• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

Yea I mean it's a given the mafia have some sort of way to circumvent that stuff. Until we see a flip though it's hard to say what that is and it's probably too easy to put the puzzle pieces together. I feel like today our best bet is to go back to scum hunting but it's hard to do that when half of town is barely posting.

Sometimes I feel like I am the only town posting.

Seriously only one day left and only like.... 3 people have voted and almost nobody has spoken. crab weren't you going to do more reads? You only did 6.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Seriously only one day left and only like.... 3 people have voted and almost nobody has spoken. crab weren't you going to do more reads? You only did 6.
Actually, we have about two days left.

t1440025200z4.png

That doesn't really make him Despair.

Especially since his reasoning isn't bad at all.

Agree. Makai has a very legitimate reasoning behind his arguments against me and I am leaning to believe he is not Despair. His emotional response seems very genuine and though he may be playing his cards close to his chest for now, I think he's good people for the time being.

I'm further intrigued by AbsolutBro's gambit at this stage. I will contemplate it with greater scrutiny.

While I agree discussing WHO you run across is probably bad today ( but you be sure I bet those scum are discussing every bit of information as they wander the halls), we need to learn SOMETHING from this mechanic.

Think about how many people salvapot probably walked by but we won't know anything about them, not a number or a person. But I bet at least someone he walked by night one is part of the group that killed him.

So Czar, I agree with you we shouldn't reveal everything, but a couple of people should reveal a number or maybe which way they went.

It's not what they did (should be kept secret), or who they affected (also should be kept secret) or even who they passed (could backfire) but it is something that can help those of us that aren't working with the full deck.

If we don't use SOME of this info, then I fear that very quickly all the walkers will die and then what we are left with is scum roaming the halls.

Makai

Crab is still my #1 but I am looking at other candidates if nobody wants to jump on that train with me. I want to hear more about the vote against Pau. I don't have much against her, but AbsolutBro's plan is enticing. As Crab pointed out, there's reasonable odds somebody in Fight Club is Despair. I fully trust CzarTim and AbsolutBro and I'm willing to take the risk, even though Pau could be a Hope power role.

Ty4on

[...] even though Pau could be a Hope power role.
A rule breaker doesn't equal power role? It is very likely if she and/or AB are hope that they are power roles.

I disagree with Zipped BTW. Despair are discussing what they know of course, but by making hope power roles say what they know we also give them info. I believe we should only share vital info for town.

That's why I'm curious why Czar shared what he knew. Is it because if AB's behavior D2?

CzarTim

People kept bringing up the map, and having a 1-shot I felt I could safely talk about it because I don't care if I pull a nk at this point since it clears AB. I had no intention of revealing anyone on the list, I just wanted to explain the mechanic *shrug*

I don't have much against her, but AbsolutBro's plan is enticing. As Crab pointed out, there's reasonable odds somebody in Fight Club is Despair. I fully trust CzarTim and AbsolutBro and I'm willing to take the risk, even though Pau could be a Hope power role.
It will tell us one of three things:

1. Pau is Despair
2. Czar is Despair and this is all an elaborate ruse, for which I have fallen hook line and sinker.
3. There is, in fact, a silent killer.

A rule breaker doesn't equal power role? It is very likely if she and/or AB are hope that they are power roles.
Not all power roles are created equal though. Czar and kgtrep had one-shot abilities then become, essentially, Ordinary students. Some "power" roles have no real control: see Sleepwalkers. They're basically there to fuck with watchers, which it seems many "active" PRs in this game get in a round-about way. Doesn't mean a hilariously horrible coincidence can't happen though...

While I agree discussing WHO you run across is probably bad today ( but you be sure I bet those scum are discussing every bit of information as they wander the halls), we need to learn SOMETHING from this mechanic.

Think about how many people salvapot probably walked by but we won't know anything about them, not a number or a person. But I bet at least someone he walked by night one is part of the group that killed him.

So Czar, I agree with you we shouldn't reveal everything, but a couple of people should reveal a number or maybe which way they went.

It's not what they did (should be kept secret), or who they affected (also should be kept secret) or even who they passed (could backfire) but it is something that can help those of us that aren't working with the full deck.

If we don't use SOME of this info, then I fear that very quickly all the walkers will die and then what we are left with is scum roaming the halls.

We could actually sort this out with some math.

About how many Hope PR's do you think there are? Lets say about.... 8? Idk we can adjust that number later. How many of those roam the halls? Lets say it is 5-6. If we lose 4 or so of those roaming Hope PR players, then the remaining Hope PR should just completely spill the list of roamers, imo.

But honestly I think we should focus on something else for now. Since we've talked about like... literally nothing.

I said on D2 that I've been suspicious of Pau because she tended not to post much, and when she did post it always seemed like an attempt to kind of blend in with everyone. Now this could be a Hope PR tactic to not get noticed as much by Despair, but if she was part of fight club I think being silent to avoid mafia attention is kind of... pointless. Like being seen roaming the halls is a giant neon sign to Despair.

Interestingly she's picked up the posting a lot on D3. But much of it is about this fight club mechanic. And it almost feels forced. Like "hey CornB called me out for being middle of the road, and Crab was suspicious too. Better try harder to Town it up!"

This worked somewhat because I'm less sure of my Despair read, but I'm still leaning Despair on Pau.

I'm going to, for the moment, place a vote for Pau. If only because I suspect her and also because everyone else has 1 vote and a tie is dumb.

Vote: Pau

However, I'm fine with voting for Barrylocke as a backup because if he is Town then he's posted like... fucking nothing. And that's no help to anyone.

Ty4on

1. Pau is Despair
2. Czar is Despair and this is all an elaborate ruse, for which I have fallen hook line and sinker.
Wait that's not true in the slightest...

If Pau if hope we don't know if it's 2 or 3... We have to lynch you and Czar as well.

1. Pau is Despair

Not all power roles are created equal though. Czar and kgtrep had one-shot abilities then become, essentially, Ordinary students. Some "power" roles have no real control: see Sleepwalkers. They're basically there to fuck with watchers, which it seems many "active" PRs in this game get in a round-about way. Doesn't mean a hilariously horrible coincidence can't happen though...

I can confirm I'm Hope (not that you have any reason to believe me), but if Czar is telling the truth then there's a simple check:

One of two things will happen: Pau is Despair and I feel like shit for ever doubting Czar. (that insane post of mine, with all the fucked up line breaks? Read closely)

Option two: Pau is hope, so you kill me (feel real bad about it) and then kill Czar.

IF Czar is hope, Pau won't be.

Can this be explained in more detail. I'm not really sure I follow how Pau's status sets Czartim's status in stone.

Pau

I said on D2 that I've been suspicious of Pau because she tended not to post much, and when she did post it always seemed like an attempt to kind of blend in with everyone. Now this could be a Hope PR tactic to not get noticed as much by Despair, but if she was part of fight club I think being silent to avoid mafia attention is kind of... pointless. Like being seen roaming the halls is a giant neon sign to Despair.

Interestingly she's picked up the posting a lot on D3. But much of it is about this fight club mechanic. And it almost feels forced. Like "hey CornB called me out for being middle of the road, and Crab was suspicious too. Better try harder to Town it up!"

This worked somewhat because I'm less sure of my Despair read, but I'm still leaning Despair on Pau.

I'm going to, for the moment, place a vote for Pau. If only because I suspect her and also because everyone else has 1 vote and a tie is dumb.

However, I'm fine with voting for Barrylocke as a backup because if he is Town then he's posted like... fucking nothing. And that's no help to anyone.
Of course I had to pick up posting if someone outed me as a rulebreaker. Your reasoning isn't the best. Anything at this point you can construe as being forced because I might be Despair and because of my perceived silence on Day 1 and Day 2. Now y'all know why I'm not quick to throw out votes or reads, because on the one hand, I know who might be PRs and I don't want to out them, on the other, if I target Despair too early they'll target me.

All you're doing right now by voting for me is trying to put pressure on me to reveal my power role which is really anti-Hope.

Killing me tests nothing. AB could be lying or just not know. CzarTim could be lying, or just no know.

When I die and my Hope PR is revealed what are you guys going to do?
1. Kill AB for suggesting to kill me?
2. Kill CzarTim (who has been advocating for keeping me alive, by the way) for maybe lying about his PR or AB's alignment?
3. Assume AB/CzarTim are working together? It's a possibility, but not one that you guys want to probably test by using me.

You know what killing me does do though? It absolutely will hurt Hope. That might happen tonight anyways, but then y'all will have wasted a lynch.

CzarTim

Like Pau isn't even the only name I saw so picking her solely for fight club reasons is not helpful. If you want to say she's scummy outside of that, go ahead. But fight club alone is not a reason.

Meanwhile there are several people who have barely / not posted today and we are focusing on a potential power role who only got revealed because AB didn't know what a ninja was.

Swamped

Banned
So, I was initially distrustful of CzarTim's claim, because it's a one-shot? That would be an easy thing for a Despair PR to claim. I understand the Debating part in the context of Danganronpa (the class trials are composed of students debating one another) but why the heck would a debater have a one-shot power? Like, what's the story there, do you lose your voice after you debate someone and get their alignment?

BUT I'm now inclined to think he was telling the truth.

1. He came out with this 'fight club' information himself, no prompting, during a time when there was a lull in the discussion. This volunteering of information seems like a very Hope thing to do.

2. His role title is so weird, as is the way it works. I don't think he could have made that up himself.

3. He unnecessarily brought attention to himself by doing this, pretty risky for Despair. I would assume that if Despair did get a list of people they would keep it to themselves.

I think the best course of action is for us to continue with our scum hunt, and that the Hope PRs support their preferred candidate through the power of their vote, without going into too much detail about this map and list. Remember, we have no idea if Despair even has access to this list (we should probably assume they do though, prepare for the worst). Honestly it feels like ordinaries and Powers will be playing two different games but we should be able to work together on this without giving Despair too much info. I think the info the Hope PRs get should be used to strengthen reasons against candidates for punishment, but NOT be the primary reason for punishment.

Swamped

Banned
What I am concerned with is: Why did Makai believe CzarTim so readily? Something just doesn't sit right with me. He definitely knows more than he is letting on, and I'm not so sure it's because it's a HOPE Power. Additonally, I understand his suspicion of Crab (he has made that amply clear) but I really don't get his suspicion against Goshu. To me, Goshu has been very clearly Hope.

You say stuff like this up a lot and I don't buy it. I believe that it's your first game, but I don't think you are making "newbie mistakes." Wasn't your explanation of why you were following Crab something like, "He made an impression on me, a new player, as an experienced leader!" Like, come on!

Firstly, I don't think Goshu says this a lot at all. He said this once at the beginning of the game and then, upon realizing his blunder he pretty much kept quiet about it and other players jumped to conclusions. If he were a newbie mafia using this strategy we would see a LOT more posts from him asking questions about he basic mechanics of the game.

Secondly, regarding the reactions to your role-claim during Day 1:

Would you elaborate what information did you gather and how was it worth it? Did it ping any suspect behaviours from any particular players that maybe we can pursue or discuss for today's punishment candidate?

I haven't seen you answer this yet. Why would you withhold this important information? Your thoughts on other people's reactions to you role-claim, which was a pretty big deal at the time, could be very important in learning more about other players. And please don't tell me to go look at the reaction posts myself, I want to hear your thoughts on them. If I missed it, I'm really sorry, please link the post.

So, in conclusion, along with your conveniently ambiguous role-claim, something just feels a little off to me. I hate to be fixated on you like this, but yeah, for now my vote sticks.

I really should be looking at other people though. I wanted to take a second look at KingKitty too. We all assumed he was Hope after Day 1, and he has been coasting along since then. I also wanted to look at Zipped and Sawneeks more closely. Don't worry guys, your time shall come :D

Makai

Of course I had to pick up posting if someone outed me as a rulebreaker. Your reasoning isn't the best. Anything at this point you can construe as being forced because I might be Despair and because of my perceived silence on Day 1 and Day 2. Now y'all know why I'm not quick to throw out votes or reads, because on the one hand, I know who might be PRs and I don't want to out them, on the other, if I target Despair too early they'll target me.

All you're doing right now by voting for me is trying to put pressure on me to reveal my power role which is really anti-Hope.

Killing me tests nothing. AB could be lying or just not know. CzarTim could be lying, or just no know.

When I die and my Hope PR is revealed what are you guys going to do?
1. Kill AB for suggesting to kill me?
2. Kill CzarTim (who has been advocating for keeping me alive, by the way) for maybe lying about his PR or AB's alignment?
3. Assume AB/CzarTim are working together? It's a possibility, but not one that you guys want to probably test by using me.

You know what killing me does do though? It absolutely will hurt Hope. That might happen tonight anyways, but then y'all will have wasted a lynch.
If we kill you and you're Hope, it just means we made a horrible mistake. CzarTim and AbsolutBro are Hope. I cannot imagine CzarTim making a gambit like this as Despair and he gave us a way to test his claims if we ever need to! You're on the chopping block, not because it will let us know who to kill next, but because there are reasonable odds you are scum.

Pau

Like Pau isn't even the only name I saw so picking her solely for fight club reasons is not helpful. If you want to say she's scummy outside of that, go ahead. But fight club alone is not a reason.

Meanwhile there are several people who have barely / not posted today and we are focusing on a potential power role who only got revealed because AB didn't know what a ninja was.
And the only reason you and AB are clear from this is because one of you revealed your roles. This is not a good precedent for Hope and makes me even less likely to reveal other names I saw until I am pretty damn sure they are Despair.

Ty4on

Man if GAF hadn't been down I probably still wouldn't have gotten much research on other members, but it still sucks being held back.

I feel today like yesterday we've wasted a lot of time discussing very few people so I think it could be a good idea to focus on other people. The new info should help reads knowing that Despair probably knew of several encounters yesterday and the importance of the map.

Pau

If we kill you and you're Hope, it just means we made a horrible mistake. CzarTim and AbsolutBro are Hope. I cannot imagine CzarTim making a gambit like this as Despair and he gave us a way to test his claims if we ever need to! You're on the chopping block, not because it will let us know who to kill next, but because there are reasonable odds you are scum.
Why are you so sure? What are the odds? Because you trust CzarTim and AbsolutBro? Why?

Also, there are different degrees to mistakes. The worst thing about this set up is that Despair can easily either watch us lynch one of our own (who can get information at night) or they can blend in by claiming "Reasonable odds!"

Swamped

Banned
Man if GAF hadn't been down I probably still wouldn't have gotten much research on other members, but it still sucks being held back.

I feel today like yesterday we've wasted a lot of time discussing very few people so I think it could be a good idea to focus on other people. The new info should help reads knowing that Despair probably knew of several encounters yesterday and the importance of the map.

Why don't you start us off? I have been so set on a few players, it will be good to get some other perspective. For example, who would you NOT vote for this day phase? Who are you most likely to vote for?

Makai

And the only reason you and AB are clear from this is because one of you revealed your roles. This is not a good precedent for Hope and makes me even less likely to reveal other names I saw until I am pretty damn sure they are Despair.
Normally, I'd agree with you, but CzarTim was in the perfect situation to come forward. And yeah, please don't reveal other names.

Why are you so sure? What are the odds? Because you trust CzarTim and AbsolutBro? Why?

Also, there are different degrees to mistakes. The worst thing about this set up is that Despair can easily either watch us lynch one of our own (who can get information at night) or they can blend in by claiming "Reasonable odds!"
So I'm not absolutely certain (pun intended), but I just cannot see this being a mafia tactic. He gave us an easy way to disprove his claims, which I'm sure we'll use eventually, be it by lynching or night kill. It's possible AbsolutBro is Godfather or he was switched with a Town player, but...nah. It's far more likely that CzarTim's investigation of him is correct. Supposing that both are Hope, I think there is maybe a 40% chance you are Scum.

Makai

I haven't seen you answer this yet. Why would you withhold this important information? Your thoughts on other people's reactions to you role-claim, which was a pretty big deal at the time, could be very important in learning more about other players. And please don't tell me to go look at the reaction posts myself, I want to hear your thoughts on them. If I missed it, I'm really sorry, please link the post.

So, in conclusion, along with your conveniently ambiguous role-claim, something just feels a little off to me. I hate to be fixated on you like this, but yeah, for now my vote sticks.

I really should be looking at other people though. I wanted to take a second look at KingKitty too. We all assumed he was Hope after Day 1, and he has been coasting along since then. I also wanted to look at Zipped and Sawneeks more closely. Don't worry guys, your time shall come :D
How can somebody reveal gathered information without revealing their role? They can't. CzarTim actually gave it an honest try and nobody noticed.

Ty4on

Why don't you start us off? I have been so set on a few players, it will be good to get some other perspective. For example, who would you NOT vote for this day phase? Who are you most likely to vote for?
Makai worries me too, but really it's all the silent ones.

I wanted to look back when GAF was buggy and didn't get much done. I've mostly focused my energy so far on what Czar revealed and given that we're talking about power roles I also have thoughts I don't want to share immediately. I trust Czar a little more, but am still suspicious of him. AB still acts weirdly like he really wants to hide something, but then he reveals too much. I didn't have much of an opinion on Pau, buy she's gotten a lot more active especially when Makai went after her. She seems protective and almost a little unprepared which makes me doubt she is Despair. There's still the lingering thought that all are hope and we're gaining nothing hence that post. I'm not doing that research right now because it is bed time, but wanted to throw it out before I went to bed. The post is also what I thought to myself realizing that I was focusing too much on just three people.

Swamped

Banned
Supposing that both are Hope, I think there is maybe a 40% chance you are Scum.

Haha XD 40% is such an accurate number. Why not a 42% chance that she is scum?

Anyway, all of you voting or considering voting for Pau are assuming that there was nobody else on CzarTim's list of rulebreakers. Vote for her if you thought her behavior was scummy during the previous day phases. I may be persuaded.

How can somebody reveal gathered information without revealing their role? They can't. CzarTim actually gave it an honest try and nobody noticed.

What? I guess I misunderstood. I thought you meant people's reactions to your role-claim at the end of Day 1. That would be interesting to hear from your perspective. I didn't mean information you gathered due to your role power.

My biggest problem with this mechanic is that most of us really don't get an option to fully see it.

I'm ok with letting Pau slide Today. I trust czartim, but I don't trust absolutbro at all with that little information. So with that in mind I'm back with thinking on everyone else. Salva's death didn't really illuminate me to anything, but I don't like how angry defensive makai is. Also each night he lives makes me more nervous about him, it happens in every game though. You get too hard a look at one person and then it blinds you.

where is everyone today? It's like everyone got lost on the way to the school assembly

Wait that's not true in the slightest...

If Pau if hope we don't know if it's 2 or 3... We have to lynch you and Czar as well.
Well yeah, sorry, that was a follow on to my other post where if Pau ends up as hope that Czar or myself goes next. I fully admit it's not a great plan. I still feel like it's better than flailing at Crab again.

Can this be explained in more detail. I'm not really sure I follow how Pau's status sets Czartim's status in stone.
Without going into too much detail, my "PR" (if you can actually call it that) is sort of like a sleepwalker. I don't really control where I go, but I pass people. In a fuckin hysterical fit of bad luck, my first wander was into Franconp's room on N1, AKA the night Franconp died. I passed two people in the hall. I think you can guess who they were.

For awhile I was convinced Czar was the killer, because by "shortest route", the only way we would have crossed paths was in Fran's room. It didn't occur to me that we would cross because he was going into MY room. So like I said, one of a couple things happened:

1. Pau killed Franconp.
2. Czar killed Franconp, and this is the most clever scum play ever. Clearing me so I get a Hope PR killed and then possibly Punished the next day phase.
3. There is a silent killer that I didn't see in the hallway, but they killed Franconp and I just outed Pau because of it.

So we have a few solutions:

1. Punish me. This requires that you think Czar is lying, you waste a day phase Punishing a Hope player and learn not a whole lot else.
2. Punish Czar. If his role flips like he claims, we'll waste a day phase Punishing a Hope player, but you'll confirm what he said about me. This doesn't really resolve the "who killed Franconp" situation though.
3. Punish Pau. If she flips Despair, then the RNG gods have smiled upon us this game. If she flips Hope, we lose a Hope PR but we know that there is a Despair Ninja in play. Given my own ability to blend in last game when I didn't have a killing role, that's super bad news that we should probably figure out early, much like the Rebels learned of the Imperial Agent duo early last game.

It's a legit terrible plan lol
It's Gafia, of course it's a terrible plan.

And this is where the difference in our information matters. You and Pau. I went straight to Franconp's room so my chance to cross paths in the halls was very, very limited. So either I think you're lying (and you're telling me information I know, so why would I think you're lying?), or Pau is a killer.

or the Ninja thing.

I admit that the Ninja modifier was new to me, or at the very least if I had read it before it simply didn't occur to me. But as it seems you possibly passed someone N1 that I didn't, that actually gives us MORE information. It means someone you passed didn't make it to the end of the Hallway.

That's why I was so sure I was going to die last night. Because if I saw the killer go into Franconp's room, then they most assuredly crossed paths with me. Plotting out the movements on the map, I had to assume that Despair knew I had seen them:

cCjYC1q.png

If Pau had gone to her right (the left side of the map past Vivioggi), I'm not sure I would have bumped into her, since I came out and went to MY right. So I operated under the assumption she went the same way I did.

Like I said for you, the thought that you went into my room didn't occur to me, so I assumed you killed Fran. I even said as much, TWICE:

nah man, it's totally me, czar. I killed Franconp, you should totally lynch me D3.
CornBurrito
Zippedpinhead
A Human Becoming/Ty4on
Rest

kgtrep k
ingkitty ANuclearError/T
L21xx Ka
Lor

Franconp - Dead. Included for completeness.

That's a lot harder than it really seems at first glance.

I will almost certainly be killed tonight; I've already told you all who my killer is.

Good luck Hope.

Makai

My biggest problem with this mechanic is that most of us really don't get an option to fully see it.

I'm ok with letting Pau slide Today. I trust czartim, but I don't trust absolutbro at all with that little information. So with that in mind I'm back with thinking on everyone else. Salva's death didn't really illuminate me to anything, but I don't like how angry defensive makai is. Also each night he lives makes me more nervous about him, it happens in every game though. You get too hard a look at one person and then it blinds you.

where is everyone today? It's like everyone got lost on the way to the school assembly
How do you trust CzarTim and not trust AbsolutBro. I trust AbsolutBro because I trust CzarTim and I don't see how someone could view it any other way. Unless of course, you think he is Godfather or got switched, neither of which is likely.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
It really bugs me that 2 people have yet to even show up. And I don't mean this as a hope vs Despair bugs me, I mean this as a PLAYER vs Player bugs me. Seriously, Barry, Vivi, where are you guys?!?!

CzarTim

hmm, okay AB. That's interesting info.

btw you would pass someone across from you if they go in the opposite direction, I asked Launch this exact thing.

Makai

Haha XD 40% is such an accurate number. Why not a 42% chance that she is scum?
I just wanted to get across that it's less than 50% but still a sizable minority chance.

What? I guess I misunderstood. I thought you meant people's reactions to your role-claim at the end of Day 1. That would be interesting to hear from your perspective. I didn't mean information you gathered due to your role power.
Oh, well Crab's is da bess. Dude was a complete stoic until that moment. He calmly pressed me, demanding I give him my suspects. When I give him my suspects, he demands I reveal what information I was going to get at night (aka give him my role). I don't give him what he wants, but I give him enough that he can't keep pressing me without flat-out exposing himself as scum so he flips out. He might have been banned if moderators patrolled community. He gets out of Day 2 lynch by pouting for most of the day.

Later he says he knew I was a power role, but his last minute pressure was intended to help me. I was supposed to read between the lines and realize, "Oh, Crab is brilliant and I should do what he says and give him my suspects." Wait a minute, I already gave them!

Swamped

Banned
I just wanted to get across that it's less than 50% but still a sizable minority chance.

Oh, well Crab's is da bess. Dude was a complete stoic until that moment. He calmly pressed me, demanding I give him my suspects. When I give him my suspects, he demands I reveal what information I was going to get at night (aka give him my role). I don't give him what he wants, but I give him enough that he can't keep pressing me without flat-out exposing himself as scum so he flips out. He might have been banned if moderators patrolled community. He gets out of Day 2 lynch by pouting for most of the day.

Later he says he knew I was a power role, but his last minute pressure was intended to help me. I was supposed to read between the lines and realize, "Oh, Crab is brilliant and I should do what he says and give him my suspects." Wait a minute, I already gave them!

Hmmm I see, interesting. Well, I also had some doubts on Crab, but for different reasons. Once you revealed your role, he automatically assumed it was a Hope power role. Of course, this could have been an honest mistake (this is what I am leaning towards) but it could also have been a scum slip? Only Despair would know the alignments of the other players (but not their roles obviously).

Makai

ROFL at the hidden messages, guys. It really is A Beautiful Mind in here. AbsolutBro's is pretty good. I see you hid PAU HALLWAY in there, too.

Pau

And yeah, please don't reveal other names.
And yet you're voting for someone only because their name was revealed.

If she flips Hope, we lose a Hope PR but we know that there is a Despair Ninja in play.
No we don't? Me being Hope doesn't clear you or CzarTim, certainly not both? We learn nothing.

But hey, we can leave shit to the RNG gods, or we can actually discuss stuff.

I'm absolutely convinced that SalvaPot was targeted because Despair saw him on Night 1. (As I said in one of my earlier posts before CzarTim mentioned the room mechanic.) Unfortunately, I didn't cross paths with him that night (but did on Night 2), so I have no idea who else might have. But AbsolutBro or CzarTim might have seen him. If AB didn't, it could narrow down who he was trying to switch and who might have seen him.

But really, all of this focuses so much on the room mechanic, and I really want to hear from other people about people besides CzarTim, AbsolutBro, and me.

Makai

I'm absolutely convinced that SalvaPot was targeted because Despair saw him on Night 1. (As I said in one of my earlier posts before CzarTim mentioned the room mechanic.) Unfortunately, I didn't cross paths with him that night (but did on Night 2), so I have no idea who else might have. But AbsolutBro or CzarTim might have seen him. If AB didn't, it could narrow down who he was trying to switch and who might have seen him.

But really, all of this focuses so much on the room mechanic, and I really want to hear from other people about people besides CzarTim, AbsolutBro, and me.
That makes sense.

Swamped

Banned

Are you deflecting? I haven't seen you vote for anyone yet this Day phase, or even discuss other players. I want to hear about your suspects XD

CzarTim

btw if neither Pau nor AB saw salva, that pretty much clears AB from being switched. I don't really see him being a god father in a game with a 1-shot cop. I'd have to be crazy unlucky.

Pau

I haven't voted yet. You scared? ;)
So you're just playing devil advocate's?

Your trust in CzarTim (and in turn, AbsolutBro) seems very premature.
Are you deflecting? I haven't seen you vote for anyone yet this Day phase, or even discuss other players. I want to hear about your suspects XD
I explained why I'm not voting for anyone yet. CzarTim, AB, and my information or reads will now be scrutinized for information that can be revealing to Hope and Despair. If someone says something that I think I can back up with my information to make a really solid case, I'll offer it. The best thing I can do for Hope now is continue to get information at night and protect other possible Hope PRs.

And yet you're voting for someone only because their name was revealed.

Pau you say you ran across salvapot on night two (when he died). Do you want to share which direction you went? Not really knowing how the mechanic works means that I'm guessing here, it's unlikely you saw him visiting the students closest to the cafeteria, that leaves in front of my room area (I.e. Near all the dead folk) or you don't closer to the pool and he went past you more towards the center of that bottom row.

I'm pretty sure where you went night one now, pretty sure where night 2 played out. I've got to think about this first before I post more

Makai

So you're just playing devil advocate's?

Your trust in CzarTim (and in turn, AbsolutBro) seems very premature.
How is CzarTim possibly scum? That play makes no sense from scum perspective this early. It would be a ridiculous risk and there's no reason for it when Town hasn't even killed any scum yet. And if CzarTim is Hope, AbsolutBro is almost certainly also Hope. You give me no such assurances.

Top Bottom