• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brutal Legend demo coming to XBL/PSN Sept 17!! ROCK ON

Shit you have to pre-order to play the demo? Goddamnit I hate when this happens. Pretty tough to pre-order from Japan :(

If anyone wants to be generous I would love to play the demo. PSN or XBL would work

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Jostifer said:
Tried again. Triple checked every step. Doesn't work for me.

just checked; it still works. you do have to make a new local user account/or someone is logged in at the moment.

Volcynika

BudokaiMR2 said:
Shit you have to pre-order to play the demo? Goddamnit I hate when this happens. Pretty tough to pre-order from Japan :(

If anyone wants to be generous I would love to play the demo. PSN or XBL would work

It'll be available for all in a week.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
There is no one left on the list with a PS3. I send them all a PM, and some probably got several from different people. :)

No idea if the 360 people use it, but it's editable by everyone.

Cowie

bandresen said:
There is no one left on the list with a PS3. I send them all a PM, and some probably got several from different people. :)

No idea if the 360 people use it, but it's editable by everyone.

Haha, were you the other one? I saw someone getting people from the beginning of the ps3 list, so i started yanking some from the middle.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Cowie said:
Haha, were you the other one? I saw someone getting people from the beginning of the ps3 list, so i started yanking some from the middle.
I thought it was a phantom cell jumper. It's not indicating too well when a row has been deleted, so I wasn't sure if someone was also cutting in it. :-D

Acid08

Banned
I sent the info to a ton of people on here and its worked for all of them. I'm still getting messages from people saying it's working.

Acid08 said:
If you want the info for the PS3 download PM me

Hopefully this goes smoother than the list or picking posts methods.

Peff

Ok, I'm the one currently downloading with the 360 dummy account. It doesn't look like it'll take too long, so I'd like to know who's the closest person that will be connected for a while to send him the data too in case TakerX isn't.

Cowie

bandresen said:
I thought it was a phantom cell jumper. It's not indicating too well when a row has been deleted, so I wasn't sure if someone was also cutting in it. :-D

lol, sorry. nah, things are looking pretty solid for the ps3 version..

Jostifer

Cowie said:
Where is it stopping you, what error or w/e are you getting?
e-mail and password doesn't match.

I know how irritating it can be with 'relaxed' people and small mistakes but I've tried a dozen times now and checked every possible char, use existing account..etc.

Anyways, thanks for your good will, I will just wait a week :)

LaneDS

bandresen hooked it up (thanks again!), but it looks like everyone has been taken care of for the time being on the PS3 side of things.

Good show GAF.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Jostifer said:

I know how irritating it can be with 'relaxed' people and small mistakes but I've tried a dozen times now and checked every possible char, use existing account..etc.

$10 says you didn't follow in the instructions and make a new local user account.

Cowie

Jostifer said:

that's kind of frustrating, I'm sorry it's not working out for you =(

All I can say is to keep trying from time to time.. the info seems to still be working

Cant0na

Banned
im back from class.

i wait all day for a chance, and i get it when i cant be near my consoles.........:lol

Who has the 360 GT right now?

DRock

has yet to tasted the golden nectar that is tag
Peff said:
Ok, I'm the one currently downloading with the 360 dummy account. It doesn't look like it'll take too long, so I'd like to know who's the closest person that will be connected for a while to send him the data too in case TakerX isn't.
I'm here and not going anywhere for a while.

These people are ahead of me though. Not sure who's here or not at the moment.

Peff
TaKeRx
masterkajo
Wrath2X
Nelo Ice
Papercuts
Tiduz
MMaRsu
DRock

Jostifer

BobTheFork said:
ok, thats the problem. If the password didn't work how can you e logged into it?
You need to use the Email and PW WHEN you create the new account
I'm logged into the new local account ('User 1') but I'm not logged onto PSN since the e-mail/password doesn't work for me (under Sign up for PS Network --> use existing account).

Baha

I received a PM (from bandresen) but I wasn't around so I'm sure they're all used up, are there any more ps3 dummy accounts still available?

Cowie

Baha said:
I received a PM (from bandresen) but I wasn't around so I'm sure they're all used up, are there any more ps3 dummy accounts still available?

they're unlimited, so hop on and dl =_)

Jostifer said:
I'm logged into the new local account ('User 1') but I'm not logged onto PSN since the e-mail/password doesn't work for me (under Sign up for PS Network --> use existing account).
when you chose 'existing user' it asks for a name and PW, did you use the one supplied at that point? If so, then the PW is fine, if not, that's the problem.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
i wasnt put on the PSN list but on the XBL list, ive requested a PSN code now so take me off that list. ( i stated in my post i wanted xbl OR psn :p)

(from acid08)

Jostifer

BobTheFork said:
when you chose 'existing user' it asks for a name and PW, did you use the one supplied at that point? If so, then the PW is fine, if not, that's the problem.
I used the supplied e-mail and password and it simply doesn't work for me. I can't explain it (just tells me it doesn't match. And I've tried a dozen times and rechecked every individual char). I'm not new either to game sharing, PSN drm...etc. It's weird. Anyways, thanks for your time, I will just go do something else. :)

GQman2121

Banned
You probably already know how this works, but just in case you don't, I'll explain.

1. Create a new user on your PS3.

2. Go to Sign up for Playstation Network.

3. Select use an existing account.

4. Use the following details.

Email: Brutallegendcode@gmail.com
PW: Believe2009

5. In the upper right hand corner select the download from the history list.

Once your download has begun please log out. Just switch back to your main user account.

Enjoy,
GQ

Who's going for it now? I tried to grab it earlier, but I was hanging a farking sliding door. Ack.

I don't mind logging in 12am PST to get it.

Big-E

Was looking forward to trying this but I don't have the time to jump through hoops just to download a demo.

Cant0na

Banned
DRock said:
I'm here and not going anywhere for a while.

These people are ahead of me though. Not sure who's here or not at the moment.

Peff
TaKeRx
masterkajo
Wrath2X
Nelo Ice
Papercuts
Tiduz
MMaRsu
DRock

ill go after you, if none of those people are here

GQman2121

Banned
Volcynika said:
Might want to only PM that info to someone that can send it out later, lurkers might mess with the password.

I don't give a fuck. I've shared with about twenty people so far who PM'd me, so its now out there for the rest of you who were to preoccupied with getting on that waiting list than to actually read the thread.........

Massa

GQman2121 said:
You probably already know how this works, but just in case you don't, I'll explain.

Once your download has begun please log out. Just switch back to your main user account.

Enjoy,
GQ

Thank you, downloading! :D

Cowie

bonesmccoy said:
Who's going for it now? I tried to grab it earlier, but I was hanging a farking sliding door. Ack.

I don't mind logging in 12am PST to get it.

You should have a pm from me with the psn info? or were you on the 360 list?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
GQman2121 said:

Email: Brutallegendcode@gmail.com
PW: Believe2009

Enjoy,
GQ
Once again, you da man.

This is so much easier to do on PSN.

Volcynika

GQman2121 said:
I don't give a fuck. I've shared with about twenty people so far who PM'd me, so its now out there for the rest of you who were to preoccupied with getting on that waiting list than to actually read the thread.........

D:

I didn't know, just was making a suggestion. :/

feel

I'm almost done here, sorry about this taking forever, dunno why this particular download is going so sloooooooow for me. :(

Is Jtyettis taken care of? Who's next on the 360 list at the moment?

Top Bottom