• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Remastered Screenshot Contest: Click Click Click

I'll submit this one for now. I love the colours. Got a few to choose from and and still playing the game so may have other contenders.

6DrkPW.jpg

Lucent

I guess this will be my submission for now. I know there's not much time, but I'm having trouble finding one I really like.

14868494981_d0fbdca258_o.jpg

I would call this one "Life is Over"

lol

I guess this will be my submission for now. I know there's not much time, but I'm having trouble finding one I really like.

14868494981_d0fbdca258_o.jpg

I would call this one "Life is Over"

lol

oh god, LOL. the deaths in this game are great, not as great as Dead Space though.

Lucent

oh god, LOL. the deaths in this game are great, not as great as Dead Space though.

lol! That is the reaction I was hoping to get with that. I never noticed his face got torn apart like that in the PS3 version since I couldn't control the camera or anything when that happened, but man that was gruesome.

GQman2121

Banned
So is a new thread for votes going to be created so that the entire GAF community can partake in this? How is the winner decided?

Nvzman

We can upload spoiler pics right now, correct (It's after August 9th)?
Well, here is mine:
hfYtmz.jpg

No way that I'm gonna beat out some of these.

H4r4kiri

Unfortunately I couldn't play through the whole game as planed and then pick one. So i have to go with what I have.. I never did that stuff before so have mercy :D

Here my pick. ( Picking is the hardest part :D)

zPZ.jpg

Here is my submission. Depending on how things go today, I may have some time to play later and see if I end up with something more substantial to swap in.

glGJF3.jpg

Top Bottom