• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-posting for those who missed out/didn't see it as well as those I missed after going to bed last night:

Attention fellow HYPEES AND SONY GAFFERS!

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!

Twitch username is MrChowderClam

c:

Well not long to go and in all honesty we are probably going to crash and burn....but let me say this:

Thanks Gaf for one of the most, if not THE most entertaining weeks ever. The laughs, speculation and drama over the course of these 2 threads has been incredible and in these stupid "console wars" it has shown that we, Gaf, are all united in our shared passion of what we truly love. It's not often I say I'm proud to be a gamer these days but this place, this place right here is somewhere special. Somewhere where we can dream and imagine, where we can play out all sorts of outcomes, have a laugh with likeminded people, but most of all "believe"

Everyone has played their parts, from the insiders, the amazing hype train and war gifs, Boyes himself with his speech contest. It has been a privilege to be a part of this and as we take our final stand, at the edge of the abyss, our shared passion will once again raise all expectations beyond what is normal.....but Gaf.....we are not normal, we are the believers, the creators of hype and may Lady Luck smile on us this time :)

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
I can't believe this. The biggest Playstation event for 20 years and I can't watch it because Sony decide they're only going to stream it through Twitch. That is BEYOND stupid.

BumRush

I find this strange.

I just, out of no real reason outside of a craving after gym, cooked tuna, steamed veg and rice. I did it the dry way, which I never do (I normally saute my tuna in tomato sauce or ketchup) I actually reached for the sauce and something made me put it back down.

After finishing my meal, it just occured to me the last time I cooked this.

E3 2013, just before the Sony conference.

Now I don't do hype trains and stuff, but I suppose that at least subconciously, I must be excited for this on some level for such a coincidence to occur. I rarely eat tuna nowadays and its quite bizarre I both had a random craving for tuna, was willing to cook it (I also never really do much proper cooking these days) and wanted to eat it this specific way.

All without realising when I last did this.

Blood weird I tell ya.

You saute tuna in ketchup?

Vib Ribbon 2, PS4 and Vita. PS1 Classic was a test.

I approve of this.

kids-dancing-to-crazy-frog-o.gif

Re-posting for those who missed out/didn't see it as well as those I missed after going to bed last night:

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!

If it's not too late, slayer_22

I'm at a family meeting too but I retreated to a somewhat quite room and will watch the conference on the laptop.

I wish I could do the same, but the place we hold it has no WiFi and I can't go breaking my phone's data cap so early in the month ;_;

I'll just have to go on a media blackout and bookmark the stream so I can watch it later.

kevin1025

Banned
The way the discussions went after e3 and with Layden's Vib faux-pas leads to me to believe either Vib or Parappa sequels could definitely be on the books.

I would be all for one of those, or both, getting a sequel. Sony knows how to make incredible music/rhythm games with great visuals!

biteren

Well not long to go and in all honesty we are probably going to crash and burn....but let me say this:

Thanks Gaf for one of the most, if not THE most entertaining weeks ever. The laughs, speculation and drama over the course of these 2 threads has been incredible and in these stupid "console wars" it has shown that we, Gaf, are all united in our shared passion of what we truly love. It's not often I say I'm proud to be a gamer these days but this place, this place right here is somewhere special. Somewhere where we can dream and imagine, where we can play out all sorts of outcomes, have a laugh with likeminded people, but most of all "believe"

Everyone has played their parts, from the insiders, the amazing hype train and war gifs, Boyes himself with his speech contest. It has been a privilege to be a part of this and as we take our final stand, at the edge of the abyss, our shared passion will once again raise all expectations beyond what is normal.....but Gaf.....we are not normal, we are the believers, the creators of hype and may Lady Luck smile on us this time :)

the Hype is one of the biggest reasons i joined GAF, i am happy to be a part of it with you and everyone here!!!! we will ride this HYPE train!!

......ONE LAST TIME!!!!

I can't believe this. The biggest Playstation event for 20 years and I can't watch it because Sony decide they're only going to stream it through Twitch. That is BEYOND stupid.
Agree Sony has always been terrible at such things. Weird too how they never use the from playstation section for announced cements, maintenance... Wtf is it there for.

Idba

IdbaxD

Add me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom