• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsody

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 116.5

That was a funny chapter, especially with the last two reactions. Erina in a waiter outfit was actually pretty good too.

PK Gaming

CD8MMq4VIAE061k.png

Rhapsody

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 116

Looks like everyone leveled up. Now lets hope it doesn't pull a Naruto and neglect everyone after a power up.

dani_dc

Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku 37-38

I shouldn't had read this in the train.

Overlooking that, Mikako seems to be coming to terms of her relationship with Yoshiki, I wonder where this will go from here.

Zweizer

Banned
Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane ch44-45 (End)

...And it ended.

The ending was pretty decent, even if it felt a bit rushed. Of course, it benefitted from not having a real story in the first place. Overall, a cute and hilarious read.

elHA1CT.png

What can't magic do?

Concerning the author's notes, I'm glad Sheska strayed off from her initial concept. She's seriously the best~

Zweizer

Banned
Tenshi-chan to Akuma-kun ch12

Little sister enters the fray!

She takes so much from her older sibling~

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka ch34

Well, they're progressing steadily.

360pages

What if everything from the first Fukka's death was just a dream that Fukka 1 was having and she wakes up in the Hospital with only a broken arm?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I just got around to reading naruto gaiden ch 1.

Kishimoto you magnificent bastard

Numb

Sugarless 1-29

Nice. Another highschool delinquent fighting manga.
Marumo Taiji using only wrestling moves so far has made me a huge fan of his.
I usually hate it when a secondary character out shines the main protag alot but i will let it go this time. Dude is way too cool.

Rhapsody

Banned
Fuuka 59-60

First you drop out of high school, then you sign contracts you don't read!?

Best part of chapter 60 was Sara's faces when she sees Yuu sleeping and waking up.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka 59-60

First you drop out of high school, then you sign contracts you don't read!?

Best part of chapter 60 was Sara's faces when she sees Yuu sleeping and waking up.

The Thirst is Real.

I hope not, don't want to see Aladdin's cry face anymore.

his tears of anguish sustain me, and plus I don't like Alibaba anyway. as we all know though this is shounen. some way or another alibaba is going to show back up, and judar as well. i think Ohtaka has proven that asspulls will be a thing when aladdin needs to hit A for awesome.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Shokugeki no Soma 116.5
Tosh Koro-sensei tentacle almost look like a penis.
Kagura and Nami breaking the 4th wall was funny.
I'm glad the reaction for the world trigger heroine was cute.
Haikyuu reaction was the sexiest of them all.

Zweizer

Banned
Hiiragi's English-Japanese Dictionary ch1: Abnormal (One-shot?) by Hiiragi

A quirk-ish offbeat-ish short-ish manga that has the characters discuss a particular word and what it entails, with a side of social commentary.

It's pretty random yet interesting. Too bad there doesn't seem to be more.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
How is Hitoshi Iwaaki's 'Parasyte'? The news that Hayao Miyazaki was/is a fan and at one point wanted to a make a film adaptation of it at Ghibli got me intrigued.

Turok_TTZ

UQ Holder! 78

So Eva had a master after all.

Not sure if Dana is trolling on dat "love" though.

MOB PSYCHO 100 83.2

Mob better have a good reason to stay knocked out like he is.
Reigen improving!

Domestic na Kanojo 49 spoilers

Hmph.

Pretty sure I read other stuff but names are escaping....

Stop!! Hibari-Kun!! dont remember to 49

I have a strong dislike for Kousaku. Either make up your mind or jog the fuck along motherfucker. Hibari should be out of his league. Hibari has shit taste confirmed?

Himegoto REX 24-25

What will he do I wonder?
Also, if any of those girls wanted to enter the Himebowl, they shouldn't stay in sidelines.
Tadoroko is safely in the lead.

Erigu

How is Hitoshi Iwaaki's 'Parasyte'? The news that Hayao Miyazaki was/is a fan and at one point wanted to a make a film adaptation of it at Ghibli got me intrigued.
It's often hailed as a classic. Personally, while I liked it overall, I wouldn't quite go that far.

Zweizer

Banned

It's pretty good, especially the designs and character evolution. It has its flaws, but it's definitely worth reading.

Pochi Kuro 01

XkuMEiGl.jpg

A human girl falls into the demon world. Demons try to eat her, she ends up cooking for them and the demon falls in love with her.

The start of a budding romance I assume. It was pretty funny.

NY TIMES Best Selling Manga April 19th-25th.

Place/MangaVol/(Amount of Times it made the Chart)

*1. Akame ga Kill! Vol.2 (1)
*2. Log Horizon Vol.1 (1)
*3. Big Hero 6 Vol.1 (5)
*4. Citrus Vol.2 (2)
*5. Assassination Classroom Vol.1 (8)
*6. Attack on Titan Vol.15 (6)
*7. Attack on Titan Vol.1 (95)
*8. Akame ga Kill! Vol.1 (10)
*9. Assassination Classroom Vol.3 (3)
10. Assassination Classroom Vol.2 (6)

That Assassination Classroom!

----------------------------------------------

Fairy Tail 431-432

Hey here's a bunch of new powers and here they are all being beaten like that.

Tokyo Ghoul:Re 27

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit was this amazing. For 5 seconds he was acting all cool and badass and then suddenly he ended up in someone's mouth.

Anyways we have based Shizaru holding off Nutcracker and saving his precious balls from getting destroyed. My god is Ishida teasing really goddamn hard on the awakening of Kaneki. I mean "Please call my name" is some tease right there.

Poor Seidou never getting a break. I mean I feel for the guy especially when you lose against to a smug person like Akira even by a little.

Tokyo Ghoul:re 27

Unfortunately Urie will probably survive this. Maybe a near death scenario will cause him to stop being a little shit.

Kaneki coming back?

Kyuur

Tokyo Ghoul: re 27

Holy shit, I was counting on Urie screwing up but not
him getting completely wrecked by an opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom