• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for apparent reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

daw840

Dragona Akehi said:
Just a warning, the last thread was locked because of NSFW content.

Woah. How did you get that tag to switch from "You shall be judged" to whatever that means in arabic (it's arabic, right?)

Jewbacca

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
Just a warning, the last thread was locked because of NSFW content.

There was nothing wrong with that ass. Nothing was showing, and as for this thread being Safe for work... BULLSHIT

First page. Biden talking about putting his cock in Palins throat, and then that chick flashing her tits as someone looks on disgusted..

Im gonna drop it, Id just like to point out you are a fucking idiot for thinking this thread was remotely safe for work.

NWqCz.jpg

daw840

Jewbacca said:
There was nothing wrong with that ass. Nothing was showing, and as for this thread being Safe for work... BULLSHIT

First page. Biden talking about putting his cock in Palins throat, and then that chick flashing her tits as someone looks on disgusted..

Im gonna drop it, Id just like to point out you are a fucking idiot for thinking this thread was remotely safe for work.

Wow dude, chill out a little. At least she warned you guys. Most of the time you don't even get that.

Jewbacca said:

Jewbacca
Banned

Exhumed

daw840 said:
Woah. How did you get that tag to switch from "You shall be judged" to whatever that means in arabic (it's arabic, right?)

Pretty sure its Urdu. Could be wrong those languages are similar.

Speevy

Banned
There are all sorts of crazy things you can do with tags. At another forum the mods had colored, flashing tags that went back and forth (they still have giant avatars).

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
crowphoenix said:
calling a mod a moron, will always get you banned.

Fixed. I see moron, idiot, retard and worse all the time. In the end though there's no such thing as free speech or required equal treatment on a private forum; the mods can do what they want.

Rickard

jerseyshorepunch.gif

I like this GIF because just by looking at it you can tell both of them are assholes.

Everything is perfect. The way he slowly turns his head, the way he hits her and his buddy, and the hair flying around.

It almost makes me not feel bad about this girl getting punched.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Rickard said:
http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/jerseyshorepunch.gif[/MG]

I like this GIF because just by looking at it you can tell both of them are assholes.

Everything is perfect. The way he slowly turns his head, the way he hits her and his buddy, and the hair flying around.

It almost makes me not feel bad about this girl getting punched.[/QUOTE]
Need clip/context.

Rickard said:

Doesn't matter if she's one, you just don't do that (well, such a surprise-hit would be cheap against a man, too). I would smash the guys face if I see something like that.

edit: oh there is a thread for this, sry, continue posting pictures

i guess her name is "snooki"? or "snickers" but i can't find a video... just googled "snooki punched" and lots of shit about jersey shore pops up... but i kinda wanna see this show after that gif lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom