• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont happen but I wish Sony would bring back SOCOM. They had something special with SOCOM 1 & SOCOM 2, but took it in the wrong direction. They basically had a console Counter Strike, but wanted it to be Battlefield and Call of Duty- it lost its identity.

NotSelf

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Ok i'm a little excited:)

Capella

Re-posting for those who missed out/didn't see it as well as those I missed after going to bed last night:

Attention fellow HYPEES AND SONY GAFFERS!

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!
Irimii

Thanks!

Chaplain

Re-posting for those who missed out/didn't see it as well as those I missed after going to bed last night:

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!

Twitch name: Truth316

legacyzero

Banned
With how fast the VGA thread was going yesterday, I don't even want to think about what's going to happen to GAF today.

I dont even hang out on GAF when big events like this happen. There's not much point unless you wanna check out some reactions.

Any posts you make just get washed out by two new pages minutes later :p

Add Me! Here is my Twitch Handle:

filth_flannigan

Sez

So a buddy of mine has a few insiders that he has been speaking with. He was told Sony has an announcement that will crash the house. Take that as you will.

Stop playing with my feelings! =(

I'm going to die either of excitement or disappointment at the end of the conference.

Irawrasaurus is my twitch name :) Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom