• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamicowzi

Banned
This may be a little late (damned errands parental responsibilities) but I would love to get in on the SonyGAF Twitch love.....username for Twitch: kamicowzi

Thanks!!!!

Re-posting for those who missed out/didn't see it as well as those I missed after going to bed last night:

Attention fellow HYPEES AND SONY GAFFERS!

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!

Add me please.

Twitch:
freakzilla149

Let us in !!!

kMaY+
#Soon

KJnk9.gif

Re-posting for those who missed out/didn't see it as well as those I missed after going to bed last night:

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!

If it's still possible, Schploople :)

Tagyhag

I think this event will help me be productive at work since GAF will probably break. :p

I REALLY want to see Persona 5 in action.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
ladies and gentlemen there is roughly one hour left, it was a blast being hyped with you for the last few weeks. Be ready for any megatons that will be dropped. Im assuming this site will not make it but i will see you on the other side. Enjoy the show #4theplayers

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
1 hour left..

Please, God, please let that title be there. I'm not greedy, I don't want Crashes or Fantasies, I just want..

14149349464_fc4baf7be0_o.gif

ಥ﹏ಥ

Sez

It is like Christmas day when I was a Kid and couldn't wait more to open the presents!

And I fear it's going to be like those Christmas when I just got clothes.

Khayam

Banned
My GAF is way too slow because of the hype.

Can anyone PLEASE sum up all the teasing that happened during these last days, whether tweets or insiders letting some words slip by ?

Thank you !!

It's the new
Terminator
movie trailer. Which if you want to stay completely unspoiled, you should not look into because the trailer, while cool as hell, definitely spoils what could have been epic surprises.

i just wanted to know who the hell the girl was lol turns out it was game of thrones dragon lady, she looks quite different in this. yeh i do my best to avoid trailers, they spoil too much

exni

Neo Member

add me please, twitch name: okzea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom