• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

CzarTim

Look I'm just going to say it outright then. I think Makai is the Hope player with the investigate power, because he seems so utterly confidant that we'll have useful information tomorrow.

#1 let people speak for themselves, you give scum an out when you speak for them
#2 this is the second time you've mentioned what you thought was someone's soft claim. Why are you so worried about people's roles? this is something town should keep quiet on.
#3 no one will hammer anyone without the person having a chance to claim.

#1 let people speak for themselves, you give scum an out when you speak for them
#2 this is the second time you've mentioned what you thought was someone's soft claim. Why are you so worried about people's roles? this is something town should keep quiet on.
#3 no one will hammer anyone without the person having a chance to claim.

Fair enough.

Also to be fair, goshujin didn't so much as soft claim as he did openly give himself away by asking a question in the thread that should have just gone to Launchpad. Which seems likely given that he claims he is new to mafia. Unless he went with a complete mindfuck strategy and did that all on purpose.

I'll refrain from posting any more suspicions about people's roles.

Swamped

Banned
I'm up for answering questions and giving you my best answer but, honestly, I don't know what else to say. With no information to go on everyone is moving blindly right now and I'm not really feeling confident on who to vote for and who not to vote for. I have my suspicions on some people but nothing that tells me 'hey they are PROBABLY despair'.

Interesting. This is the second time you have said you don't feel comfortable voting. I see you've voted for Rest though. Is there anyone else you find suspicious? Who are your top 3 suspect players? It will be fun to look back and see how right/wrong you were lol.

I'm not picking on you, honest (well, kinda...)! You were a fun player in ONUW so I'm just trying to engage you a bit more.

Like I've said before, there's no way of knowing if someone is 100% Despair on this first Day. But I don't think you should be stingy with your vote. We still have 2.5 days to change our minds about who to punish. But it rubs me the wrong way when you say you have suspicious people on your radar and you don't elaborate. Feels like something mafia would do.

VOTE: Sawneeks

So I work Tues-Saturday. So since I have nothing to do today:

LaunchpadMcQ 86
CzarTim 57
Crab 34
swamped 29
CornBurrito 28
Makai 25
kgtrep 24
Barrylocke 21
kingkitty 21
Zippedpinhead 14
*Splinter 14
franconp 13
Terrabyte20xx 13
SalvaPot 13
Kalor 10
AbsolutBro 9
Sawneeks 9
Rest 9
ViviOggi 8
goshujinsama 6
Pau 4
A Human Becoming 3
Hagi 3
ANuclearError 2

franconp

I would like to know what ANuclearError, A Human Becoming and Hagi are thinking so far. The 3 of them are the lowest posters in the thread and theirs post lacks some insight. That's not good and it's scummy in my book.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Look I'm just going to say it outright then. I think Makai is the Hope player with the investigate power, because he seems so utterly confidant that we'll have useful information tomorrow.

I think it is highly unlikely he is. Firstly, because if he was, his odds of investigating mafia during the night if we don't lynch are the same as our odds of lynching the mafia right now, so it'd be very inconsistent to be worried about acting on little information then wait for something to happen which gives negligible information. Secondly, because even if he was and did find something, how does he communicate it to us without being killed later that day? At best he could hint or lead on a player via normal arguments while knowing, from his point of view, it is correct. The trouble with that is it would look very out of place for him if he's not been one to commit to arguments in the past. Town PRs, fundamentally, should play essentially identically to ordinary town - they don't draw attention to himselves.

Either way, if he is an investigative role, outing it now would be bloody useless for all of us so he may as well do what I asked and starting listing suspicions so that we all have a reason not to examine him so closely.

As an aside, I broadly agree with Czar: don't answer on behalf of others, unless explicitly asked to do so; and don't be too concerned with who has roles, that's not information you need to care about as a town player.

I would like to know what ANuclearError, A Human Becoming and Hagi are thinking so far. The 3 of them are the lowest posters in the thread and theirs post lacks some insight. That's not good and it's scummy in my book.

In another day they will get mod prodded and replaced. I'm far more worried about people like me, posting once or twice a day. Now the more involved those posts are the less scummy I feel about them, but mod prod to replaced isn't scummy (yet...).

(Has any player that was scum been replaced in a mafia-GAF game?)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
In another day they will get mod prodded and replaced. I'm far more worried about people like me, posting once or twice a day. Now the more involved those posts are the less scummy I feel about them, but mod prod to replaced isn't scummy (yet...).

Not yet, but we've only had four replacements. Assuming that the odds of being scum are about one in five and that both sides replace equally (which in my experience is roughly true), then more often than not you wouldn't have expected a scum replacement yet.

Swamped

Banned

I really want the term 'Gafia' to catch on...

I think it is highly unlikely he is. Firstly, because if he was, his odds of investigating mafia during the night if we don't lynch are the same as our odds of lynching the mafia right now, so it'd be very inconsistent to be worried about acting on little information then wait for something to happen which gives negligible information. Secondly, because even if he was and did find something, how does he communicate it to us without being killed later that day? At best he could hint or lead on a player via normal arguments while knowing, from his point of view, it is correct. The trouble with that is it would look very out of place for him if he's not been one to commit to arguments in the past. Town PRs, fundamentally, should play essentially identically to ordinary town - they don't draw attention to himselves.

You're right.

Though it does seem really fuckin odd for him to be posting so much (5th most active, not counting launch) and drawing so much attention to himself if he is Despair. I'm not sure what to think honestly, but you're right in that his behavior is inconsistent if he's a Town RP.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Ouro was a replacement. He replaced kiri before the AC game started.

Of course, I forgot about that one because it happened before game-start. So actually, we've had four town and one scum replacement, which is exactly what you'd expect given scum are about one in five.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, Corn, when I said "not drawing attention", I don't mean "not posting much". Town PRs draw attention to themselves by acting noticeably different to the average town member - mafia think "huh, they're acting differently, they must be X", and they go for them. If the rest of town posts a lot, then town PRs should also post a lot.

Pau too. You said that the quiet ones are suspucious but you didn't post much also.

I included myself in that, it's tough for me to post on the weekends, but I can still follow the game.

Again, I'm not nervous about low posters day 1, they will get replaced. If someone just barely makes the prod not happen THOSE people I am nervous about. Essentially the posters with 16 to 9 posts in the thread (which should still include me, but I should get better since it is the week)

Of course, I forgot about that one because it happened before game-start. So actually, we've had four town and one scum replacement, which is exactly what you'd expect given scum are about one in five.

Ok that makes sense then. though why anyone would quit if they have a role escapes me... It obviously happens, I just don't understand it

Discussing things from past games as an example of how mechanics may work is allowed.

Discussing past player behavior as evidence in this game should be kept to a minimum.

As for general behavior based on past experiences, I'll allow this as well as long as it doesn't single out players from past games too heavily.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Some thoughts since I just woke up:

Kingkitty confuses me. His behavior makes no sense from either a hope or a despair POV. He speaks and stands out far too much than a despair should on day one, but trying to gambit the way he is isn't helping his case for hope either.

Personally, I think we should leave him be FOR NOW. Come day two we should check him again, but right now if he isn't dispair, the real dispair could easily hide behind him.

On a different note, Something to keep in mind is gameplay discussion. While it can be helpful at times, it should have no impact on whether you think someone is hope or not. Good gameplay discussion can easily be used by dispair to hide amongst us without actually lurking. Just something to keep in mind.

Hagi

Sorry folks I got stuck working overtime hence my lacks of posts so far. I'm going to go through what everyone's said when I get home because it seems you've been busy lol

*Splinter

Kingkitty confuses me. His behavior makes no sense from either a hope or a despair POV. He speaks and stands out far too much than a despair should on day one, but trying to gambit the way he is isn't helping his case for hope either.
Yeah this is basically why I didn't vote for him just yet. There must be some dishonesty at some level in his posts, but I can't figure out any sort of motivation for it.

(We don't use suicidal roles like the Tanner on GAF, right? Is that a hard and fast rule or just wishful thinking?)

I have left my vote on AbsoluteBro for a while now (mostly to save Launchpad the trouble, and Absolut seems safe at the moment anyway) but Crab has convinced me of the value of keeping votes up to date. My opinions on most players have changed recently, so I'll give the thread a quick re-read before posting my current thoughts and a better vote.

In the meantime: Crab, I thought the KingKitty situation was unbelievable, but you barely even mentioned it in your posts. Don't you have any ideas or interest in what could be going on there?

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Yeah this is basically why I didn't vote for him just yet. There must be some dishonesty at some level in his posts, but I can't figure out any sort of motivation for it.

(We don't use suicidal roles like the Tanner on GAF, right? Is that a hard and fast rule or just wishful thinking?)

I have left my vote on AbsoluteBro for a while now (mostly to save Launchpad the trouble, and Absolut seems safe at the moment anyway) but Crab has convinced me of the value of keeping votes up to date. My opinions on most players have changed recently, so I'll give the thread a quick re-read before posting my current thoughts and a better vote.

In the meantime: Crab, I thought the KingKitty situation was unbelievable, but you barely even mentioned it in your posts. Don't you have any ideas or interest in what could be going on there?

It's a hard rule with the exception of ONUW. Regular games are advertised as a month long afair and takes weeks of planning, so to watch it all and with an unlucky Lynch on day 2 would be just wrong.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member

It was interesting and I have ideas about it, but right now we're not really looking for a 100% confirmed no alternatives honest-to-goodness prime rump mafia; it's only day one. I'm much more concerned with making sure we have as wide a spread of information on as many different players as possible to serve for future days, so I'm going to be focusing heavily on players that aren't volunteering information.

Kalor

I've been reading through some posts and Rest stands out to me a lot. They haven't posted a lot and when they do, only 1 of their 4 posts was about their theorys. When they vote for Swamped they give the reason as them being too active after talking about activity being good. These aren't really good reasons as theres not a lot to work with but they stood out.

Vote: Rest

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Put it this way: kingkitty has given us enough to think about that if we actually thought about it *now*, we wouldn't get anything done. Better to focus on those who've given us nothing to think about.

*Splinter

My current suspicions, in roughly chronological order:

First up, CornBurrito. He started the game with some helpful analysis, but then jumped on the nearest bandwagon. Since then he has TWICE gone fishing for town power roles, despite being called out for it both times. I may be a newbie but that seems really sloppy for a Hope aligned player at this stage.

CzarTim.
Less sure on this one, he was posting a lot of strange, almost frantic posts in the first hours. Doesnt necessarily imply Mafia but I'm finding it really hard to get a read on him.

KingKitty.
Obviously. No idea what's going on here.

Makai.
Already described my suspicions after his thread derail (post 454). For me, Makai still comes with a side of sawneeks

Those are my top 5. Honourable mentions go to BarryLocke and Terrabyte20xx, both of whom I expected a lot more from but seem to be avoiding the limelight. (Terra did eventually accuse someone, but that was goshujinsama - and that situation has become more sketchy now).

Also the ever troubling quiet players, particularly A Human Becoming and ANuclearError.

I didn't provide quotes because mobile, let me know if there's anything you don't recognise.

CzarTim

CzarTim.
Less sure on this one, he was posting a lot of strange, almost frantic posts in the first hours. Doesnt necessarily imply Mafia but I'm finding it really hard to get a read on him.
Can you please point me to those posts? I was just posting jokes at first, but if something specific stands out let me know.

*Splinter

Well there was jokes at first... And calling for a fast lynch multiple times (which I assume was also a joke, most people would already know not to do this I guess?). Since then you've just been kind of erratic, and like I said I'm finding it really hard to get a read on you despite your high post count.

How do you see all of one posters comments in a thread, I'd like to see Tim's in isolation to see if anything stands out.

My current suspicions, in roughly chronological order:

First up, CornBurrito. He started the game with some helpful analysis, but then jumped on the nearest bandwagon. Since then he has TWICE gone fishing for town power roles, despite being called out for it both times. I may be a newbie but that seems really sloppy for a Hope aligned player at this stage.

My postings about Makai were mistakes, but I really fucking disagree that I went fishing with goshujinsama. What transpired with him was very very clearly a new player outing himself as a power role by not realizing he could just PM Launchpad.

"Guy's I'm a new player and I have a very very specific question about this very specific role" doesn't require me to fish for confirmation.

*Splinter

My postings about Makai were mistakes, but I really fucking disagree that I went fishing with goshujinsama. What transpired with him was very very clearly a new player outing himself as a power role by not realizing he could just PM Launchpad.

"Guy's I'm a new player and I have a very very specific question about this very specific role" doesn't require me to fish for confirmation.
Well, "fishing" would be an overstatement for what happened with goshu, I agree, but the Makai comments where much more damning in my opinion. It's easy to say they were mistakes - that is obvious - but I don't know that those mistakes were made with honest intentions.

Sawneeks

Banned
Is anyone at least pinging you as probably town? What do you think of the people who want to no lynch?

I can sympathize with the No-Lynch squad because there is a very high probability of lynching someone who is sided with the Town this early and with little-to-no information I can understand not wanting to be part of the group that might accidentally kill someone important. However simply sitting off to the side-lines practically lets Mafia get the advantage as they a) now have a starting sense on players and b) will be able to kill someone Night 1 of the game while the Town sits with not much else. Plus, especially this early in the game, throwing a vote (or votes) towards someone gets them to talk and make claims/counter-claims. This might not get very far on Day 1 but it does help in the late-game when contradictions can be pointed out and referenced to.

As for your first question I can't really say. I like to Hope ( hehehe ) that at least a few people see me as Town but I can't speak for them. I would like to know why kgtrep was suspicious of me after my first post though.

Interesting. This is the second time you have said you don't feel comfortable voting. I see you've voted for Rest though. Is there anyone else you find suspicious? Who are your top 3 suspect players? It will be fun to look back and see how right/wrong you were lol.

I'm not picking on you, honest (well, kinda...)! You were a fun player in ONUW so I'm just trying to engage you a bit more.

Like I've said before, there's no way of knowing if someone is 100% Despair on this first Day. But I don't think you should be stingy with your vote. We still have 2.5 days to change our minds about who to punish. But it rubs me the wrong way when you say you have suspicious people on your radar and you don't elaborate. Feels like something mafia would do.

VOTE: Sawneeks

ONUW is going to come back and haunt us, isn't it? Where is my Witch-buddy Roy when you need him? :'(

For my top 3 suspect players they are changing and some of them are nothing more than just gut-feelings about certain players. I haven't voted for them as, like you said, we still have 2.5 days worth of talking to comb through before anyone is lynched. And if we are going to start asking more questions I am curious who your top 3 are as well and your thoughts on those who have note voted or are Pro No-Lynch.

KingKitty is now at the top of my list but, as I explain below, I am willing to wait and see where he goes. If he isn't on the chopping block for Day 1 he should definitely be closely looked at for Day 2.

Franconp is my second. He sits in the middle of the post count list but going back and reading everything he has said so far they are either A) side comments and fluff or b) repeats of info and 'me too!' posts about votes and suspicions. I'm not saying Mafia but the lack of commitment and willingness to wait on the sidelines is incredibly passive and can be an easy tactic to hide behind.

Terrabyte/CornBurrito sit at the bottom. Corn has been calling others out on roles and this doesn't help in the slightest, in fact it is incredibly detrimental to the Town. This can easily be a 'newbie mistake' but it can also be a way to get people to accidentally soft claim a role. Terra falls under suspicion because of the Goshujinsama 'misstep' vote but I find it suspicious that when Terra retracted his vote, King came out and pushed for Goshu's vote again.

I'm also surprised that when most people talk about 'vote for those who haven't posted a lot!' that Hagi and Pau are always left out. Weird omission, therefore:

Vote: Hagi

I want to hear some thoughts on the situation. What do you think of Goshu? Kitty's weird ready-to-die attitude? Speak up!

This is my plan.

Plan 1) This isn't a great plan, but I don't want to see day 1 devolve into needless role claims. It might not be "very helpful", but whatever, it's just a silly idea, people don't have to dig it.

Plan 2) My death

I don't have much of a great read on anyone's potential despairness, but maybe goshujinsama should go. Why? He already outed his special role. What if in the next 24 or so hours, we end up with a few more players who will crack under pressure from the growing votes and role claim their special role as well?

By the end of Day 1, mafia might already have a small list of special role claims, without them even trying.

King you have said multiple times that your 'plan' to lynch Goshujinsama Day 1 is to, in some very twisted form of logic, save other people from falling victim to early role claiming. While this could save people from role claiming by putting all of the pressure on Goshu, why on earth would anyone even remotely Pro-Town do that? Whether his soft claim of a Role Power is true or not that still gives him have a slightly higher probability of being important and seeing as having a higher Town player count over Mafia player count is important for a Town victory there is no reason to Lynch Goshu if you sit Pro-Town. Killing him off this early would give Mafia the lead and let them focus elsewhere while we simply kill off ourselves as they watch. That plus the fact that you have already pinged him for death by the Mafia because of his soft claim makes absolutely no sense because if Goshu is basically 'already dead' shouldn't we be focusing our efforts elsewhere and try to out others?

However:

Some thoughts since I just woke up:

Personally, I think we should leave him be FOR NOW. Come day two we should check him again, but right now if he isn't dispair, the real dispair could easily hide behind him.

I agree wholeheartedly. King's actions aren't making any sense and his seeming willingness to die is putting me off from voting for him out-right. Could this be a play by the Mafia in order to save himself? Possibly. But I don't believe we should give in to Kitty's wishes and kill him just yet.

Sawneeks

Banned
Man, that took longer to write up than I thought. My productivity at work has already gone down and the game has only just started. >.>;;

*Splinter

sawneeks, regarding your comment on Hagi and Pau:

Pau I left out on purpose. She was calling out quiet people and then became quiet herself. To me that seems more like life getting in the way than a clever Mafia play, though she also needs to post more thoughts asap.

Hagi was a mistake. I was working partially from memory and it's hard to remember the people that aren't posting. Hagi pls respond.

Well, "fishing" would be an overstatement for what happened with goshu, I agree, but the Makai comments where much more damning in my opinion. It's easy to say they were mistakes - that is obvious - but I don't know that those mistakes were made with honest intentions.

To be fair I specifically avoided mentioning what my exact suspicions were about him, until people started voting for him. Sadly the same post that I took to mean "I'm the inspector" was the post others took to mean "I'm Despair." And others have pointed out this Makai's behavior is inconsistent with being the inspector. So I admit I was wrong with him.

Terrabyte/CornBurrito sit at the bottom. Corn has been calling others out on roles and this doesn't help in the slightest, in fact it is incredibly detrimental to the Town. This can easily be a 'newbie mistake' but it can also be a way to get people to accidentally soft claim a role. Terra falls under suspicion because of the Goshujinsama 'misstep' vote but I find it suspicious that when Terra retracted his vote, King came out and pushed for Goshu's vote again.

I'll defend myself on this one last time. What I did with goshujin was not trying to fish out a soft claim. I very openly stated that he is the Switcher. And it's really likely and obvious to me. Unless he did all that on purpose to take advantage of the fact that he's a new player. But no, I'm not trying to trick goshujin into soft claiming.

I also don't want Makai to confirm or reject my initial suspicion about him being the Hope Inspector. What I did could be seen as fishing, but two people voted for him even after I stated that I didn't think he was Despair. It was a mistake to not let Makai speak though, and it was a mistake to openly state my suspicion about him. Thankfully it seems that I'm wrong about him being the Inspector in the first place. I have learnt my lesson though, and agree that my Makai episode was probably detrimental to Hope.

To summarize: I've really only called out Makai. I refuse to consider my posts regarding goshujin as mistakes.

*Splinter

To be fair I specifically avoided mentioning what my exact suspicions were about him, until people started voting for him. Sadly the same post that I took to mean "I'm the inspector" was the post others took to mean "I'm Despair." And others have pointed out this Makai's behavior is inconsistent with being the inspector. So I admit I was wrong with him.
I just read through it again, and I guess I can see where you're coming from. You pulled the role card wayyy too easily, but that can just as easily be a town mistake as a mafia ploy (and I didn't realise this is your first game).

kgtrep

As for your first question I can't really say. I like to Hope ( hehehe ) that at least a few people see me as Town but I can't speak for them. I would like to know why kgtrep was suspicious of me after my first post though.

Unless you are mafia, why should it worry you why I addressed you a couple of hours into the game, when people's votes can change constantly afterwards?

[...]

Hagi was a mistake. I was working partially from memory and it's hard to remember the people that aren't posting. Hagi pls respond.

Everyone, I am still suspicious that *Splinter, Hagi, and Sawneeks are working together.

Following Sawneeks' post, when *Splinter says choosing Hagi was a mistake and then asks for his response, I think that this is an orchestrated discussion among the three of them.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Don't look for mafia teams yet. The odds you're correct about any one person being mafia are slim enough, let alone that you'd be right on three. We can look for evidence of mafia working together when we actually have evidence of mafia.

kgtrep

Don't look for mafia teams yet. The odds you're correct about any one person being mafia are slim enough, let alone that you'd be right on three. We can look for evidence of mafia working together when we actually have evidence of mafia.

Yes, but it's not really any different from listing a few candidates for our first vote. And if it turns out I had been right, that sure would be something.

Pau

Pau too. You said that the quiet ones are suspucious but you didn't post much also.
It's real life getting in the way, especially with the game starting earlier than advertised. I have a fairly large paper due tonight for an ivy league that can pretty much decide my future as far as graduate school plans go. Alas, it is not on mafia so writing posts doesn't help towards my page count! :p

Honestly, I don't have a gut reaction against any players at the moment and don't want to add fluff comments.

I'm not sure I follow kingkitty's logic but he does seem to be painting a target on himself one way or another. (If I there was a "Tanner"-like role of someone trying purposefully to get killed, I think kingkitty would be the top of the suspicions list, but looks like we don't use those on GAF.)

As far as goshujinsama goes, I think we should keep him alive. If he is a Hope power role, he'll be a target for mafia tonight which would suck but it's better than killing him today and having another Hope go down at night.

I've been thinking about just voting for those with the most votes (without hitting a majority) to draw them out. Problem is, I'm not sure what is considered a good defense especially since we want to keep Hope PRs from outing themselves and our worst case scenario for tonight is killing a Hope PR. I guess I'll say for me it's enough to see you post when called out?

VOTE: Makai

Reasons: Most votes at the moment. I trust Crab (for now?) and defer to my elders' better judgement. Next in line for my votes are A Human Becoming and ANuclearError as they are the quietest.

Sawneeks

Banned

Pau I left out on purpose. She was calling out quiet people and then became quiet herself. To me that seems more like life getting in the way than a clever Mafia play, though she also needs to post more thoughts asap.

I will have to go back and re-read what Pau has already said but if she was calling out people then I would like to know why she would stop. I would like to hear from the bottom 5 on the post count list but seeing as it's only one vote I'm going to keep it on Hagi unless he never responds or gives a good explanation.

I'll defend myself on this one last time. What I did with goshujin was not trying to fish out a soft claim. I very openly stated that he is the Switcher. And it's really likely and obvious to me. Unless he did all that on purpose to take advantage of the fact that he's a new player. But no, I'm not trying to trick goshujin into soft claiming.

I also don't want Makai to confirm or reject my initial suspicion about him being the Hope Inspector. What I did could be seen as fishing, but two people voted for him even after I stated that I didn't think he was Despair. It was a mistake to not let Makai speak though, and it was a mistake to openly state my suspicion about him. Thankfully it seems that I'm wrong about him being the Inspector in the first place. I have learnt my lesson though, and agree that my Makai episode was probably detrimental to Hope.

To summarize: I've really only called out Makai. I refuse to consider my posts regarding goshujin as mistakes.

So then you're saying that your vote for Goshu, after he possibly soft claimed a role, was intentional?

Unless you are mafia, why should it worry you why I addressed you a couple of hours into the game, when people's votes can change constantly afterwards?

Everyone, I am still suspicious that *Splinter, Hagi, and Sawneeks are working together.

Following Sawneeks' post, when *Splinter says choosing Hagi was a mistake and then asks for his response, I think that this is an orchestrated discussion among the three of them.

Because If someone addresses me by a vote I would like to know their reasoning behind it. Which you never actually answered by the way and feels like an odd question to dodge.

As for Splinter he is free to do whatever he wants. If we were Mafia wouldn't we talk about this somewhere else with the rest of the Mafia crew and away from everyone? Hagi has not even done anything except for a few comments and that is why I voted for him in order to get him to come forward and talk a bit more.

It's real life getting in the way, especially with the game starting earlier than advertised. I have a fairly large paper due tonight for an ivy league that can pretty much decide my future as far as graduate school plans go

I can die a happy bear knowing I at least taught one of my students well.

Specifically swamped and Terrabyte20xx voted for goshujin after his "soft" role reveal. Swamped because she didn't read the full page before voting, and I forget Terrabyte's reasoning.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I'm taking my time to read through the posts to take notes. Lynching day one is tough so I want to feel confident in my choice.

Top Bottom