomesIice

Okay. I'm done with the event. I can't grind any more.

I did get Pepillon today though. Which got me Elder Bloom.

I was determined to get the lazy looking Purple yokai I can see in the Medallium though. Oh well.

I've been using Shadow Venoct to grind coins all this time, just because I haven't caught him yet. I must have played him 200+ times in the last week, and still haven't got him though. Very annoying.

I'm going to fight you!!!!!!!!
I'm saving all my coins from now on for the next rate up, just need to max out these trash yokai :'(

Wait I just read the update and apparently they've increase the max soultimate levels on yokai why are they doing us like this

Chopper

Haha. Sorry.

What is the name of the dozy looking purple Yokai I can see in the Medallium on one of the legendary pages?

BatDan

Haha. Sorry.

What is the name of the dozy looking purple Yokai I can see in the Medallium on one of the legendary pages?

Which page?
If you mean the third, then that's Skreek. That's Crank-a-Kai exclusive. It's a recolor of Buhu and Flumpy.

Chopper

Which page?
If you mean the third, then that's Skreek. That's Crank-a-Kai exclusive. It's a recolor of Buhu and Flumpy.
Yup. That's the one. Just need that and Shadow Venoct in order to complete those legendary pages. Shadow Venoct really does NOT want to be my friend though.

Ecliptor

Turns out the sound was ok. It just was that now the game won't play any sound if your ringtone volume is set to vibrate or off (it didn't behave like that before). I just had to turn the ringtone volume up a little and problem solved.

Top Bottom