• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 6th anime series announced, airing April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
4jtL0eh.jpg
f8Qb8bB.png
6th Yu-Gi-Oh! Series will air in April 2017 featuring “藤木遊作” whose name should be read as “Fujiki Yuusaku” (or Yusaku for those using the more normal naming conventions. He’s a student in High School.

Duels this time around will be held on Skateboard-esque devices using a Virtual Reality style system.

The show’s theme is “一歩を踏み出し、トライしよう!” (Take a step forward, and try!), on the premise of kids should try things out instead of giving up at the first try due to being overwhelmed by information.

Yusaku is a boy who doesn’t like standing out, and particularly doesn’t stand out at school. However, he gets drawn into encounters with people as he tries out Dueling for once.

From Jump Festa Latest Information Stage
natalie.mu

Hopeford

I feel like he literally has some of the hair of each of the previous protagonists combined in a wig. I hope to God that's actually the canon explanation, that he's just a superfan that put on a wig based on each of the previous protagonists.

rip in piece arc-v. I do enjoy you for a while before the story during current (last) arc started. at least it is kinda expected and not crap like 5d last arc lol

Show's theme and some info on Yusaku

The show’s theme is “一歩を踏み出し、トライしよう!” (Take a step forward, and try!), on the premise of kids should try things out instead of giving up at the first try due to being overwhelmed by information.

Yusaku is a boy who doesn’t like standing out, and particularly doesn’t stand out at school. However, he gets drawn into encounters with people as he tries out Dueling for once.

Sandfox

Show's theme and some info on Yusaku

try things out instead of giving up at the first try due to being overwhelmed by information.
That's fitting considering how much goes on in the card game currently.

The new MC looks like a Vanguard character with dyed hair.

Im willing to bet the next mechanic will be a new type of support card
From a business/marketing standpoint I would expect something bigger than that.

Fj0823

That's fitting considering how much goes on in the card game currently.

The new MC looks like a Vanguard character with dyed hair.

From a business/marketing standpoint I would expect something bigger than that.

I mean, what's left to add?

Pendulum already work as new spells

A new kind of support that works different than spells and traps could be great

Sandfox

I mean, what's left to add?

Pendulum already work as new spells

A new kind of support that works different than spells and traps could be great

I don't really know what else they could add, but I think it would be something monster-related since that would probably bring in more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom