• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You weren't invisible by the time he was half-raised. That is normal.

Sorry I missed your message last night, didn't get on PSN at all and just got it this morning. Were you guys able to finish up the Scrota run(s)?

edit: also there are a few details about Xplicit's Scrota vid I can add in a minute

Can I get in on that real quick? I'm home for lunch and want to see if I can get something good to happen.

Yeah I'm at Gorgons now if anyone wants to join, or if Rawr needs to take off. I can chill here for a bit, just doing other stuff around home now.

ethomaz

Banned
IT HAPPENED!!!!

IT HAPPENED!!!!

AoYKmkw.jpg

Fake edit: best top post ever
The guy that played the full NF got Legendary lol

And your post is at middle of the page :p

Normal and/or Hard full Crota's End tonight at 8:30pm Eastern [edit: note the new time, this got pushed back 30 mins]:

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) ich00 (PSN Ichabod00)
a2) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet)
a3) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)

Anyone else we've raided with recently? I'd like to fill this with known quantities. =)

You guys interested in getting the band back together for another run or two tonight?

What's funny is I barely recognize "that guy" up there. 9 years ago is a long time. I was 2 years into a 6 year active duty military contract there. My physical health is actually a lot better now and I've had LASIK so no more glasses.

That said, I love my TV. It has served me well for 9 years. I actually swapped it out for 2 whole days last Xmas for an LED 55" but the response time on the LED was terrible, so I brought back my LCD and felt guilty for trying to get rid of him, especially since I've never had any problems.
But it's so teeny tiny. ;)

Sorry I missed your message last night, didn't get on PSN at all and just got it this morning. Were you guys able to finish up the Scrota run(s)?

edit: also there are a few details about Xplicit's Scrota vid I can add in a minute

Yeah I'm at Gorgons now if anyone wants to join, or if Rawr needs to take off. I can chill here for a bit, just doing other stuff around home now.

I'm on my way... no mic right now so thanks in advance... I'm going to swap through my 3 chars if thats ok too...

edit, the glare in my home office is ridiculous right now

edit 2: that was embarrassing... im gonna try to pull the curtains so i can see where the hell I'm going...

edit 3: did hydruxxo just steal my horn?

I'm on my way... no mic right now so thanks in advance... I'm going to swap through my 3 chars if thats ok too...

edit, the glare in my home office is ridiculous right now

edit 2: that was embarrassing... im gonna try to pull the curtains so i can see where the hell I'm going...

yeah anyone can swap all their characters, no worries. And it was pretty humorous watching you try to jump up the rocks there, haha.

Thanks guys haha.... Finally after like 500 hours of playtime, I have all the exotic weapons I want. Still need hard light to complete the weapons collection though.

And it's top of the page for me on mobile. That's all I care about :p

PS F your little waiting at the top of the stairs. It works when the swordbearer goes down quickly but not when you have to shoot at him and then Scrota lights your ass up.

GJALLARHORN HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Was it your first one!?! Awesome! Always brings a smile to my face, and a saved screen shot to my PS4 harddrive... :)

B_McDm2W4AAiipq.jpg:large

So if NyneBlockBalla had a Ballerhorn would it only be effective for the same 9 block radius? This is me stealth saying I kind of want to watch the video of his antics again /D.

lol yeah I saved the video, I can upload it in a bit.... holy shit I was laughing so hard at that.

only landing on 100 once out of 100 rolls is a .37% chance, where as landing on it on the first roll of 1 rolls is 1.00%

0.000000000005% chance

yay math?

There you have it Hawk. The reason "feel" like the rng isn't random is because I basically hit the lottery with multi-tools.

stb

You guys interested in getting the band back together for another run or two tonight?

I was just working on this.

CE full runs tonight?

The usual crew?

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) ich00 (PSN Ichabod00) ??
a2) StereoType (PSN Haybro_) ??
a3) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??

Same time (8:30 Eastern)? A little earlier (8? 7:30?)?

Full runs? 2x NM, 1x HM?

Warlock will still be 28, unfortunately. I have the gear and materials to get him to 31, but won't have time to grind the bubbles before we need to start tonight, so he'll need to be carried through 1x NM.

My titan MIGHT be 32. Thanks to last night's generous Carry Crew, my baby warlock got a buttload of shards (14) for my titan, but I haven't done the math yet. He can do 1x each NM and HM, or just HM depending on what people wanna do.

Lima

Yo Inferno is legit. God damn such a fast paced fun mode.

It's all the maps btw and heavy spawns once per match at 6 minute mark. A little too late as most games are already over by that time.

exYle

Thanks for the CP!

lol GHorn drop from 2 views :p

Gorgons CP still open if anyone wants it. PSN is DrDrizzay101.

PS F your little waiting at the top of the stairs. It works when the swordbearer goes down quickly but not when you have to shoot at him and then Scrota lights your ass up.

I can lead a scrub to water but I can't make him not play that sax..... haha jk jk.

There are some finer details to the strat but it works like a charm once you get it down. If you are standing there and people don't fuck with the SB (i.e. everyone stays in the middle on the window or the sides nearby, and don't damage him so much w/o killing him that he retreats to cover to regen health) he will aggro on you and pull into the middle guaranteed so you can stay behind the pillars there for cover. Easy for people to finish off the SB. Also if you take any damage and have Red Death it's easy to get your health back from a thrall (or even Hungering Blade after you pop the super but that's riskier).

You can back down the stairs if necessary but just be aware that the GK will aggro and pull forward so you have to move back up the stairs before he gets close enough that he will maintain aggro based on proximity. If you are quick enough he will de-aggro and maintain his leashed position in the hallway underneath the crystal. The SB's AI is programmed to be a little finicky but he's not nearly as unpredictable as he's made out to be at times.

Guys I have a major problem.

On my weapons/armour inventory screen the arrow pointing down at the bottom glows like I have a new item on the shader/ship/banner screen.

But I don't have anything new there!

What makes it worse, is that the up arrow on the latter creen glows like my weapons/armour has a new item, but it doesn't.

Neither will not stop glowing. This is driving me insane.

Yeah, I mean... let's show it from every angle... might as well just take every last bit of hope I have...

If it helps, I'm back to the "I really don't care if I ever get one" phase. Look at the silver lining that you get to play with all of the other fun exotics and don't need to buy heavy packs. I'm loving my T Lord, Red Death, and Bad Juju.

In case it fits anyone's schedule - a couple buddies and I will be running normal CE 3x from the DS checkpoint (which I have) then full hard CE 3x at around 5pm EST. Have 2 spots. Send a PM or just message me on PSN (reignofsparrows). Also, newbies totally welcome for normal, though not so much on hard, hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom