• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brutal Legend demo coming to XBL/PSN Sept 17!! ROCK ON

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I already have something in mind for next time.
People will be added to a very simple list by responding to the thread. And they will be able to remove themselves by doing the same.
That's the current limitation of the spreadsheet. You can either only allow every person on the internet to delete the content or you can only add to it. That's why a different system is needed, so people don't have to stay up and maintain the list.

I already investigated a proof of concept.

Here are the links again, because not everyone checks older pages:

The List
Add yourself

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
still here, anyone else?

be back in this thread after dinner, 30 minutes tops, will lurk for another 15 minutes before zzzz

wRATH2x

Banned
Hey I made like 3 Brutal Legend threads and I was one of the first to support this game! Whens my PM showing up? PS3/360 doesn't matter as long as I get PM'd with an easy summerized explanation on how to do it.

I need the 360 Demo for brutal legend....Help out a tim schafer fan who has played all his games...I NEED THIS.....so I can be like "hey Brutal legend, I'm really happy for you, and IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT DAY OF THE TENTACLE WAS THE BEST TIM SCHAFER GAME OF ALL TIME!"

Minamu

I just finished playing it. It's over in 10 minutes :( The gameplay at least. It's the intro that leaked the other day plus that early part that Tim Schafer showed last month or so while talking about at the same time. Nothing new :(

The girl glitched for me at the first gate but I managed to move on anyway. No graphical issues to speak of. Performance is better than anticipated. Target locking with L2 takes some time to get used to. Definitely buying ^^

Cowie

Jostifer said:
Looks like someone changed the PS3 password or something. :/

Did they? I was able to get in okay just now. I'll pm you the info just in case it got to you wrong somehow

Top Bottom