• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Wii U no longer coming march 2017?

I don't think it was ever confirmed for March 2017. The NX was confirmed for March and Zelda U was delayed to 2017, so they probably tried to put it together.

It was never said it's March 2017.

The website dudes put this up because of whatever reason.

There's basically no way it isn't planned for March 2017 to launch alongside the new system. Seems silly to make an announcement about a game at an event for shareholders when that game isn't even launching in the current fiscal year.

Whether they're ready to commit publicly to that is another story.

Sagitario

Is this not the full-res art?
Rösti;202087445 said:
Full size, in high quality:
link_arrow_160426ylqxi.png
It's 2.7MB vs the 16.8MB shown on the press page above.

Rösti;202529713 said:
Yes. It is the 16.8MB file optimized. I use Abload.de for hosting at that does not accept files that big.

Any chance someone could share the 16.8MB one, please?

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Twilight Princess was scheduled for a simultaneous launch for Wii and GCN until about a month before release. Yes, I'm banking on Nintendo to predictably change their plans

Yeah, I could see the Wii U version being held back until April, at least outside of Japan where Nintendo actually did release them simultaneously.

It'd be such a kick in the nuts to Nintendo's most dedicated fans who essentially got 3 years of support, instead of 5 with GC, that I think they might actually release them at the same time, however.

Top Bottom