• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You have a room with space for three arcade machines...

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
hard choices

marvel vs capcom 2
dungeons and dragons: shadow over mystara
6 slot mvs with
samurai shodown 2, windjammers, magical drop 2, crossed swords, cyber lip, sengoku 3

shockdude

I already have an arcade stick and a PC with plenty of shmups. Therefore, if I were to get some cabinets, they'd be cabinets that don't use a joystick.

F-Zero AX
One of the Beatmania IIDXs
In The Groove 2 (with mods, whoo)

KiraXD

So weird... i hate fighting games these days... but oh man... i fucking LOVED MvC during the arcade days... we had an arcade next to my comic shop and i would spend every day at both after school.

for me it would have to be:
8V3nECt.jpg

fnVZotT.jpg

wST9yPC.jpg

spookyfish

I currently have a Crazy Climber in the Taito cabinet (probably doesn't work anymore, though ...), so I'd take Donkey Kong Full Size cabinet and Dragon's Lair.

mikeyvids

Neo Member
Black Knight 2000 pin

Star Wars 1983 Vector

DDR

Runners Up

T2 pinball
STUN runner
NARC
Aliens vs Predator
Tapper
Marble Madness
Xenophobe

braves01

Banned
MVS 4 slot w/ Neo Turf Masters, League Bowling, Baseball Stars 2, and Metal Slug X

Vampire Savior candy cab

Third Strike candy cab

notworksafe

I already have a room with space for three arcade machines and I have three arcade machines there! What luck!

• Naomi setup w/ CVS2, MVC2, and Project Justice
  • NeoGeo MVS4 w/ Samurai Showdown 2, World Heroes Perfect, Windjammers, and Fatal Fury 2
  • Tekken Tag Tournament

mjc

Easy

Die Hard Arcade
Marvel vs Capcom 2
TMNT Arcade

I used to play those at my movie theater's arcade for years.

BiggNife

Outrun 2 SP Super Deluxe, with the widescreen monitors and stupidly over-the-top Ferrari cabs

outrun2sp-cabinet-big.png

A NeoGeo MVS with Metal Slug 3, Garou, Bust A Move Again and Shock Troopers
And...shit, I don't know, probably a Time Crisis II twin cab?

I fucking love arcade games and it would be so hard to choose just 3.

Gotta be as diverse as I can possibly be here with only 3 choices...

Gauntlet Legends
61Lup4HF5DL._SY679_.jpg

San Francisco Rush: The Rock edition
sanfranciscorushtherock_1856.jpg

NBA Jam: Tournament Edition
NBA_Jam_Tournament_Edition_Perth_Hire.jpg

...the lack of a fighting game (MvC2 or SF3:3S) is painful. Room for 5 would have been much easier.

Cheating, but the Ms. Pacman/Galaga anniversary machine so I get those two plus the original Pacman via cheat code.

Other than that, an Outrun and a Donkey Kong.

pizzacat

Banned
3rd Strike

Soul Caliber 3 Arcade Updated version (this is a version that fixed all the glitches added some more character options and something else iirc definitive version and is something that I've always wanted to play, maybe even find a way to rip it into something else for future play)

Battle Tetris

Damn I kinda want Blitz machine too

LeleSocho

Banned
3rd Strike
F-Zero AX
Neo Geo MVS with Puzzle Bubble, Neo Turf Master, random Metal Slug, SvC Chaos, one of the later KoF and another random game.

Top Bottom