• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You have a room with space for three arcade machines...

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Dirt Devils
Junior Pac-man
Star Wars original

Kelsdesu

118124218532.jpg

1181242158225.jpg

3327.jpg

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Count Chocula the videogame
Super Mario Bros.
Burger Time

Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and Punch Out!.
If I had room for a fourth, Jurassic Park, because shooting a T-Rex in the face from the back of a jeep never gets old.

isamu

Outfoxies
Asteroids
Time Gal

Hmmmmmmmm.

I'd want:

Street Fighter 2: Championship Edition

X-Men: Arcade Game

TMNT: Turtles In Time Arcade

honorable mention to:

- The Simpsons Arcade Game
- Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
- Marvel vs Capcom
- Mortal Kombat 2

Top Skater

Daytona USA

Virtua Cop 1,2 or 3

If I could fit more...
X-men, MK2, SF2 turbo, Hydro Thunder, House of the Dead, Virtua Fighters, Pac Man, Super spike volleyball, Die Hard Arcade, Crazy Taxi, Star Wars, Guantlet, some kind of pinball, Time Crisis, Cruisin USA.

Damn man. Its like my dream to open an arcade one day. There isnt one in my city and it makes me sad. Well, there is a tiny one on the ferry and little ones at the theatres but no full fledged ones. Its a past time I miss so much.

Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Marvel vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes
Crazy Taxi

Just because I grew up watching and playing these at arcades and Peter Piper Pizza.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Man, really tough to narrow these down! I'd like to have a nice little cross section: a pinball table, a deluxe racing game cab, and an iconic retro cab.

Monster Bash
Alternates: Funhouse, White Water, Medieval Madness, Whirlwind

Outrun 2006
Alternates: Crazy Taxi, OG Outrun, Hydro Thunder, Scud Race Plus, Super Off-Road

Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga Class of '81 (you get two iconic games and cab sidearts on one package, plus I was born in '81)
Alternates: Centipede, Burger Time, Neo-Geo multicade, Crystal Castles (not really big on the game but OMG that cabinet <3 <3 <3)

Top Bottom