• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandwidth caps be damned! GAF's thread for Digital Distribution Deals

fatty

Steam

Steam Weekend Deal:

Torchlight: $5 (75% off)

PSN

Spring Fever Returns on PlayStation Network!

Hey PSN Folks –
Spring Fever returns! Join us as PlayStation Network celebrates exceptional games during Spring Fever, one of our biggest annual events. Find spring-inspired game sales, special content bundles and exclusive bonus items only downloadable on the PlayStation Store. This week’s offerings include Gravity Crash (PS3) and Everyday Shooter (PS3) and (PSP) each for $4.99 (regularly priced $9.99).

Impulse

The Witcher Enhanced Edition for $10.

Not sure how long this sale will last though.

witcher is part of the impulse weekend, so
Impulse_Buys_Header.png

that's how long
only available for Territory: North America, Eastern Europe and Russia sadly

also
http://www.impulsedriven.com/divdivinity (dirt cheap)
http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W518

many rig'n'roll preorder deals rolling in
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-RNR/rignroll-king-of-the-road-pre-order-bundle (king of the road is the previous game in the series, no shit rignroll has been 8 years in the making)
http://yuplay.com/story.php?title=Rig`n`Roll (planet alcatraz for free with preorder)

http://www.gog.com/en/newsletter/kalypso_strategy_promo 50% off kalypso games
(commandos, imperial glory, praetorians, port royale, patrician, tropico)

kswiston

Stardock started a referral program for Demigod. Basically, they sent people who own the game a coupon code that they can give to others for 75% off the game. If you get a code from someone, you can buy Demigod for $5.

Since it is a referral program and not a generic coupon, I am not going to post the code I have here. If you want to get the game for $5, perhaps other people who have the code can say so here, and then you can PM whomever you choose? Or ask a friend that you know owns the game? I am not sure what the forum rules are in cases like this.

It is a shame that this is a referral program, rather than a generic coupon, because I think the game is worth getting for $5, but I do not want to get banned because someone thinks I am trying to win some referral prize.

Perhaps a mod can clear things up?

fatty

XBLA

Xbox LIVE Ten Arcade Game Sale: April 1st - April 7th

Thanks goes to reddjoey at CAG
reddjoey said:
Xbox LIVE Ten Arcade Game Sale: April 1st - April 7th
- Age of Booty orig. 800 pts, now 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
- Defense Grid: The Awakening orig. 800 pts, now 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
- Lumines LIVE! orig. 800 pts, now 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
- Mad Tracks orig. 800 pts, now 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
- Rocket Riot orig. 800 pts, now 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
- Schizoid orig. 800 pts, now 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
- South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play! orig. 800 pts, now 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
- Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix orig. 1200 pts, now 560 Microsoft Points - 55% off
- Track & Field orig. 400 pts, now 240 Microsoft Points - 40% off
- Wallace & Gromit Episode 1 orig. 800 pts, now 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Also, Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram orig. 1200 pts, now 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off

fatty

PSN

Celebrate TikGames/Creat Studios Dedicated PSN Publisher Page with a Half-Off Sale!

TikGames/Creat Studios is proud to announce the grand opening of our new, dedicated PlayStation Network publisher page! (Here is where you imagine thundering applause, blaring trumpets and a cascade of confetti.) After launching our eighth and ninth PSN titles last week, the great, hard-working folks at PlayStation provided us with our own special place where you can always go to get our latest and greatest new games, videos, themes and wallpapers. And if you did miss anything along the way, it will be there too.

Now, I know what you’re thinking as you’re shaking our hands and congratulating us…what’s in it for me? So glad you asked! Actually, we want to congratulate YOU, since we could never have been able to get this far without you. You deserve a little something for helping us make so many games that we had to build a new digital space to put them in.

When the publisher page launches on Thursday, April 1, our first seven titles will be on sale for 50% OFF for two weeks! Never got around to trying Magic Orbz? Grab it for $4.99! Have you wondered what all the fuss was about with Smash Cars? You can’t go wrong at $7.49! Are you curious about all the critical acclaim for Mushroom Wars? It’s a steal at $4.99. Cuboid, Mahjong Tales, Interpol and Digger HD are also available for $4.99 each for the duration of the sale.

Minsc

Gold Member
On Sale @ GoG

Beyond Good and Evil™ (30% off)
Disciples 2: Gold Edition (50% off)
Divine Divinity (50% off)
Evil Genius (50% off)
Fallout (50% off)
Gothic 2: Gold Edition (50% off)
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3 (30% off)
Myst: Masterpiece Edition (50% off)
Red Baron Pack (50% off)
Simon The Sorcerer (50% off)

Some serious titles in there! Bolded my favorites, all worth playing/buying.

HOMM3 is pretty tempting.

On D2D, Cryostasis has been the weekly deal for the past week. They generally swap out games on Saturday-ish.

eznark

Banned
Peronthious said:
HOMM3 is pretty tempting.

On D2D, Cryostasis has been the weekly deal for the past week. They generally swap out games on Saturday-ish.
Borderlands is 50% off on D2D right now.

fatty

PSN

Spring Fever sale on PSN!

Thanks to isofan from CAG:

isofan1 said:
April 8th - April 15th

KILLZONE 2 DLC
Napalm & Cordite - $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Thunder Pack - $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Steel & Titanium $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Killzone 2 Bundle Pack DLC - $7.99 (regular price $11.99)

KILLZONE: Liberation (PSP) - $9.99 (regular price $15.99)

UPDATES:

Sales (No expiration given)

TMNT: Turtles in Time (PS3) - $4.99 (original price $9.99)
Avatar (PSP) - $19.99 (original price $39.99)
Driver 76 (PSP) - $9.99 (original price $19.99)
Tom Clancy’s EndWar: Escalation pack (PS3) - $4.99 (original price $9.99)
Tom Clancy’s HAWX: Russian Falcons Pack (PS3) - $2.49 (original price $4.99)

Permanent Price Drops

Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier (PSP) - $19.99 (original price $29.99)
MotorStorm: Arctic Edge (PSP) - $19.99 (original price $29.99)
BUZZ! MASTER QUIZ (PSP) - $15.99 (original price $19.99)
LocoRoco 2 (PSP) - $7.99 (original price $19.99)
Patapon 2 (PSP) - $7.99 (original price $14.99)
Sonic Rivals 2 (PSP) - $19.99 (original price $29.99)
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (PSP) - $19.99 (original price $24.99)

April 1st - April 15th

Cuboid (PS3) - $4.99 (original price $9.99)
Digger HD (PS3) - $4.99 (original price $9.99)
Magic Orbz (PS3) - $4.99 (original price $9.99)
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom (PS3) - $4.99 (original price $9.99)
Mushroom Wars (PS3) - $4.99 (original price $9.99)
Smash Cars (PS3) - $7.49 (original price $14.99)
Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos (PS3) - $4.99 (original price $9.99)
UNCHARTED Eye of Indra Motion Comics Bundle (Includes episodes 1-4) (PS3) - $2.49
Bonus: Buy the bundle and get (2) Free Multiplayer skins (Rika Raja & Daniel Pinkerton) for US in the multiplayer modes.

Impulse

Impulse Weekend Buys

Mount & Blade is $5 with purchase of the stand-alone expansion, Warbands for a total of $34.98
King Arthur – $34.99 > $20.99
Shattered Union - $9.99 > $4.99
Arma 2 – $49.99 > $29.99
IconPackager – $9.95 > $4.98 (IconPackager allows users to change every icon on their desktop. )

fatty

GOG

GOG Weekend Sale

This week we're giving you four great RPG titles, each offering days of great gameplay and storytelling, each 50% off. For the price of a cheap dinner you can be occupied and entertained for weeks on end. Until Monday, April 12 at 11:59 p.m. EDT, we're giving you a 50% discount on four RPG titles. It's not a bundle promotion, so you'll receive the full discount no matter how many of these games you buy.

SACRED GOLD
includes: manual (21 pages), hi-res wallpapers (6), quickstart, avatars & more...
$4.99

SEPTERRA CORE: LEGACY OF THE CREATOR
includes: manual (36 pages), hi-res wallpapers, artworks, maps, avatars
$2.99

SPELLFORCE PLATINUM
includes: manual (49 pages), hi-res wallpapers, artworks, editor, avatars & more...
$4.99

STONEKEEP
includes: manual (27 pages)
$2.99

fatty said:
GOG

GOG Weekend Sale

SACRED GOLD
includes: manual (21 pages), hi-res wallpapers (6), quickstart, avatars & more...
$4.99

SEPTERRA CORE: LEGACY OF THE CREATOR
includes: manual (36 pages), hi-res wallpapers, artworks, maps, avatars
$2.99

SPELLFORCE PLATINUM
includes: manual (49 pages), hi-res wallpapers, artworks, editor, avatars & more...
$4.99

STONEKEEP
includes: manual (27 pages)
$2.99

Anyone tried Septerra Core? I have it on disc, but it runs way too fast to read any of the dialogue, but for $3, I'll just double dip if it runs good.

LocoMrPollock said:
Anyone tried Septerra Core? I have it on disc, but it runs way too fast to read any of the dialogue, but for $3, I'll just double dip if it runs good.

Everything GOG sells should run on modern pcs, that's one of the selling points. And if there are issues their forums usually have people finding solutions.

I have Septarra Core from GOG, runs fine for me on Win7.

Edit: and looks like GOG version specifically fixes the fast dialogue problem.

Lothars

Direct 2 Drive Spring Sale

Check it out, guys! Up to 83% off!!!
As a bonus, if you spend $75 or more on D2D between April 12 and May 9, you will automatically get $15 in D2D cash. Link: https://www.direct2drive.com/promos/...learn-more.png

Week 1 deal:
Atari 2010 Spring Bundle - $74.95
King's Bounty: Gold Edition - $14.95
Neverwinter Nights 2 Gold - $9.95
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Combo Park Pack - $4.95
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth - $4.95
Dark Void - $14.95
Battlestations: Pacific - $17.95
Elven Legacy Complete Edition - $19.95
DCS: Black Shark - $14.95
Fallout 3 (not GotY) - $14.95
Gothic III - $4.95
Downfall - $4.95
King's Bounty: Armored Princess - $8.95
Gun - $9.95
MotoGP 08 - $4.95
Dirt 2 - $9.95
Stalker: Clear Sky - $4.95
Tropico 3 - $14.95
Just Cause - $7.95
Reservoir Dogs: The Game - $9.95
Democracy 2 - $4.95

fatty

I'm tempted to pick up Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 Combo Park Pack if the actual game is included with the expansion.

Also saw this on Steam:

Pre-order The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom for $5.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/40930/

Is that the actual price or just a sale price for pre-ordering? Only $5 for the game seems like a pretty good deal.

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 + expansion for £3.75!? Yes please!

Gothic 3 for £3.50 is a great deal as well now that there's the community patch for it.o

DRM free Democracy 2 for £3.50 looks pretty hard to pass up as well.

Dirt 2 for £9 as well. Damn, some real nice deals there.

fatty said:
In addition to Aliens vs Predators above, Steam also has the Commandos Collection on sale for $5. (Commandos:BEL, Commandos:BtCoD, Commandos 2 & 3)

I played the crap out of those games, I used to spend so much time just to make sure I don't screw anything up, setting up those traps and throwing away cigarette's. I miss those days :(

Can't wait for the sequel they are coming up with, hopefully it will stick to that core gameplay.

I can't believe I missed out on the $5 deal for Torchlight, been waiting for a price drop on that one, FUCK!

Still just a lowly Green. :( Well, that and a 2nd copy of AP also on GG doesn't really appeal! :lol

Considering my broke/jobless straits, I really should think about spending some time ranking up on GG to lower the prices and whatnot---quite a nifty system they've got going.

fatty

Direct2Drive:

Week 2 of the Spring Sale (Thanks to Archie for the list)

Archie said:
Week 2 sales:

GTA4 - $7.50
Supreme Commander Gold - $7.50
KOTOR - $4.95
ArmA2 - $24.95
Fallen Earth - $14.95
Manhunt 2 - $4.95
Guild Wars Trilogy - $19.95
Star Wars Force Unleashed - $14.95
Total War Collection - $44.95
East India Company - $4.95
Medieval 2 - $7.50
Men of War - $2.50
Men of War Red Tide - $4.95
A Farewell to Dragons - $4.95
Infernal Uncensored - $7.95
Imperium Romanum Gold - $7.95
Tropico Reloaded - $4.95
The Path - $4.95
Capitalism 2 - $4.95
Aaaa! - $1.95
Euphoria - $4.95

Easy_D

never left the stone age
fatty said:
Steam:

Thanks to vherub at CAG:

Trine for $5 (not sure if this is the midweek deal or not)
I think it's just a regular deal, not Midweek Madness, they also added a new level with a message for the fans in the end and stuff. And a patch.

Top Bottom