• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

Swamped

Banned
Oh, damn. I thought it was even nights. Never mind, lol. :p

Anyway, didn't Makai have the ability to kill rooms? He could have just targeted the swimming pool.

Btw Launchpad - you should have given CM an award for best replacement player, and then that way all the scum have awards :D

I think it was either you or CM who asked, but the reason CM got a free pass on my scum read lists until very very late in the game was because I assumed that scum players wouldn't quit the game over inactivity. I just auto assumed that anyone who was replaced was Hope.

Swamped

Banned
I think it was either you or CM who asked, but the reason CM got a free pass on my scum read lists until very very late in the game was because I assumed that scum players wouldn't quit the game over inactivity. I just auto assumed that anyone who was replaced was Hope.

...didn't you replace a scum player lol?

Makai

2 replacement scum in Archer.

Ourobolus

Banned

Go read the Archer thread.

Top Bottom