• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brutal Legend demo coming to XBL/PSN Sept 17!! ROCK ON

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ok, I have the info, thnx Septimus

Now who is next?

looking at the list, i think Woodsy is next, so sending you info woodsy give me 2 minutes

Dambrosi

Banned
Cowie said:
PS3 folks, how we lookin? Getting in to download okay? Anyone think they've been waiting too long? Gimme some anecdotals up in this shit.
Yeah, I'm dl'ing it now, curently at 48%. You can take my name off the list now, btw.

Acid08

Banned
If you want the info for the PS3 download PM me

Hopefully this goes smoother than the list or picking posts methods.

Sound effects don't sound too hot on the PS3. I tried the 360 version on my roommate's console, and they sound much better. Wonder if it's just the demo?

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
What's this horseshit? Since when does "demo coming to [service] on [date]" mean "demo code vouchers obtained from retailers if you preordered will be redeemable through [service] on [date]"?

The language they used for promoting this is totally misleading, and by extension, so is this thread title. Why should anyone assume that, when told "demo available on Live/PSN Sept 17th", that it will require anything more than access/membership to one of those services?

GraveRobberX

I think ps3 is moving really fast, some got skipped over, but I think they got their turn to DL

So we really are close to finishing off the ps3 list soon, its working out amazingly

I'm impressed by GAF, holy hell we worked like a cohesive unit for this demo

Good Job everyone on sharing & caring

Thanks to the 3 people who sent me the login details :D As i said i can't get it for a few hours so i have passed it on and will try and get it when I'm home.

S1kkZ

thanks Charmicarmicat for the pm. but what do i do now? do i have to wait or something or can i download the demo now?

Cowie

S1kkZ said:
thanks Charmicarmicat for the pm. but what do i do now? do i have to wait or something or can i download the demo now?

Try to log in, download the demo, and log out before someone else logs in and boots you. haha.

S1kkZ said:

You just need to log-in, then start the download and log out. You may get kicked if someone else logs in after you, but you only need to be in for a short while, you don't need to stay logged in after the download starts.

jett

D-Member
Remember people that are getting the PSN version, once the download starts you should log-in with another account and pass it to the next one on the list. :p

Keikoku

Banned
Just played the demo on PS3, fucking awesome ! Didn't know that account sharing was possible on 360, I'd like to have it on 360 too :)

Where is the updated list? Corto, I got the PM and thank you but the link to the list doesn't work. I'm ready to pass it on to the next person.

Muerte_X

TONX said:
Add me to the PSN list por favor.

I couldn't figure out how to add myself to the list, lol. I'll just send you the PM I got. :)

Thanks to those who PM'd me the info, gaf rocks!

Already logged in, started the download and logged off.

DRock

has yet to tasted the golden nectar that is tag
Zanboo said:
What's going on with the 360 side of things?
From what I can tell Letters is downloading and hasn't checked back in. Jtyettis is also downloading on another account, but very slooooowly.

Cowie

I can't edit the googledocs spreadsheet anymore to add/remove people, i'm guessing it only allows so many people on at a time to edit?

edit: thanks Band!

S1kkZ

put the demo in the download queue and logged out. i am the last one in the ps3 list. i will wait until the list is updated and send the pm to the next one (or just tell me who the next person is).

GraveRobberX

Well if anyone needs the demo info for ps3 side, I'll be here in this thread for another 15 minutes

FrankT

DRock said:
From what I can tell Letters is downloading and hasn't checked back in. Jtyettis is also downloading on another account, but very slooooowly.

20% for me right now. I'd imagine Letters should be pretty far along.

Corto

criesofthepast said:
Where is the updated list? Corto, I got the PM and thank you but the link to the list doesn't work. I'm ready to pass it on to the next person.

I think that at the moment people are carpet sharing the demo details... :D I've received two PMs with the account details, and this is why GAF is awesome! Thank you all.

I'm logging off in 10 minutes so pm me if you want the PS3 version. Will pass to the first person who pm's me then you can continue passing it to others.

Top Bottom