• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalor

Kalor, can you tell us more about your flavor? is there anything else in your PM, like, why can Rick perry double-vote?

I've been working on persuading the American Voter not to vote and as my vote is worth more due to scarcity.

Also, I was intending on switching to bsp to save my skin.

Fireblend

Banned
Well, unless at least 3 people post here with their willingness to vote Hyper or NF in < 20 mins, might as well just lynch bsp =/ it's going to be a net loss for us though. This sucks. I blame Ouro.

Kalor

So the El_Topo vote is simply to show off your power?

Should I be not voting?

Some stuff stood out to me about El Topo which is why I chose them but it was also a way to show off my power. I've been struggling this game to find people that appear to be scum.

Ourobolus

Banned
Kalor (3)
Palmer_v1
Fireblend
nin1000
SalvaPot
CornBurrito
cabot

Lone_prodigy (1)
Fireblend
Hyperactivity
nin1000
SalvaPot
CornBurrito
CornBurrito
El Topo
Kalor

Hyperactivity (0)
Kalor
SalvaPot

Fireblend (0)
nin1000
bananaspaceprincess

CornBurrito (0)
nin1000

bananaspaceprincess (4)
Palmer_v1
El Topo
Never Forever
*Splinter
Lone_prodigy
Fireblend
CornBurrito

El Topo (3)
Kalor (DOUBLE)
CornBurrito

roytheone

Me right now:

tumblr_nad7odBQCh1sqk7opo2_250.gif

I'm so confused

We're voting bsp at this point because of the safe kill?

Fuck, might as well, it's safe
L_P, who did you role block?

VOTE: bananaspaceprincess

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Boy I sure am glad I don't have to keep track of this mess for the next 13 minutes.

SalvaPot

Ok, so el topo is clear now, I am inclined to believe bsp, and claiming Donald Trump is incredibly ballsy from l_p, since that is pretty much the one role someone can counterclaim.

Kalor just did his double vote and that sounds GOP as fuck, so I am going with my original suspect, Hyper.

Ourobolus

Banned
Kalor (1)
Palmer_v1
Fireblend
nin1000
SalvaPot
CornBurrito
cabot

Lone_prodigy (0)
Fireblend
Hyperactivity
nin1000
SalvaPot
CornBurrito
CornBurrito
El Topo
Kalor

Hyperactivity (5)
Kalor
SalvaPot
SalvaPot
nin1000
Fireblend
Kalor (DOUBLED)

Fireblend (0)
nin1000
bananaspaceprincess

CornBurrito (0)
nin1000

bananaspaceprincess (4)
Palmer_v1
El Topo
Never Forever
*Splinter
Lone_prodigy
Fireblend
CornBurrito
Hyperactivity

El Topo (1)
Kalor (DOUBLED)
CornBurrito

Palmer_v1

Vote: Salvapot

Someone block BSP if possible, to be safe.

Ron Paul is not someone in the real GOP running right now, is he?

Why would Sorian target him last night? Did Salva do anything useful yesterday that would deserve protection?

Why now after we've wasted a fucking day on this second killer talk?

Why the secondary can't hammer ability? That sounds suspiciously similar to BSP's ability. Link of some kind here, especially since he's claiming specifically to clear her.

Even aside from LP and Kalor's additional madness, I can't fucking tolerate this claim. They're at least acting out of self preservation. You've fucked us to protect someone else random.

If you ARE telling the truth somehow, good job using it to get a townie killed and then outing yourself so mafia won't target you. You could have claimed in so many better ways to get yourself NK'd for the team.

Kalor

Wasn't Kingkitty a voice of god as well? Seems odd to have two people with that. This feels like a rushed role claim but then it is.

Palmer_v1

This is why I wanted people to have their votes done and decided ahead of time. These last minute claims are terrible. Vig, Sk, or scum, please kill me tonight so I can go laugh at everyone from the dead thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom