• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLG Support Group -- Now Officially Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pre-TGS Sony broadcast has officially ended...

But where is TLG?

Nowhere to be found. Again.

Onto more disappointment when it doesn't show up at E3 2015!

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
That was a fantastic re-reveal!!!

There's always E3 2015 guys!
Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Freeman

Banned
I believed for a second that the last game that was going to shown was TLG, they even build a staircase, it turned out to be DQ mosou.

It was the perfect time.

Concept17

I'm telling ya, they did this pre-show because their conference at TGS will be an hour long demo of TLG.

Pretty obvious here guys.

Piggus

Anybody thinking Sony would announce this at TGS is fucking insane. It will be at E3. E3 2015? 2016? Who knows. But it will be on their biggest stage when they're ready to show it. My guess is they'll have something to show at E3 next year, even if it's just a teaser confirming its existence on PS4.

probably saving it for e3

But people were saying that at E3 2013 right before PS4 would be released...

And people were saying that at E3 2014 when they had another good solid year of development...

And don't forget about E3 2012! People were convinced it had to release sometime soon because Sony originally announced a Holiday 2011 release date for it!

StoopKid

Anybody thinking Sony would announce this at TGS is fucking insane. It will be at E3. E3 2015? 2016? Who knows. But it will be on their biggest stage when they're ready to show it. My guess is they'll have something to show at E3 next year, even if it's just a teaser confirming its existence on PS4.

Shu already said it won't be there.

Not sure why people are making a big deal out of it.

Rootbeer

Banned
Well, time to get ready for the next cycle I guess.

When is the next most likely time for a reveal?

please don't say E3 2015. Fuck.

LAA

Yeah TLG is dead (Again).
Didn't think it'd show though, Yoshida said it was unlikely, (Though I can't even believe that, ha ha, cause I think "But if they want TLG to be a surprise of course he'd say that!", so I still had a little hope..but wasnt expecting it unlike at E3...:'( )

The first half of 2015 is looking pretty stacked, so I could see TLG being re-revealed next E3 for Holiday 2015 release. Either that or they're waiting until early next year to announce it's officially cancelled during the barrage of new PS4 releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom